Home General Discussion
Options

Official March Maddness Deals and I'm broke or will be soon thread!!

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i did pick up a ten pack of the daily deal just now..figured for 2 bucks a stick for padilla after shipping..least its a great hand out smoke. I had to roll out of bed just to look at the deal !
    Hand out smoke??? Have you HAD the '68's??? They're excellent!

IN FOR TWO BEEOTCHES! :-D

I contacted Tim last night to put aside four of these, two for me and two for my son. I never heard back from him and just sent Kelly a note to see if Tim is in the office today. NOW YOU GUY"S SAY THESE ARE SOLD OUT !!! I don't know if Tim got my message but I am not feeling too good about this right now. Even when I took extra precautions and ordered last night %$#E$&*%#@&(^#$#& !
    nvm...
    NVM??? Never mind? C'mon, I'll just keep putting out silly guesses until you tell me what that means LMAO.
    Haha yea it means never mind. They had restocked the deal but it seems it has sold out again.
    Yeah I was reading that and that is what got me thinking. I live on the West Coast so I get a head start when the deals come out. I do have the disadvantage of having to order by email however when they first come out. Last night these were still in stock and I ordered them then. I did not hear back from Tim right away which is not unusual. Then today when I read Alexs' message about them being sold out I checked my email for my confirmation from Tim and there wasn't one. I fired off a letter to Kelly who fills in for Tim and haven't heard back from her either.
    This time it looks like C.Com's customer service let me down. :(
    So Doug, when you order cigars from here now do you have to go through email, or are you able to order through the website and change the shipping destination?
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i did pick up a ten pack of the daily deal just now..figured for 2 bucks a stick for padilla after shipping..least its a great hand out smoke. I had to roll out of bed just to look at the deal !

I contacted Tim last night to put aside four of these, two for me and two for my son. I never heard back from him and just sent Kelly a note to see if Tim is in the office today. NOW YOU GUY"S SAY THESE ARE SOLD OUT !!! I don't know if Tim got my message but I am not feeling too good about this right now. Even when I took extra precautions and ordered last night %$#E$&*%#@&(^#$#& !
    nvm...
    NVM??? Never mind? C'mon, I'll just keep putting out silly guesses until you tell me what that means LMAO.
    Haha yea it means never mind. They had restocked the deal but it seems it has sold out again.
    Yeah I was reading that and that is what got me thinking. I live on the West Coast so I get a head start when the deals come out. I do have the disadvantage of having to order by email however when they first come out. Last night these were still in stock and I ordered them then. I did not hear back from Tim right away which is not unusual. Then today when I read Alexs' message about them being sold out I checked my email for my confirmation from Tim and there wasn't one. I fired off a letter to Kelly who fills in for Tim and haven't heard back from her either.
    You have to order by email? You can't just put your order in through the online site like me? Weird.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

nvm...
    So Doug, when you order cigars from here now do you have to go through email, or are you able to order through the website and change the shipping destination?
    When I order I have to be able to tell the rep. who I am using for forward shipping. This involves making sure that the intended address is correct and that C.Com definatley knows who to send the package to. Otherwise I would end up paying for sticks that went to who knows where. I prefer to phone and talk to whoever but when the sales hit the web there is nobody there to order from, so I send off an email. I figure it is time stamped so they know when I sent it, but if they are sold out and I haven't even received confirmation that they got the email... I'm thinking I am S.O.L.
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    Woooo picked up two of these padilla 10-packs last night. Found my cigars for the vegas weekend coming up to share with friends - Hopefully I'll still have some leftover after the trip!
  • Options
    shamrocked:
    Woooo picked up two of these padilla 10-packs last night. Found my cigars for the vegas weekend coming up to share with friends - Hopefully I'll still have some leftover after the trip!
    Edited
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

nvm...
    When I order I have to be able to tell the rep. who I am using for forward shipping. This involves making sure that the intended address is correct and that C.Com definatley knows who to send the package to. Otherwise I would end up paying for sticks that went to who knows where. I prefer to phone and talk to whoever but when the sales hit the web there is nobody there to order from, so I send off an email. I figure it is time stamped so they know when I sent it, but if they are sold out and I haven't even received confirmation that they got the email... I'm thinking I am S.O.L.
    Doug, if your order didn't get in, send me a PM. I picked up 2 deals and really don't NEED them, just couldn't pass up the deal on them. I have no problem sending them to you if you like, I'm sure we can work something out.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dont get me wrong..great smokes but i get bored with the same stick after a while and end up trading or giving away lol ...i like 5 packs better but hey, good deal so i didnt pass
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

