• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Photobucket My Takes on left and puts on the right
  • Options
    i guess i need ICpeel address
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Him address SHOULD be in the box Oz-----if not shoot him a PM, and I will try to find it tonight if you cant get to him.
  • Options
    i didnt see anything in the Box but Packing? I guess i could have missed it but i didnt see it... LOL Anyone got ICpeels Address please Pm me with it! Thanks Guys
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I will pm you oz
  • Options
    on its way to ICPEEL Shipped it out today. Ive been soo freking busy i cant see straight.....
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    **Bump** Does anyone know where this is?
  • Options
    I have no idea....been the longest pass Ive ever seen or so it feels.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Seems it was shipped to icpeel on the 6 and he hasn't been on the forums since the 8th. Almost a week now. Hope everything is OK with him, I am supposed to get this next, but with the mail situation here I again ask if you guy's just want this thing to be sent home to Vulc. after icpeel? The strike is over but there is still a lot of animosity between the two sides and the mail is very slow. If this comes my way, everyone will need to be patient. It's up to you guy's. I won't be pissed if you want this thing to get home finally.
  • Options
    Its just you and I left Doug, I think--------Hell, as long as youve had to wait for sticks I dont think I should complain at all. Its not problem at all man, send it to the great North and I will await its eventual return to the deep south.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Its just you and I left Doug, I think--------Hell, as long as youve had to wait for sticks I dont think I should complain at all. Its not problem at all man, send it to the great North and I will await its eventual return to the deep south.
    Damn, this thing is going to have some serious mileage on it when it does finally get to you Dave. Thanks bro', I will not hold on to it for more then one day.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Vulchor:
    Damn, this thing is going to have some serious mileage on it when it does finally get to you Dave. Thanks bro', I will not hold on to it for more then one day.

It's cool with me, but someone might want to let DSWarmack know. Because we both sent ten to fifthteen sticks to lcpleel for our entry. And lcpleel knows he's good for the sticks I sent him. No big deal for me, just wanted to know if it was still moving and if myself and DS was still on the list.
  • Options
    little unclear rcy-----im prbably a moron, can you explain to me what you mean? I thought U and DS were sending to ICPLEEL and then he was doing picks and puts for you guys.....but I may be out of the loop. I dont want you guys to get jipped or skipped here, so please let me know so I can make it right for everyone. Thanks man.
  • Options
    No you are clear. I thought you guys were trying to end it. No problem either way for me.
  • Options
    Gotcha...no problem at all. YOu guys are in and IC is handling it-----whenever he is done....to Canadia it goes;)
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can i play ? lol
  • Options
    Ur killing me JJ.....Lol-----If you wanna get in after Laker, I guess thats cool. I started the pass and Im the last one remaining, so its good for me if no one else has a problem.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    can i play ? lol
    Shoot me your addy JJ. This thing is better travelled then most BOTL I know. LOL
  • Options
    laker1963:
    jj20030:
    can i play ? lol
    Shoot me your addy JJ. This thing is better travelled then most BOTL I know. LOL
    Myself included, lol
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    laker1963:
    jj20030:
    can i play ? lol
    Myself included, lol
    pm sent
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Vulchor:
    laker1963:
    jj20030:
    can i play ? lol
    Myself included, lol
    pm sent
    I never got a PM JJ. Where do you want that thing shipped when it leaves here?
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Vulchor:
    laker1963:
    jj20030:
    can i play ? lol
    Myself included, lol
    pm sent
    I never got a PM JJ. Where do you want that thing shipped when it leaves here? Maybe I should just ship back to Vulchor and let him get it to you?
  • Options
    Dbl post
  • Options
    Its cool Doug------send it to JJ (Jj please send Laker your address) and then send it back to me when all finished JJ.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this pass at it's end or do you have room for one more stop on it's way back to FL?

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Is this pass at it's end or do you have room for one more stop on it's way back to FL?
    LMAO...You're NEVER getting this thing back Dave, That's it guy's jump in now, we can keep this MF running all over the continent until by the time Vulchor get's it back everything inside will be well aged. Still haven't heard from JJ so if I don't maybe I should just send it to Georgia? LMAO
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    dbeckom:
    LMAO...You're NEVER getting this thing back Dave, That's it guy's jump in now, we can keep this MF running all over the continent until by the time Vulchor get's it back everything inside will be well aged. Still haven't heard from JJ so if I don't maybe I should just send it to Georgia? LMAO
    LOL...I figured it had to pass thru GA on the way back to FL...what's one more stop?

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    just get it back to me someday, lol. I dont care fellas---feel free to get it.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    laker1963:
    dbeckom:
    LOL...I figured it had to pass thru GA on the way back to FL...what's one more stop?
    Well this thing is stalled with icpeel right now but when it get's to me if I am no longer sending it out to JJ I will send it to you. If I do send it to JJ then he will send to you and you finally back to Vulchor if he is OK with that. I am still waiting for confirmation and an address from JJ as to wether he wants into this. Stay tuned.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    just get it back to me someday, lol. I dont care fellas---feel free to get it.
    This is too f**kin funny.