Options

Full(er) Bodied Pass----SHIPPED!!!!

Comments

• Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Sounds like my cup of tea! Pm coming
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Still some time to get in if you want to------busy as $hit this week, so the pass will probably not go out til Monday.....But that will be the latest.

I will also post the order the pass will follow online along with the sticks I am starting it with before I send the pass out. Of course addresses of all in the game will be included in the package. I also like the idea of shipping a little "good will" to the person in front of you, so feel free to include a little PIF in there if you want as well. No set rules for the sticks, just be reasonable with prices----no taking an Opus or other pricer stick and replacing with a house blend or white owl please;)****Tweaked initial post with this info as well****
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Fellas, maybe because its the morning-----but I cant quite comprehend this. I just need to know for my list of addresses and who sends to who------what I am reading is that the main pass itself will not be shipped to Warmack or RCY, but it will instead be compelted by ICPLEEL on their behalf...who will in turn be the last person (or close to it) the pass is shipped to. Is this correct?

You are correct, got a little excited, lol. I sent my address to lcpleel.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Vulchor:
    Fellas, maybe because its the morning-----but I cant quite comprehend this. I just need to know for my list of addresses and who sends to who------what I am reading is that the main pass itself will not be shipped to Warmack or RCY, but it will instead be compelted by ICPLEEL on their behalf...who will in turn be the last person (or close to it) the pass is shipped to. Is this correct?

Rgr, I will be sending ICPLEEL a few cigars ASAP so that when the pass gets there, I will be able to coordinate what I'd like to pull out. He will have an assortment of my cigars to choose from (at my request) to place in the pass and pull the ones I ask for. He will then ship me my pulls. While a pass would probably make it to me just fine, gettinf it out of the country would be a whole other subject.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    Vulchor:

Rgr, I will be sending ICPLEEL a few cigars ASAP so that when the pass gets there, I will be able to coordinate what I'd like to pull out. He will have an assortment of my cigars to choose from (at my request) to place in the pass and pull the ones I ask for. He will then ship me my pulls. While a pass would probably make it to me just fine, gettinf it out of the country would be a whole other subject.

+1 I will be doing the same.
  • Options
    I have regained a sense of sanity;)
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Vulchor:
    I have regained a sense of sanity;)

Im glad someone has......... I have no idea whats the hell is going on here! LOL I guess Ill know when i see a Box at my door next year! lol
  • Options
    This is going out on Monday morning....anyone else wanting in, please tell us and PM me.
  • Options
    Mine are on it's way. Sent them this morning.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Vulchor:
    I just participated in my 2nd pass since joining here, and really like the idea….so I thought maybe I would start one of my own. As many of you know, I am generally a fuller bodied cigar guy----though a nice mild stick is great every so often. So, I don’t know if its been done or not----but I would like to do a Full(er) Bodied Pass. I call it that because often strength can be subjective with some sticks, so I want to leave a little room for interpretation here----not a Macanudo Café Court obviously, but we all know what full and fuller bodied sticks are----doesnt have to be the REAL powerhouse, fuller side of medium bodied is fine. I am also including, or think we should, the really peppery or spicy sticks here----which are most often lumped into full bodied.

I will start the pass with like 10 or so sticks. I haven’t chosen them all yet, but they will be of varying prices so that we can accommodate all tastes and ranges. Normal pass rules being for each one you take you must replace with one of equal value---no trading Opus's for Padilla Obsidians please. If you’re not sure if its equal, you can PM me to discuss. You can take and replace up to 4 cigars, and there will be a list in the box to record your puts and takes. I would like the range (price wise) to be from an “everyday stick” to likely at Opus X---which I know I will be including to start the pass. I also like the idea of shipping a little "good will" to the person in front of you, so feel free to include a little PIF in there if you want as well...but this is not required.

Please let me know interest here so we know who is in, as well as PMing me your address so I can get a list ready. I would like to close the pass a week from today, so 1159 pm on Thursday April 14th and ship it out Monday the 18th. I will finalize the cigars to start the pass in the next few days and post them into this original post. We will work our way from the south to the north with this pass since I am in Florida. Normal rules apply as you must be on the good traders list, and lets say a minimum of 25 posts. Should also include a DC# each time you send the pass. Any questions or issues to hammer out please let me know, but otherwise I hope this will be a good one.

