Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I know, I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. I actually have to do research and to cigars I'd like to try as I'm out of ones coming off the top of my head.
  • Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311

j0z3r:
    I know, I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. I actually have to do research and to cigars I'd like to try as I'm out of ones coming off the top of my head.

I read somewhere in the forums that you haven't had any of the Tats. is that correct.

• Options
    dep691:

j0z3r:

I read somewhere in the forums that you haven't had any of the Tats. is that correct.

Yes, this is true.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I have 3 padron maduros and would love to get in on this MAW. pm me and let me know. I'm out of town but can get it out soon.
  • Options
    bbc020:
    I have 3 padron maduros and would love to get in on this MAW. pm me and let me know. I'm out of town but can get it out soon.
    Sweet, sold to the guy with the cigar in his mouth (which one?).
  • Options
    PM sent by the way.
  • Options
    Got back in town at like 3:30am this morning. I would like to get this package to the PO by noon, but not sure if getting up will be that easy. If not the 3 Padron 5000 Maduros will go out first thing Monday morning.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Sweet, sold to the guy with the cigar in his mouth (which one?).
    That's a Nub Cammy 466 in my mouth, picture snapped my picture happy girlfriend. I think that was the first or second time with that stick...has become a favorite
  • Options
    The Nub Cammy is a good cigar yessir

I'm not sweating the shipping, whenever is good for you is good for me.
  • Options
    It will go out monday morning.
  • Options
    Joe - PM Sent
  • Options
    Pm back to ya.

Got the pack today, awesome stuff. So you're up for this round of wishing.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Pm back to ya.

Got the pack today, awesome stuff. So you're up for this round of wishing.

Glad it got to you in fine fashion. Hope you enjoy!

As for a wish....I have way too many cigars I have not tried. I have not tried any Padilla cigars and the Padilla Serie 68 has caught my eye. If that doesn't get the bite, I've also been intrigued by the Gran Habano 3 Siglos.

If these can't be fulfilled, I will be sure to post a larger list. Like I said, there are way too many I haven't tried.
  • Options
    bbc020:

As for a wish....I have way too many cigars I have not tried. I have not tried any Padilla cigars and the Padilla Serie 68 has caught my eye. If that doesn't get the bite, I've also been intrigued by the Gran Habano 3 Siglos.

If these can't be fulfilled, I will be sure to post a larger list. Like I said, there are way too many I haven't tried.

Also interested in...

Camacho 1962
    Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
    Don Pepin Garcia Blue

Hope someone can MAW come true
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Do you want 3 of the same cigar, or are you cool with a selection? I can hook you up with a couple of these, but don't think I have enough of any to send 3.
  • Options
    I'm down with a mixer of these. Like I said, I haven't tried a huge selection of cigars, any chance to spread my palate a little is a great opportunity!
  • Options
    I'll get a little something headed your way.
  • Options
    Thanks Scrambler.
  • Options
    Srambler more than fulfilled my wishes. He's now up to make a wish!
  • Options
    btw- scrambler, you got PM
  • Options
    bbc020:

Scrambler - I wasn't joking about this. I know you got a promotion recently, but there's gotta be something you been wantin' to try! Take a min...make a wish!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    bbc020:

Scrambler - I wasn't joking about this. I know you got a promotion recently, but there's gotta be something you been wantin' to try! Take a min...make a wish!
    uh.... can i make a wish instead?

...I wish that scrambler would take his damn turn.

HA!

• Options
    Wow, I completely forgot about this thing. Sorry.

Umm, I wish for 5 Vegas Limitada 2008. If nobody has that yet, Liga Privada #9 or AB Tempus.
  • Options
    I think I can cover the AB tempus, once I get home from work I'll double check and let you know for sure.
  • Options
    NM I only have two :(
  • Options
    I can do the Limitada '08. Let me know if any of your mailing info has changed, I can probably get this out as soon as tomorrow.
  • Options
    Same info. Thanks!
  • Options
    Alrighty, pack is in the mail.
  • Options
    Got my Limitada '08s, as well as a couple of very much appreciated extras today. Wish away, Joe.
  • Options
    Cool, hope you enjoy them. I think the Limitada "08 is a damn good cigar.

I'm gonna throw out a couple wishes that may be a tall order to fill, but we'll see.

I'd like to try the 5 Vegas Cask Strength or Limitada 2005. I wonder if anyone has any of those, and if they do would they part with them? :)