Home General Discussion
Options

Official March Maddness Deals and I'm broke or will be soon thread!!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    Little late on this, but does anyone know what year the Oliva V Maduro from that last deal is?
    I was wondering the same thing actually. I can't wait to get mine in the mail! I hope they come in Monday.
    Me too. Did they even make a 2010 V Maduro, or are there just the 08s and 09s?
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    Little late on this, but does anyone know what year the Oliva V Maduro from that last deal is?
    I was wondering the same thing actually. I can't wait to get mine in the mail! I hope they come in Monday.
    Yes they did have a 2010 release and I heard a couple people say it was better than the 09.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    Yes they did have a 2010 release and I heard a couple people say it was better than the 09.
    good. The '08 was awesome, and the '09 was good, but not as good as the '08. Can't wait to try the '10, I am assuming that's what is gonna be in the sampler.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    good. The '08 was awesome, and the '09 was good, but not as good as the '08. Can't wait to try the '10, I am assuming that's what is gonna be in the sampler.
    the 10 was amazing one of my favorite cigars.
  • Options
    Christian_Sapp:
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    the 10 was amazing one of my favorite cigars.
    Groovy, can't wait to try it. On a side note, anyone else notice the deal today? Take out the AF stuff, replace it with a MoW and two other smokes I would probably enjoy more than the AF stuff, and throw it all in a herf-a-dor. I feel kinda cheated, should've waited for this deal instead of the March Madness one, lol.

• Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Alien, that deal is a repeat of one that ran a while back. It then repeated but without the case at a bit lower price.
  • Options
    I didn't see it the others times it ran, guess I need to keep my eyes out more.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Last I checked, ccom still had 2010 boxes in stock.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    How can you tell? Just got mine, no indication of year on the band.
  • Options
    The '08s were a bit longer than the '09s, but I just got mine in as well and I can tell no difference between this one and the '09s. The box itself says the year on it, no indication on the bands though.