Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I got some Nordings if you want em Tony, say the word and your wish is granted.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Sweet man, thank you! I'll shoot you my address on PM. Thanks again!
  • Options
    Great. And away we go...I'll be taking suggestions for my next wish so that things might go quicker. Any and all suggestions are welcome, and I'm not even kidding.

I'll get the cigars in the mail tomorrow.
  • Options
    cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    j0z3r:
    Great. And away we go...I'll be taking suggestions for my next wish so that things might go quicker. Any and all suggestions are welcome, and I'm not even kidding.

You def need to try some White Owl Watermelon Blunts.
  • Options
    HA! Does that even qualify as a cigar, or is that more of a glorified cigarette? :)
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

cheyman:
    j0z3r:

I had a buddy that smoked a white owl one time. Said he woke up behind his house naked in the woods with his own fec-es rubbed in his hair and his nipples tingling. After that anytime he heard a owl hoot he broke out in a sweat .....

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    There was a woman on Letterman's show last night, singing a blues song (about Memphis) that had "White Owl panatela" in the lyrics.
  • Options
    gmill880:

cheyman:
    j0z3r:

I had a buddy that smoked a white owl one time. Said he woke up behind his house naked in the woods with his own fec-es rubbed in his hair and his nipples tingling. After that anytime he heard a owl hoot he broke out in a sweat .....

LMMFAO!!!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:

Joe ... give that Genie bottle a rub, and make a wish already( or is it Jeannie) I guess it depends who you want to grant that wish..
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I had forgotten. Any suggestions for a wish from anyone? I was actually serious about that, I want to see if anyone will suggest something I'd like to try.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Oh yeah, I had forgotten. Any suggestions for a wish from anyone? I was actually serious about that, I want to see if anyone will suggest something I'd like to try.
    What, my suggestion wasn't serious? HA! What about Natural by Drew Estates or Don Pepin Garcia Tabacos Baez? No rhyme or reasons here.
  • Options
    Tabacos Baez...yes indeed. You offering? Because I'll certainly take you up on that if you are.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I could suggest and supply any of the following in 3's or mixed as you wish if you are interested Joz3r.
    CAO- Black, Brazilla, VR, MX2, or the Itallia's, all Robusto's.
    I might also suggest (and supply) RP Fusion Double Maduro Lancero's
    or NUB Habano's...
    anything yet?
  • Options
    Well doogie, I've either had all of those, in different sizes, or have one kicking around in the humi...actually, the only one I've not yet smoked is the CAO VR, one of which is waiting to be reduced to ashes.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Tabacos Baez...yes indeed. You offering? Because I'll certainly take you up on that if you are.
    Sorry pal...just suggesting. I had one of these a few months ago and have one chillen in my humi. No can do.
  • Options
    Well then, the only other's I have in numbers is some Vigilante's in natural and maduro. They are an RP line apparently. I sure like them. But I don't know if they would be considered good enough for a PIF like this one.
    I could put together a nice mix of Padilla, Fuente's,Camacho, graycliff 1666, maybe even a Gurkha Beast or Turk ?
    Otherwise brother your humi is in better shape then mine and maybe you should send to me :) Let me know if anything here piques your interest.
  • Options
    cheyman:
    j0z3r:
    Sorry pal...just suggesting. I had one of these a few months ago and have one chillen in my humi. No can do.
    Damn...I knew it was too good to be true.
  • Options
    Thanks for trying laker, but I think I've got a good deal of that covered. Don't tempt me to send you something though, I've still got outgoing bombs, and you just never know what might get you targeted. :)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Thanks for trying laker, but I think I've got a good deal of that covered. Don't tempt me to send you something though, I've still got outgoing bombs, and you just never know what might get you targeted. :)

Does this help?
    :)~ :)~ :)~ :)~ :)~ :)~ :)~ ;)
  • Options
    haha, brilliant. I've never seen that before. colon + closed parenthesis + squiggle = smiley face with tongue sticking out, HA!

OK then, I'll venture forth a wish.

I wish for a Rocky Patel Winter 2009.
  • Options
    edited, double post
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    haha, brilliant. I've never seen that before. colon + closed parenthesis + squiggle = smiley face with tongue sticking out, HA!

LMAO. OK so now I don't know if you were actually meaning that or you were being sarcastic. SO>>> Thanks OR
    FA Q (sound it out) :)~
    As for the RP Winter 2009...no can do. Now the 1990's or the 92's, sure but a guy with a humi stuffed like your's and who has already tasted everything else in my humi, I am sure you have already partaken of these as well. Good luck on the Winter '09's Joe.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Have you got Decades, Joe?
  • Options
    Indeed I do. I have three left that have over a year on them now.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:

LMAO. OK so now I don't know if you were actually meaning that or you were being sarcastic. SO>>> Thanks OR
    FA Q (sound it out) :)~
    I was being sincere...I've never seen that.
  • Options
    OK Sorry Joe. It's just that, that is my one key board "trick" so I am a little sensitive :)LMAO
    I hate these people who can draw a friggin picture with the keyboard. I can't get the thing to spell half the time !
  • Options
    Since I highjacked your thread there Joe I thought I would bump up your wish so it was first again.

Joz3r said:

• Options
    j0z3r:

I have just one, but,planning on purchasing a box on this weekend however, if your wish has not been fullfilled by then Ill sure be glad to grant it
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:

DONE. What size do you want? IMO the corona is the best.

I smoke too much when I have an opinion on every size in a newly released cigar. *shakes head*
  • Options
    The corona it is then, thank you kindly. I'll pm you with my info.