Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Sounds good, but for deliveries to Iraq it really just depends on where you are at over there. Depending on my locations, packages took anywhere from 4 days to 4 weeks to get to me.

I think it's fine for most of the games to extend the time limit but it may affect the cigars for things like passes because you would have to allow double the time for going and coming back.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    good thoughts.
    Im gunna incorporate a few of the ideas above.

I will post this rule update in the first post so new players will see it when they join the game.

UPDATE:

Domestic (USA): If the package (granted wish) does not reach the wisher within TWO weeks AND the wish granter during that time goes inactive on this forum, then the wisher gets another wish.
    Alien (outside USA): If the package (granted wish) does not reach the wisher within FOUR weeks AND the wish granter during that time goes inactive on this forum, then the wisher gets another wish.

in either case if the time frames are exceeded, and the wish granter is still active on the forum, both parties must agree that the wish granter can then go ahead and make a wish. The better standings you have with the Forum at large, the more chance you have to make a wish, should this situation come about.

sound about right?
  • Options
    sounds good to me.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Excellent
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Alien (outside USA)
    Damn Laker and his flying saucers.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    Alien (outside USA)
    That's me...Major Tom of the Alien Secret Service or ASS as we refer to it :) Thanks for outing me yet again Maddy ! LMAAO (Alien Ass)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I think 2 weeks should be a good amount of time to get to a US base.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    I think 2 weeks should be a good amount of time to get to a US base.
    For the larger FOBs in Iraq that is true but if you are at a smaller, outlying FOB, it took between 3 and 4 weeks to arrive and that was as recent as last May.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    Alien (outside USA)
    That's me...Major Tom of the Alien Secret Service or ASS as we refer to it :) Thanks for outing me yet again Maddy ! LMAAO (Alien Ass)
    LOL sorry Doogie, I didn't know you're alien status was a secret.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    Alien (outside USA)
    He can't hear you...he's already locked away at Area 51. Way to go Maddy. :)
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    Alien (outside USA)
    He can't hear you...he's already locked away at Area 51. Way to go Maddy. :)

LMAAO
  • Options
    I'm waiting with bated-breath for your wish Brandon :D
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    I thought it was with pregnant anticipation...
  • Options
    Bad Andy:
    I thought it was with pregnant anticipation...
    could be. The problem with that is, I'm not pregnant. If I was, you'd see me on the news!
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Ok, all of this anticipation and pregnant talk is making me nervous...I guess I will make a wish.

I wish for some Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroons
  • Options
    Good wish....I wish I had some too.
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    I don't have any more of these, but they are a good stick.
  • Options
    adding to list list:

Gurkha Centurian - I've had one of these that came with the first COTM shipment, but wasn't too impressed. Hoping to try it again...if someone can make a wish come true.
  • Options
    Today is your lucky day Brandon..it just so happens that a) I have some Centurians and b) I've been looking for a good opportunity to repay you for my wish you granted way back when.

PM me your address and I might be able to get these headed your way tomorrow.
  • Options
    Thanks Joe, PM Sent!
  • Options
    Dammit!!! Two cigars I don't have.
  • Options
    Jozer is up for a wish, he totally hit a homerun with his MAW offering, details can be seen on the Good Trader's thread. Thanks again Joe!
  • Options
    wish for cigars that i have.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Any suggestions?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    Any suggestions?
    that WAS my suggestion...

no but seriously, wish for something you have yet to try. thats what this pass is all about.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    Any suggestions?
    that WAS my suggestion...

no but seriously, wish for something you have yet to try. thats what this pass is all about.
    And by something he means cigars ...

No wishing for duty's WP.
  • Options
    haha, I'll remember that... no WP wishes. :)

OK I'm gonna throw one out there and see what I get.

I would like to try a Drew Estates Liga Privada.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    haha, I'll remember that... no WP wishes. :)

OK I'm gonna throw one out there and see what I get.

I would like to try a Drew Estates Liga Privada.
    Damn you, jumping on my trade offer. If your wish for these doesn't come true, you up for a box split? Maybe get a third person in on it?
  • Options
    If nothing comes through on my wish, and I've got good reason and history to think it won't, I'd be ok with a box split, preferably with at least one more person since I don't want to have too many kicking around. We'll see how things pan out, and we can hash out any details at a later date.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    If nothing comes through on my wish, and I've got good reason and history to think it won't, I'd be ok with a box split, preferably with at least one more person since I don't want to have too many kicking around. We'll see how things pan out, and we can hash out any details at a later date.
    Sounds good. 3 people would be about $65 for 8 sticks each.