Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Full(er) Bodied Pass----SHIPPED!!!!

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
I just participated in my 2nd pass since joining here, and really like the idea….so I thought maybe I would start one of my own. As many of you know, I am generally a fuller bodied cigar guy----though a nice mild stick is great every so often. So, I don’t know if its been done or not----but I would like to do a Full(er) Bodied Pass. I call it that because often strength can be subjective with some sticks, so I want to leave a little room for interpretation here----not a Macanudo Café Court obviously, but we all know what full and fuller bodied sticks are----doesnt have to be the REAL powerhouse, fuller side of medium bodied is fine. I am also including, or think we should, the really peppery or spicy sticks here----which are most often lumped into full bodied.

Pass will include 10 sticks of varying prices so that we can accommodate all tastes and ranges. Normal pass rules being for each one you take you must replace with one of equal value---no trading Opus's for Padilla Obsidians please. If you’re not sure if its equal, you can PM me to discuss. You can take and replace up to 4 cigars, and there will be a list in the box to record your puts and takes. I also like the idea of shipping a little "good will" to the person in front of you, so feel free to include a little PIF in there if you want as well...but this is not required.

Please let me know interest here so we know who is in, as well as PMing me your address so I can get a list ready. Monday the 18th is the date the pass was shipped. We will work our way from the south to the north with this pass since I am in Florida. Normal rules apply as you must be on the good traders list, and lets say a minimum of 25 posts. Should also include a DC# each time you send the pass. Any questions or issues to hammer out please let me know, but otherwise I hope this will be a good one.

PARTICIPANTS LIST IN PASS ORDERAlien, LJL, Lilwing, Sirfoster, Smokysuit, KingJK, Raschnuts, Firetruckguy, Dennisking, Redtailhawkoz, ICPLEEL, Laker(Warmack and RCY, but if involved they are in a preass so package not going to them directly)

La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte SolomanCusano CC Med-Full Blend CoronaLFD Double Ligero Maduro Chisel Warlock ToroOliva Series V Maduro 2009EP Carrillo Elencos Series Elite (toro)MOW Ruination RobustoDiesel Unholy CocktailOpus X Perfection #4 2009Master by Carlos Torano Robusto

Photobucket

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Hell yes im in.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    i'm in. pm with addy sent.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Dennis, FTG---PM me your addy buddy....everyone else do the same if you would so I can get a list going.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    FOR SURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM IN
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I'm in.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    In.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    IN, but I'm gonna have to do a pre-pass with someon on the end of the list, to keep from slowing the line, not to mention I don't want to risk anyone elses cigars through customs. That is if that's ok with y'all.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I am interested but I have been experiencing some real problems with deliveries lately. If you don't mind a little time for shipping then I'm in. Vulchor I know you have my addy.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    I'm in!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I wish I was in the states, customs is crazy here. Just a couple more months
    Thanks guys. PLLLEASE PM your addy's.....I only have Dennis, Laker, and Oz right now. We can ship to Canada last if you guys dont mind? Only slows it down coming back to me then?----------------Warmack, no problem man...just work it out however and we'll deal.
    ok, my idea is this: Myself and RCY, if he wants to get in on this, can ship our puts to the last person (or last two people, him one me the other) in line. When they get the box they send us an email (not a PM, we are army and relentlessly tied to our email, but not always the net, I am anyways) with what we get to pick from. We figure out what works for our takes v. puts due to size and $. Then the last person in line ships them to us... Hows that sound? I will paypal the last person money for my shipping and RCY's; I still owe him a few explosive devices!
    DSWarmack:
    ok, my idea is this: Myself and RCY, if he wants to get in on this, can ship our puts to the last person (or last two people, him one me the other) in line. When they get the box they send us an email (not a PM, we are army and relentlessly tied to our email, but not always the net, I am anyways) with what we get to pick from. We figure out what works for our takes v. puts due to size and $. Then the last person in line ships them to us... Hows that sound? I will paypal the last person money for my shipping and RCY's; I still owe him a few explosive devices!