nvm...
    Doug, if your order didn't get in, send me a PM. I picked up 2 deals and really don't NEED them, just couldn't pass up the deal on them. I have no problem sending them to you if you like, I'm sure we can work something out.
    PM sent.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

nvm...
    PM sent.
    And replied.
  • Options
    So...I now have 2lbs of beads, a cooler and 25 new cigars all en-route to my house. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    So...I now have 2lbs of beads, a cooler and 25 new cigars all en-route to my house. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

I have two of todays DD's 5 Reposado 96 Connies, and about 10 misc. sticks with them and a pound of Beads and I need to track down a specific cooler to setup a backup coolidoor.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    kingjk729:
    bigharpoon:

I have two of todays DD's 5 Reposado 96 Connies, and about 10 misc. sticks with them and a pound of Beads and I need to track down a specific cooler to setup a backup coolidoor.
    Anyone have some links to where to get beads? What RH of beads are you guys getting?
  • Options
    chemforever:
    kingjk729:
    bigharpoon:

Anyone have some links to where to get beads? What RH of beads are you guys getting?
    Conservagel.com. Here is a link. they come in 65 or 70%. I run 65's but I like my sticks a little drier then some. Your choice. Nice thing is they come with mesh bags to put thm in for free. Might want to question the cost of shipping and they may adjust.
    http://www.bargainhumidors.com/bh/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=ACC-CONSERVAGEL
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I hope tonight new deal is a good one. I'm kind of kicking myself for not jumping on todays deal, but I have a feeling tonight will be something I just can't resist!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    crackhead roll call in 16 minutes....
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    zeebra:
    crackhead roll call in 16 minutes....
    lol Today I got my March Madness Super-prem sampler from the first Ccom offering and the first thing that came to mind was "SOMETIMES IT PAYS TO BE A CRACKHEAD!!!" hahah
  • Options
    Gotta love the west coast! it's 9:01...lets the games begin!
  • Options
    runnig late again. Think Alex went to go pour a glass again...
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Yeah, alex should give his props to the west coast, I stayed up late to catch the deal at midnight eastern, its now almost 20 minutes past and the deal isn't up. WTF! I have to be up for work in 4 hours, thanks again Ccom for your regular can't manage our deals without the website **** up. I'm getting sick of this. Guess I'll check the others. BS
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Lol, im with you guys, i keep refreshing the dd every few minutes :)
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Here we go
  • Options
    laker1963:
    chemforever:
    kingjk729:
    bigharpoon:

Conservagel.com. Here is a link. they come in 65 or 70%. I run 65's but I like my sticks a little drier then some. Your choice. Nice thing is they come with mesh bags to put thm in for free. Might want to question the cost of shipping and they may adjust.
    http://www.bargainhumidors.com/bh/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=ACC-CONSERVAGEL
    Exactly.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope today's is good!! Actually at the computer.
  • Options
    waiting to see this come im, hoping it is good
  • Options
    Me too, i missed out on the first march maddness deal with the opus....oh well. Refresh is my friend this time!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Yeah, alex should give his props to the west coast, I stayed up late to catch the deal at midnight eastern, its now almost 20 minutes past and the deal isn't up. WTF! I have to be up for work in 4 hours, thanks again Ccom for your regular can't manage our deals without the website **** up. I'm getting sick of this. Guess I'll check the others. BS
    don't let the door hit you on the way out, if you gotta go to work in 4hrs then sleep and stop complaining all the damn time!
  • Options
    i dont know about you guys...but im i just ordered my GOF 5er in for two! Hope the east coast can join the club soon!
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200:
    i dont know about you guys...but im i just ordered my GOF 5er in for two! Hope the east coast can join the club soon!

?
  • Options
    ccom wouldnt even offer GOF 5 packs. If they did, maybe like 20 or so...
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    The longer we wait, the lower the price goes...right?