Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I think its time to shake this up so someone else can make a wish. So far, I've wished for Ashton VSG and CAO Italia, new to the list: Montecristo White or Media Noche, Playboy (new one by Altadis), 3 Siglos, Fuente Don Carlos, Camacho Coyolar Puro.

Lets see if that gets this moving.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I'd hate for us to just be bouncing this back and forth between the 2 of us, Scram, but if nobody else speaks up, I've got some Don Carlos's.
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Scrambler:
    I think its time to shake this up so someone else can make a wish. So far, I've wished for Ashton VSG and CAO Italia, new to the list: Montecristo White or Media Noche, Playboy (new one by Altadis), 3 Siglos, Fuente Don Carlos, Camacho Coyolar Puro.

Lets see if that gets this moving.
    I can get you on the CAO Italia. Got them at the shop today. I also have a Monte that I can throw in. PM me your address
  • Options
    Thanks! PM sent.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    You should be pleased with the Italia, I found it be quite a nice cigar. I'm looking to get some more myself.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nice. its good to see the game moving again.
    ... i knew it would be slow from the beginning. its all good.
  • Options
    Danny_PDanny_P Posts: 2
    I would love to try a Ghurka, I've never seen them at my local tobacconist.
  • Options
    Danny_P:
    I would love to try a Ghurka, I've never seen them at my local tobacconist.
    danny,
    it looks like ya didnt read the first post here. please go back and do so. it will explain how you can get in on this game. we would love to have you be a part of it. the more that play this game the better it will be.
    so go back, read the first post of the thread and please jump in!

• Options
    I got my package today, and what an assortment it was! Besides the Italias I found a Hemingway, a Media Noche #2, and a not-yet-officially-released G.A.R. from the guy behind Gran Habano!!!

Thanks a bunch vankleekkw, make your wish!
  • Options
    That is a nice, um, package.
  • Options
    I'm glad you enjoyed the sticks Josh. The GAR is a mighty tasty stick, I can't wait until they go official in October. I'm going to work on my list tonight, got to pull a double shift to cover a co-worker.
  • Options
    Ok, after browsing through the C.Com website, I pulled together a wish list in hopes of getting more people involved. I think that I put enough sticks up here that someone will step up to the plate.

601 Blue or Green
    AB Tempus
    ***EDITED TO REMOVE HIGH END STICKS***
    Cusano Corojo
    Don Pepin Garcia - Serie JJ
    Joya de Nicaragua
    Illusione
    Partagas Black
    Perdomo Habano
    RP OWR - (Preferably Maduro, but want to try either)
    Tatuaje
  • Options
    GEEEEZ!! from the first post in the thread.
    kuzi16:
    First: don’t wish for OpusX, La Aurora Preferidos, or other very high end cigars. We aren’t trying to break the other guy’s bank. We are just trying to try some new cigars here. Use some judgment, and if there is a question on if the cigar is too “high end” the forum at large will decide.

vankleekkw:
    Rare AF (i.e. Anejo, Opus, GOF) - It is a wish list :)
    it is a wish list but that one is against the rules
    everything else is cool by me though.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    vankleekkw:
    Ok, after browsing through the C.Com website, I pulled together a wish list in hopes of getting more people involved. I think that I put enough sticks up here that someone will step up to the plate.

601 Blue or Green
    AB Tempus
    Rare AF (i.e. Anejo, Opus, GOF) - It is a wish list :)
    Cusano Corojo
    Joya de Nicaragua
    Illusione
    Partagas Black
    Perdomo Habano
    Tatuaje
    I liek your thinking van! Are you taking a mix of these or just all of one kind?
  • Options
    Whatever. I like suprises.
  • Options
    i dont have any now but youll like the partagas black. i hope you get at least one of those.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    This is a good idea... I usually "sample" a cigar through a single, rather than a 3-pack or 5-pack. Since I really don't age or have the facilities to age sticks, having multiple is generally not a priority. Having said that, though, when I sample a stick that I really like, it drives me nuts to know I've smoked the only one I had on hand. If I get involved in the MAW, I think I'd take van's approach and post a list, and give people the choice of sending 3 of one stick, 2/1, or three separate sticks.
  • Options
    Ok updated since I went shopping yesterday

601 Blue or Green
    AB Tempus
    Cusano Corojo
    Gurkha Signature Black 1887 Rothchild - Thanks to Kuzi for helping me ID this cigar
    Illusione
    Partagas Black
    Perdomo Habano
    Tatuaje
  • Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311

vankleekkw:
    Ok updated since I went shopping yesterday

601 Blue or Green
    AB Tempus
    Cusano Corojo
    Gurkha Signature Black 1887 Rothchild - Thanks to Kuzi for helping me ID this cigar
    Illusione
    Partagas Black
    Perdomo Habano
    Tatuaje

PM me your info.

• Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    Replied
  • Options
    van, mailed the package out today, couldn't make it thursday, should be there by tuesday.
  • Options
    Sweet,

I am having them sent to a friend's house since I will be on vacation. I will try to get online to post that they were received to keep this rolling.
  • Options
    Just picked up my pacakge from the PO this morning and had a fantastic selection that included:

Illusione, 601 Green, and a sampler of Perdomo Habana's.

It is your turn to get your list up.
  • Options
    I would like to try coronado by la flor, gran habano 3 siglos, la gloria, la gloria serie r
  • Options
    Heh. The Coronado was on my wish list, a while back. No luck. Maybe somebody's got some by now, though. (Just not me.)
  • Options

dep691:
    I would like to try coronado by la flor, gran habano 3 siglos, la gloria, la gloria serie r

Okay how about cao or 5 vegas maybe this will get this thing moving.

• Options
    StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    which CAO and which 5 vegas cigars are you talking about there is several from each maker?
  • Options
    At this point, I think he's saying he'd take anything from either one.

Sorry this one's strung along so long, dep.
  • Options
    Dep, send me your info. I have some 5 Vegas A, Classic, and Gold. I like the Serie R, but don't have any on hand, I'll try to grab one at the B&M to include. I only have one 3 Siglos, and haven't tried it yet, but if I can grab another I'll include it too.