Full(er) Bodied Pass----SHIPPED!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    dbeckom:
    laker1963:
    dbeckom:
    Is this pass at it's end or do you have room for one more stop on it's way back to FL?
    LMAO...You're NEVER getting this thing back Dave, That's it guy's jump in now, we can keep this MF running all over the continent until by the time Vulchor get's it back everything inside will be well aged. Still haven't heard from JJ so if I don't maybe I should just send it to Georgia? LMAO
    LOL...I figured it had to pass thru GA on the way back to FL...what's one more stop?
    Well this thing is stalled with icpeel right now but when it get's to me if I am no longer sending it out to JJ I will send it to you. If I do send it to JJ then he will send to you and you finally back to Vulchor if he is OK with that. I am still waiting for confirmation and an address from JJ as to wether he wants into this. Stay tuned.
    PM to you laker

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok im in, pm to laker
  • Options
    guess we are stuck in cali. hope everythings ok with issac
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jj20030:
    guess we are stuck in cali. hope everythings ok with issac
    Wow, still no word? Hope everything is OK too.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Has ANYBODY heard from icpeel? He hasn't been on the forums since July 8. Maybe a vacation?
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    A little worried here.......didnt he have a good buddy on here as well?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nothing from him guys, he's also go the crap pass sitting on him.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Something isn't right. Hope I'm wrong though...
  • Options
    Getting sketchier by the day here.....very odd here.----------------Anyone know Issac's last name to do a little public records searching here.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Getting sketchier by the day here.....very odd here.----------------Anyone know Issac's last name to do a little public records searching here.
    pm sent
  • Options
    REPLIED- (hoping you have more info for me as well)----I hope the guy is Ok. This is 2 passes that he has, and apparently both were delivered to someone....so its a little...well, odd. Ideas people?-----No disrespect to the crap pass, but this one I thought had a fair price of sticks in it----not the uber pass granted, but this sucks.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Another forum he and I are part of shows...

Last Active: July 21, 2011, 02:34:29 AM

I'll shoot him a PM over there and see.
  • Options
    Thanks Zeeb-----getting a little suspicious here I must admit, hope im wrong.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I did a little snooping around the interwebs and didn't really come up with much. If the facebook page I found is actually his, the last activity was on June 19th. And apparently he's recently engaged.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Another forum he and I are part of shows...

Last Active: July 21, 2011, 02:34:29 AM

I'll shoot him a PM over there and see.
    Thanks Zeeb!
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    REPLIED- (hoping you have more info for me as well)----I hope the guy is Ok. This is 2 passes that he has, and apparently both were delivered to someone....so its a little...well, odd. Ideas people?-----No disrespect to the crap pass, but this one I thought had a fair price of sticks in it----not the uber pass granted, but this sucks.
    Hey now there was a solid $4.79 worth of sticks in the crap pass! lmao
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    skweekz:
    I did a little snooping around the interwebs and didn't really come up with much. If the facebook page I found is actually his, the last activity was on June 19th. And apparently he's recently engaged.
    So as good as dead. Perfect...
  • Options
    lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  • Options
    Come on guys, something has got to be wrong. I know we do passes, games and bombs. But we're talking about lcpleel here. He's the guy that steps in and ships internationally for our Canadian guys, makes crazy trades which he loses count,does reviews, posts every day and Hell the guy sent me a 300 dollar bomb. He has had many conversations with all of us about different topics. Bottom line, I'm not ready to throw him under the bus. Something has to be wrong. Heck, I just remembered , myself and DSwarmack sent him 8 to 10 full bodied smokes. To switch out for us. Man, the heck with it, I can start it up again.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Come on guys, something has got to be wrong. I know we do passes, games and bombs. But we're talking about lcpleel here. He's the guy that steps in and ships internationally for our Canadian guys, makes crazy trades which he loses count,does reviews, posts every day and Hell the guy sent me a 300 dollar bomb. He has had many conversations with all of us about different topics. Bottom line, I'm not ready to throw him under the bus. Something has to be wrong. Heck, I just remembered , myself and DSwarmack sent him 8 to 10 full bodied smokes. To switch out for us. Man, the heck with it, I can start it up again.
    I was not implying he was dodging. Just the engaged comment. I hope he is doing well. Marker.
  • Options
    Also, if you are starting it up again I would like to get in line wherever that puts me.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Agreed. From what little I've dealt with Isaac....well lets just say this would be like Bill Gates robbing a 7-11.
  • Options
    I think Marker was making a joke, and we are all just alittle curious since he has been active in other forums. No one is making accusations I dont think----just trying to see what the heck is going on.
  • Options
    I understand and I didn't know he was active on other forums. Yes it is mind bottling since yoiu said that. Hmmm, now I'm confused. Do you want me to start a new one Vulchor? I know you started this one. I'm just trying to move on from this.
  • Options
    I dont care about that RCY---not your job or obligation to do buddy, and its no real sweat off my back at all. Just sucks thats all, Im not keeping it up for the sake of getting sticks or to bad mouth the guy either-----just truly want to know what happened from the guy getting hurt, being on vacation, saying the hell with it and keeping the sticks, or taking the comet to the great beyond-------Curiosity is the name of the game, thats all.
  • Options
    lcpleel, happy everything is okay and your alright. I hope you haven't forgotten about the Full(er) pass? If so, well just read the thread and everyone here will remind you, lol.
  • Options
    Lol.......I 2nd the glad he is alright-----dropping out for a few weeks with no notice is reason for alarm where I come from (of course I also work with the elderly, dont hear from them for 2 weeks or so a stench generally follows).
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Lol.......I 2nd the glad he is alright-----dropping out for a few weeks with no notice is reason for alarm where I come from (of course I also work with the elderly, dont hear from them for 2 weeks or so a stench generally follows).
    Some of the people I work with have a stench and I see them every day. Is that worse? Are they dead too?
  • Options
    In a similar to fashion to the likes of Abe Vigoda and Ed Asner....the people you work with are in fact dead.....However, they continue to mimick the living, as no one has given them the bad news yet.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    My takes: Nothing
    My puts: G2 Turbo, Black Pearl, JDN DC Antano
    I think the turn goes to RDCY and Warmack