Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Ok, maybe something more in the realm of possibility. I'd also like to try Perdomo Habano or Camacho Coyolar.
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Wish I could help you, but I only have one Coyolar. It's been on my wishlist before, I think I got one in the COTMC but I haven't tried it yet. Maybe this weekend.
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    So, I lied. I have 2, and they didn't come from COTMC. I got them in some other sampler.

I'm about to light one, but if you add anything else to your wishlist that I have, you're welcome to the other one.
  • Options
    The offer is much appreciated Scrams. We'll see how the game plays out, last time it took forever and a day + a new member to get my wish granted.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Damnation. I thought I had a lot of cigars, but you guys keep finding stuff to wish for that I don't have. Some of 'em I've never even heard of.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Damnation. I thought I had a lot of cigars, but you guys keep finding stuff to wish for that I don't have. Some of 'em I've never even heard of.
    Hey urby, what have you got that I might want to wish for? Let's try this route. :)
  • Options
    Ok then. How about La Gloria Cubana? NUB Connecticut?
  • Options
    Sorry, joz, I was otherwise occupied for a few days. Was that a serious question, or a joke?
  • Options
    No joke, I was serious. I figured you probably were either occupied or not really interested. You probably have as good an idea as anyone as to where my tastes lie, so if you've got something you think I might like, I'm glad to entertain the notion.
  • Options
    Hmmm . . . let me go look at my inbox and see what I've already sent you recently. Will report back, shortly.
  • Options
    Okay, I could send you 3 of any of the following (or a combo thereof):

La Cuna Bin 1720 (I like these quite a bit, and suspect you would, too)
    La Cuna Bin 85 (haven't tried one yet)
    Gurkha Beast
    Gurkha Regent
    Graycliff 1666 (torpedo)
    Padilla Obsidian (torpedo)

If none of those interest you, just say so and I'll do some more digging in the ol' coolerdor.
  • Options
    Sold on the La Cuna 1720, that's one that I've been considering for some time actually but have not pulled the trigger on for one reason or another. Good suggestion.

I knew you'd come up with something good I hadn't thought of asking for.
  • Options
    Top notch. I'll get it out tomorrow.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Okay, I could send you 3 of any of the following (or a combo thereof):

La Cuna Bin 1720 (I like these quite a bit, and suspect you would, too)
    La Cuna Bin 85 (haven't tried one yet)
    Gurkha Beast
    Gurkha Regent
    Graycliff 1666 (torpedo)
    Padilla Obsidian (torpedo)

If none of those interest you, just say so and I'll do some more digging in the ol' coolerdor.
    if i didnt work 13 hours today i would jumped on the regent for ya. I always have those on hand. ... plus there are a few sticks i wanna try myself.
  • Options
    I was listing stuff I could send to j0z3r, kuz. I wasn't wishing. That comes next. :)
  • Options
    well... wait till im home
  • Options
    Okay. Let me know.

J0z3r, your tracking number is in your Inbox.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Okay. Let me know.

J0z3r, your tracking number is in your Inbox.
    Cool, much appreciated.
  • Options
    And take it away Mr. urby, the wishing is all yours. Thanks you kindly for the La Cunas, they look berry berry good.
  • Options
    im home now... but ill be in bed very soon.
  • Options
    prs621prs621 Posts: 19
    I know I am not very tenured on this forum, but I was wondering given the opportunity, if I could get in on this thread
  • Options
    prs621:
    I know I am not very tenured on this forum, but I was wondering given the opportunity, if I could get in on this thread
    yes. the way it works is on the first page. if you follow those rules then we should be good. If you dont understand or have a question about them feel free to PM me.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    And take it away Mr. urby, the wishing is all yours. Thanks you kindly for the La Cunas, they look berry berry good.
    Excellent. Hope you enjoy 'em!

You'd think I'd have thought up something to wish for while waiting for Joe to get his package . . . but see, that would require forethought, and I'm stuck at threethought. Gimme a minute.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    My browser says you said "give me a minute" 33 minutes ago...
  • Options
    In the grand, geological scheme of things, 1 of them is indistinguishable from 33 of them. Don't you have some nuts to bury?
  • Options
    Okay, okay. Here we go. Either of the following:

AVO XO
    Padilla Signature 1948

Any wish-granters out there?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    In the grand, geological scheme of things, 1 of them is indistinguishable from 33 of them. Don't you have some nuts to bury?
    lol, funny guy..! But sadly I'd say I don't have either cigar.
  • Options
    Alrighty. I'll take that silence as indicative that nobody gots those stogies. Further wishes coming up.

Anybody have any suggestions?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    urbino:
    Alrighty. I'll take that silence as indicative that nobody gots those stogies. Further wishes coming up.

Anybody have any suggestions?
    I could do you 3 Oliva Series V Liga Especial's if you're interested Urb's.
    These are the Double Toro's
  • Options
    Hmmm. They sound really strong. Are they?