PARTICIPANTS LIST IN PASS ORDERAlien, LJL, Lilwing, Sirfoster, Smokysuit, KingJK, Raschnuts, Firetruckguy, Dennisking, Redtailhawkoz, ICPLEEL, Laker(Warmack and RCY, but if involved they are in a preass so package not going to them directly)

La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte SolomanCusano CC Med-Full Blend CoronaLFD Double Ligero Maduro Chisel Warlock ToroOliva Series V Maduro 2009EP Carrillo Elencos Series Elite (toro)MOW Ruination RobustoDiesel Unholy CocktailOpus X Perfection #4 2009Master by Carlos Torano Robusto

Photobucket

OH man I love those WARLOCKS ! My B&M carrys them in a couple sizes! Love those! hell I like damn near all of those in this starter! This is going to be FUN!
  • Options
    Im with ya Oz.....Lol, I wasnt kidding when I said its going to kill me to send it out!!!!

If anyone else wants it, not shipping til Monday so we can have some late comers if needed.
  • Options
    Sending it out in the morning, wil lpost DC#. Address list will be included, but will have to check the list as I put numbers for people to ship to---not in order on the page, sorry.

Also, Alien there is a little extra in there for you...so I hope its ok. Also, Rasch your lotto winnings will be in there with your name on it as well to take when it gets to you.
  • Options
    On its way to you Tony (alien)------DC#03103200000090193968
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Thanks man, I appreciate it, and I will let you know when everything gets here and post takes/puts. Sorry about the delay on responding, I was out of town all weekend.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    hows this goin?
  • Options
    Tracking says it should be here tomorrow.As soon as I get it in hand, I will update with takes/puts.
  • Options
    Got it in today, giving it to my friend to send it out tomorrow.

Takes:
    Warlord toro
    EP Carillo toro
    Torano Master Robusto

Puts:
    5 vegas Cask Strength II
    Cu-Avana Intenso toro
    5 Vegas AAA
    Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Got it in today, giving it to my friend to send it out tomorrow.

Takes:
    Warlord toro
    EP Carillo toro
    Torano Master Robusto

Puts:
    5 vegas Cask Strength II
    Cu-Avana Intenso toro
    5 Vegas AAA
    Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
    HA! Your falling for the EP's
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    SO... I got RYC's fuller pasS box and man hes putting up some great sticks.
  • Options
    Sorry about the delay on this, we drove up to Oklahoma Friday for Easter weekend and just got back in late last night. I was going to get my buddy here to mail it off for m e Friday morning, but I didn't get a chance to see him before we left. It will be going out this morning.
  • Options
    Just to update, this did go out yesterday , USPS tracking #:
    0310 2640 0001 4989 1767
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Vulchor:
    SO... I got RYC's fuller pasS box and man hes putting up some great sticks.
    I also got DSWarmack's package as well. Now I know what the DS is for.
  • Options
    WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I used the smallest box I had!
  • Options
    Tracking says it was delivered today, LJ should have it, hopefully.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I used the smallest box I had!
    why are you so angry? Drill Sergeant!
  • Options
    I was angry because it was after lights out... I am going to ask Rick today why are picks were the same, but I have a very good idea about it.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    alienmisprint:
    Tracking says it was delivered today, LJ should have it, hopefully.

Yep, I got it no problem. I have a crazy work schedule for the last part of the week. I'll make my selections and update on the DC once I get this thing back on the road. Should be out on Monday.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    OK, pass is on the way to lilwing. I took: Camacho 3x maddie robusto, Cusano Cuban, LFD DL Maduro chisel. I added: Joyo de nic Dark corojo robusto, MOW puro authentico, Cain Habano Toro, Camacho 3x maddie torp. Diesel unlimited toro.

DC: 03102640000021891786
  • Options
    Apparently Rick's and my tastes are verry similar and it runs along more than cigars. My son and his son, (and myself) all share the same first name, we have the same wedding bands, and our taste in cigars are also in line.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    Apparently Rick's and my tastes are verry similar and it runs along more than cigars. My son and his son, (and myself) all share the same first name, we have the same wedding bands, and our taste in cigars are also in line.
    That's borderline creepy right there...