You don't owe me any thing. If you'll can figure out how we can fit in. Then I'm game, I'm just starting to like the full body smokes anyway. Just let me know.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    In. PM sent.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    Sounds just fine to me fellas.....everyone else, again just PM me those addy's. Have about 6 sticks decided so far, Im starting to get jealous looking at my own pass, lollllllllllllllll
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    In, PM sent. Thanks for setting it up!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I am in as well ... I am sure you have my info though.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Vulchor:
    Thanks guys. PLLLEASE PM your addy's.....I only have Dennis, Laker, and Oz right now. We can ship to Canada last if you guys dont mind? Only slows it down coming back to me then?----------------Warmack, no problem man...just work it out however and we'll deal.

Your the Captain of the Ship my friend.... ROck on ! This should be a Tasty One!
    Warmack (and RCY if you want it), at this point it looks like the pass will be in DennisK, RedTail, or Icpleels hands near the end....Laker if we are including Canada. Maybe try to get with one of these guys to work out the pre-pass pass if you want as you may want to get that started

Still plenty of room in the pass as well of others want in....we have between 10-13 people right now if you include myself and our BOTLs overseas doing the prepass. I will be posting the sticks in the package as soon as I get and decide on them all (by midweek I should hope) and will update on the first post....where I am also going to update names of those in the pass. I will post in order of the pass itself once all people are signed up.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    In... PM Sent
    2 days left to get in on this pass
    Vulchor:

I would love too, I just don't want to take that chance of it getting caught through customs here. When I do small packages, no worries. But everytime I do a big package, theres some kind of hold up. I don't want one of those times to be then. Thanks, I will pass until I get back in July.
    RCY Cigars:
    Vulchor:

I would love too, I just don't want to take that chance of it getting caught through customs here. When I do small packages, no worries. But everytime I do a big package, theres some kind of hold up. I don't want one of those times to be then. Thanks, I will pass until I get back in July.

my solution is to have someone else do my putting and taking. I'm gonna send a few cigars into one of the last guys on the pass and have them email me what I have to choose from. Then I will pay for them to ship me my small paclage and it will preclude the larger package from having to leave the states and I won't have to ship it back.
    DSWarmack:
    RCY Cigars:
    Vulchor:

my solution is to have someone else do my putting and taking. I'm gonna send a few cigars into one of the last guys on the pass and have them email me what I have to choose from. Then I will pay for them to ship me my small paclage and it will preclude the larger package from having to leave the states and I won't have to ship it back.

Okay, I can do that. Who is going to be the last guy for us?
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    DSWarmack:
    RCY Cigars:
    Vulchor:

I will volunteer to be last and ship to you guys at my expense if that's okay.
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    DSWarmack:
    RCY Cigars:
    Vulchor:

I will volunteer to be last and ship to you guys at my expense if that's okay.

Wow, I feel privilege and I'm sure DSWarmack will be happy with this too. When it comes around, just PM me whats there and I'll let you know my takes and put backs. I will send them out that day or the next to you. Depending, if it's a weekend. Post office and mailroom closed on the weekends here. Thanks a lot.
    Because we ship the old fassioned way, Raul (Jesus' lessern known cousin) personally walks it across the ocean, I will be shipping mine out this week. Shoot me a PM with your info lcpleel, and ill have it be on its way. Then if you would let me know what is in the package when it gets to you ill let you know what I want to pull. Any leftovers will be your to keep.
    DSWarmack:
    Because we ship the old fassioned way, Raul (Jesus' lessern known cousin) personally walks it across the ocean, I will be shipping mine out this week. Shoot me a PM with your info lcpleel, and ill have it be on its way. Then if you would let me know what is in the package when it gets to you ill let you know what I want to pull. Any leftovers will be your to keep.

<BR. Always thinking ahead of me. Signs of a good leader, I will put mines in the mail tomorrow also. Does wwhwang have your address correct?
    +1
    Don't know what happen there. But I will do the same lcpleel. Does wwhwang have your address correct?
    Fellas, maybe because its the morning-----but I cant quite comprehend this. I just need to know for my list of addresses and who sends to who------what I am reading is that the main pass itself will not be shipped to Warmack or RCY, but it will instead be compelted by ICPLEEL on their behalf...who will in turn be the last person (or close to it) the pass is shipped to. Is this correct?