Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    No one's more surprised than I was, believe me. But that one's very new. And very young. Can't be much more than 18. Of course, these days, the average 18-y.o. probably has more sexual experience than I do.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    No one's more surprised than I was, believe me. But that one's very new. And very young. Can't be much more than 18. Of course, these days, the average 18-y.o. probably has more sexual experience than I do.
    Websters definition of a virgin .. the ugliest girl in the seventh grade. Heard that one on Comedy Central.
  • Options
    Heh. I briefly dated a social worker who works with kids on sexual issues. According to a survey they did, one of the most popular places for 14-y.o.'s to have/give oral sex is . . . the public library.
  • Options
    DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    wow
  • Options
    urbino:
    Heh. I briefly dated a social worker who works with kids on sexual issues. According to a survey they did, one of the most popular places for 14-y.o.'s to have/give oral sex is . . . the public library.
    Okay .....looks like we are off the road again, hey who's turn to make a wish ?? The public library .. I guess i was looking for love in the wrong places.. damn.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Okay .....looks like we are off the road again, hey who's turn to make a wish ?? The public library .. I guess i was looking for love in the wrong places.. damn.
    I wish I was a 14-y.o. librarian?
  • Options
    it is urbi's wish to have a CAO italia i dont have any at the moment and my local shop doesnt carry them = or i would have sent ooh but i do have some savinelli elr on order and i will get your info when i get those in ill send you a couple urbi
  • Options
    Woah there, Jiminy Cricket. My turn to wish has come and gone. Scrambler sent me some lovely La Aurora Cameroon 1495s.
  • Options
    sorry i read it wrong dyslexia scrambler is the one who wanted them
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    yeah, it is Scrambler's wish, but that doesn't mean you can't send some to everyone *hint hint*
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    yeah, it is Scrambler's wish, but that doesn't mean you can't send some to everyone *hint hint*
    Yeah joe likes a good White Owl, or Dutch Master Treat to relax with after a long day.
  • Options
    and i would love to try a Gurhka =P
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Yeah joe likes a good White Owl, or Dutch Master Treat to relax with after a long day.
    EHEM!!! Backwoods sweets, thank you kindly.
  • Options
    lol ill see what i got
  • Options
    DiasFlak:
    lol ill see what i got
    I have heard him say Grape is his favorite..
  • Options
    Clearly Dias should send j0z3r some Backwoods, and j0z3r should send Dias some Gurkhas. Seems like a fair trade.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Clearly Dias should send j0z3r some Backwoods, and j0z3r should send Dias some Gurkhas. Seems like a fair trade.
    Indeed!

...wait a minute. you're trying to gaffle me aren't you?
  • Options
    hmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    i would feel like i was ripping him off...
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    ...wait a minute. you're trying to gaffle me aren't you?
    "Gaffle"? Aw, Sheriff Bart. Mongo straight!
  • Options
    DiasFlak:
    i would feel like i was ripping him off...
    You'd just have to send him an awful LOT of Backwoods. Like, a gross. Of boxes.
  • Options
    lol we will have to see at the end of this week when my clients send me their payments i might be able to spare 96 of them!
  • Options
    And guess what you'd be getting bombed with a few days later urby... I'd make sure and send a large box though, so there would be that.
  • Options
    lol looks like im buying for more then one that much mean tons of gurkhas ;P
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    And guess what you'd be getting bombed with a few days later urby...
    Ha!
    j0z3r:
    I'd make sure and send a large box though, so there would be that.
    Well that's a horse of a different color. Actually, come to think of it, I have to pick up a [non-cigar] package tomorrow. Wheee!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I walk away for a week and people are getting gaffled in large boxes with a horse of a different color? I worry about you guys, I'm resuming my post outside of the apartment with kuzi, shaking my head. Hey kuzi, you got a cutter mine is in a hotel in New Orleans .....
  • Options
    madurofan:
    I walk away for a week and people are getting gaffled in large boxes with a horse of a different color
    ...at the public library.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    you got a cutter mine is in a hotel in New Orleans .....
    really? that sucks dude.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    oh

where are we on this?
  • Options
    Scrambler:
    Ok, moving on. I wish to try the CAO Italia.
    i believe this is it