Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Good man, Scram.
  • Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311

Scrambler:
    Dep, send me your info. I have some 5 Vegas A, Classic, and Gold. I like the Serie R, but don't have any on hand, I'll try to grab one at the B&M to include. I only have one 3 Siglos, and haven't tried it yet, but if I can grab another I'll include it too.

Don't go out of your way to get anything. The Gold would be more than appreciated. I actually never tried the Gold and in my search for full flavored cigars, I don't have anything mild on hand. Thank you for picking this up and I have sent you my info in a pm to you.

• Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold it is then. There'll be a stick or 2 from elsewhere on your list too, though. Especially since these aren't very expensive.

Should go out in the next 24 hours.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i gotta start watching htis thread again. i coulda granted that wish but i wasnt watching. ... and i was the one that STARTED this thread.
    Im fired.

gotta watch more.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    is scram waiting for his sticks? do we have an open wish?
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    is scram waiting for his sticks? do we have an open wish?
    They way this one works Four is that the receiver doesn't post his wish until he has received his sticks.
  • Options
    yes we are waiting for him to get the sticks.
  • Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    Got my package in today from Scrambler. Again thank you for picking this up and thanks for the gold and the 3 siglos much appreciated.
  • Options
    StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    So here is a question if you already know someone wants something and they wished for it before is it fair to basically tell them now to wish for it again to have that wish granted so that a previous wish that was not available then can be given now.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Stoogee:
    So here is a question if you already know someone wants something and they wished for it before is it fair to basically tell them now to wish for it again to have that wish granted so that a previous wish that was not available then can be given now.
    Translation: Stoogee's got some CAO Italia, and if Scrambler would be up for it, he'd send some Scrambler's way :)
  • Options
    You're welcome dep, enjoy. Let me know what you think of the 3 siglos, I'll probably smoke mine this weekend.

Stoogie, I don't mind suggestions, but I've had my first wish picked out for a few days. If it doesn't get granted right away I'll expand it.

I wish for AF Don Carlos.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Scrambler, if you win my contest (and it looks like that is how it is going to be) you may want to think up a secondary wish... Some DC's may just find their way into your package if you catch my drift. :)
  • Options
    Its not a problem I just have something I just got a few days after your last wish and figured if it was ok I could let you know didnt want to step on anyones toes and since I knew it was something your wanting to try if it is not ok I would just pass up this wish and wait for a different time. Either way I will wait to say what it is until either people say its ok to do what I asked or it comes up at a different time.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    j0z3r:
    Some DC's may just find their way into your package
    Are you threatening to send Scrams to Abu Ghraib? (Or was that AC?)

If you decide to stick with this wish, Scrams, I got you covered.

I can't imagine anybody objecting if you want to drop a well-timed, unsubtle hint, Stoog. Seems a very decent thing to do.
  • Options
    well with that if you still want the ashton VSGs I got you covered scram if you want to go with the don carlos I guess urbino has you covered.
  • Options
    Sweet, so either way my top 2 choices this time are available this time. I was finally gonna buy an VSG the other night at the Ashton tasting, but for some reason they weren't eligible for the discount or raffle tickets. I can almost understand not offering the event discount on the VSG, but to make their purchase not count for raffle tickets seemed absurd, so I passed.

Let's see how Joe's game plays out before I decide which way were going here.
  • Options
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    Some DC's may just find their way into your package
    Are you threatening to send Scrams to Abu Ghraib? (Or was that AC?)
    OUCH!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Well, you did win Scrambler, and I know for a fact that the Don Carlos #3 has a tendency to grow legs and make its way into a package. And if you want to go that route, you would get the VSG wish, and those are oh so delicious that you'd be a fool not to take Stoogee up on them.
  • Options
    In that case, I wish for some Ashton VSG. :-)
  • Options
    Shoot me a PM with your info Scrambler Ill try to get them out tomorrow but most likely wont be till Saturday.

Steve
  • Options
    Sent, and no rush.
  • Options
    Just got the VSGs, they sure look good. Much appreciated.

Go ahead and make a wish Stoogee.
  • Options
    yeah... make a wish. Im watching this time.
  • Options
    Hope you like those sticks Scrambler I know the VSG is probably about my favorite cigar.I think I will make a little list to help this thing keep moving so here goes. I wish for
    1. Padilla 1932
    2. Padilla 1948
    3. Padilla Miami
    4. Don Pepin Garcia cuban classic
    5. Gran Habano 3 Siglos
    6. CAO Black
    7. CAO brazilla

Any of these would be fine with preference given to the first 4 on the list but they are all smokes I want to try and would be happy with any of them. Thanks

Steve
  • Options
    hmmmm... lemme see what i can muster up.
  • Options
    Stoogee:
    Hope you like those sticks Scrambler I know the VSG is probably about my favorite cigar.I think I will make a little list to help this thing keep moving so here goes. I wish for
    1. Padilla 1932
    2. Padilla 1948
    3. Padilla Miami
    4. Don Pepin Garcia cuban classic
    5. Gran Habano 3 Siglos
    6. CAO Black
    7. CAO brazilla

Any of these would be fine with preference given to the first 4 on the list but they are all smokes I want to try and would be happy with any of them. Thanks

Steve
    I will add a few other sticks to this list and in a couple more days ill add more if this doesnt get any takers. in addition to the earlier list

1. Alce Bradley Tempus
    2. Pryme by Alec Bradley
    3. RP Fusion Double Maduro
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Sorry Stoogee... I do have several of these , but I don't have 3 of any of them. My stock is getting DOWN, or at the very least limited.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Sorry Stoogee... I do have several of these , but I don't have 3 of any of them. My stock is getting DOWN, or at the very least limited.
    im kinda in the same boat. my stock isnt down but i dont have many doubles.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    im kinda in the same boat. my stock isnt down but i dont have many doubles. ill see if i have time to run over to the shop. but it isnt lookin good.
  • Options
    OK lets just add a few more to the list there is so many I want to try still that anything new is one more cigar off my want to try list.
    Lets add

1. Aurturo Fuente Don Carlos
    2. Camacho Legends series
    3. Don Pepein Legends series
    4. 5 Vegas Limitada any year
    5. La Aurora 1495 Cameroon
    6. Gurkha Black dragon

lets try that for a day or so.