Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ccom NCAA Brackets 2011

124»

Comments

• Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    im fine with it considering i have been out of it for a long time lol. I cant believe how bad my score is lol. Oh well always next year. PM address once we have a winner
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Sounds good. Just let me know where and when to send.

Congrats to the winners!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I didn't realize ejenne picked UCONN until now. I just made up some new curse words.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Matt Marvel:
    I didn't realize ejenne picked UCONN until now. I just made up some new curse words.
    haha I had been telling all my friends here how I thought UCONN was gonna win the tournament since late January. I got really lucky with Butler playing some amazing b-ball and knocking out Pitt. I am a die-hard Syracuse fan, so rooting for UCONN for 3 weeks nearly killed me but I have survived :-P Now I can go back to hating them again!
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    Matt Marvel:
    haha I had been telling all my friends here how I thought UCONN was gonna win the tournament since late January. I got really lucky with Butler playing some amazing b-ball and knocking out Pitt. I am a die-hard Syracuse fan, so rooting for UCONN for 3 weeks nearly killed me but I have survived :-P Now I can go back to hating them again!
    The pain you felt makes me feel better, kind of, lol. I've gone for two weeks thinking I would be in either first or second depending on tie breakers. Now I have nothing but an irrational hate of both teams and their respective states, and I hope Kemba Walker stumps his toe on his bed when he wakes up in the morning.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Uconn and to the winners. Just send me a PM or let me know who to send the smokes to.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Congrats to Uconn and to the winners. Just send me a PM or let me know who to send the smokes to.

+1........
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    +1
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Congrats to the winner. I will be reviewing the bracket tonight when I get home and post the official results, along with who is sending their cigars to who.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks sight, and whoever I send to...please PM me for your prize.......Damn you BYU and Ohio
  • Options
    Thanks, sight. Can't wait to do it again next year!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Thanks Sight for the Game... let me know who Won that Mess ! LOL well i know who won... let me know who to send whatever too! Thanks GOD thats Over ! LOL The Absolutle worst March Madness in History, worst Officiating , worst Play, Worst Final EVER!
    I read today that Advertisers LOST there **** last night when people stopped watching it... they will think twice before Advertising for March Madness after that Crap! LOL
  • Options
    Well, my BORKs, we have reached the end of the tournament. We've had tears, we've had cheers, and hopefully, we've had fun. I want to thank everyone that participated. We definitely had more people join this year, so it made it all the more exciting. Without further ado, here are the winners:

1st Place: Mr. Ejenne87. 58 points total

Second Place: Both zeebra and Matt Marvel had 54 points, respectively. As the tie breaker, we apply the rule that Yahoo laid out for us, which is "Closest to the total points scored by both teams in the final game." Using this rule, here are the results:

Game: 94
    zeebra: 132
    Matt Marvel: 164

zeebra, with a 38 point difference, wins 2nd place.

Now to the distribution of prizes. As indicated in my previous post, 2nd place gets 15 sticks and does not have to send sticks to the winner. Based on the list in the first post, the three people listed after zeebra should send him their sticks, with the remaining players (except zeebra) sending their sticks to ejenne. To get things started, the following people should send their sticks to zeebra:

RCY Cigars
    Vulchor
    skweekz

The rest of the BORKs should send their sticks to ejenne. Please PM them directly for their shipping info. Thank you guys for playing this year and I hope to see you guys again next year.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Oh cool, thats actually surprising! I thought I was for sure sending some out. LOL!! I went to the game yesterday and it was horrible!!! Couldnt believe how bad Butler played, missed layup after layup...wow.

But thanks again fellas and thanks Tony for setting this up.

Congrats Evan!!!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Congrats men!

Zeebra, you have a PM sir!
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Can someone PM me E's addy so I get these out?
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    ZEEEEEEEEEEEEBRA, Pm me the addy brother.
  • Options
    If Evan hasn't moved recently, I have his address.
  • Options
    Shipping to Evan tomorrow. Congrats gents!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I need an addy for Evan
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    I need an addy for Evan
    PM to you.
  • Options
    Mine should be going out tomorrow, just so everyone knows I haven't forgotten, lol.