Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Sounds good bro. I'll try to get them out tomorrow.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Maddy... What is your wish ? Thought I'd give this one a bump.
  • Options
    I can't wish until Joe gets his package which due to my idiocy won't actually leave until today. Same goes for your movie trivia package Kas.
  • Options
    Still waiting for my package to shmack Joz. I wanna wish soooooo bad ...
  • Options
    Well since Joe got the package I guess I get to make my wish. I wish for Cusano Rare Cameroons.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Don't wish for the Privadas...I'm telling you some are going to be arriving on your doorstep in the early part of next week. HINT HINT :)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Don't wish for the Privadas...I'm telling you some are going to be arriving on your doorstep in the early part of next week. HINT HINT :)
    Dammit. Guess I'm going on another hunt for some Tat Blacks.
  • Options
    And I'll be hunting for wabbits. Oh wait....
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:

this is too funny...you shouldn't wish for any Cusano Rare Cameroons....for the same reason
  • Options
    bbc020:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:

this is too funny...you shouldn't wish for any Cusano Rare Cameroons....for the same reason
    Well CRAP. Have they already left Brandon or can you make them my wish? If not I'm gonna have to think about what I want.
  • Options
    They left on Tuesday...they should be there tomorrow or saturday. They would fulfill a MAW requirement, but they were meant to be a bomb.
  • Options
    Damn you man. You guys are killing me I'm like Hitler at the end of WWII, I'm fighting battles on too many fronts. Well nix my Cusano Cameroons, as apparently the people around these forums are just too damn generous.

Lets see ..... I'm going to have to think about this one.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    j0z3r:
    And I'll be hunting for wabbits.
    Watch it, bub.
  • Options
    Ok I wish for either of the following or a combination of the two is fine. Padilla 1932 and/or Rocky Patel R4.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    If you want the Padilla Signature '32's, wish granted. I think I already have your addy, I should be able to get them out to you this weekend.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    If you want the Padilla Signature '32's, wish granted. I think I already have your addy, I should be able to get them out to you this weekend.
    Sweet that'll work perfectly.
  • Options
    PM sent.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    mmmm...that's a good wish granted. Those are some excellent sticks IMO
  • Options
    bbc020:
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    mmmm...that's a good wish granted. Those are some excellent sticks IMO
    IMO too!

Maddy, you might just get 4 wishes granted here. I'll shanghai a couple R4's with those Privadas when I send them out. I was surprised by the R4 myself, I thought it was pretty good...for a Rocky Patel and for its price point.
  • Options
    Maddy, I sent your box off today, You should see it Saturday or Monday.
  • Options
    Sweet I'll holler when she lands.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Maddy, I sent your box off today, You should see it Saturday or Monday.
    Aliem, your latest package may be the bomb that makes maddy's Mrs. snap..
  • Options
    I just checked the bombs away thread, looks like I am safe, he already warned her about that one. And its not too big of a package, so it should be cool, lol.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    I just checked he already warned her about that one. its not too big of a package,
    In this case, the size of the package does matter..
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I just checked the bombs away thread, looks like I am safe, he already warned her about that one. And its not too big of a package, so it should be cool, lol.
    screw that, send three boxes... each bigger than the other!!!!
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    alienmisprint:
    I just checked he already warned her about that one. its not too big of a package,
    In this case, the size of the package does matter..
    Hey! You insulting the size of my package?
  • Options
    Well Tony, since you granted my wish and decided to blow me away AGAIN in the process. Time for your wish buddy.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im waiting....
  • Options
    I have been thinking on this one, and I can't make up my mind, so I wish for either some 5 Vegas Relics or 5 Vegas Cask Strengths.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I have been thinking on this one, and I can't make up my mind, so I wish for either some 5 Vegas Relics or 5 Vegas Cask Strengths.
    damnit! those are what i was gunna wish for when i got to wish... that or El Cobres...