Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    You tried to get your old lady to shave her head after GI Jane didn't ya?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    I'm more of a Demi Moore man, myself.

I think I know what I'll wish for, maddy. I'm just waiting for mikalsan to let us know he's received the package. The tracking info says it left San Francisco on the 12th, so hopefully it's winging its way to the desert as we speak.
    Do- Me- More !! She'd crack my head like a walnut !!! Yeah definitely on the top ten list..
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    madurofan:
    You tried to get your old lady to shave her head after GI Jane didn't ya?
    Nah. I just told her to ignore me if I suddenly hollered out, "Give me fifty, Jane!"

(Actually, I'm not married, but if I were, I'm sure I would've said something like the preceding and the missus would totally have bought it. Imaginary wives: so much more agreeable than the real ones.)
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    I'm more of a Demi Moore man, myself.

I think I know what I'll wish for, maddy. I'm just waiting for mikalsan to let us know he's received the package. The tracking info says it left San Francisco on the 12th, so hopefully it's winging its way to the desert as we speak.
    Do- Me- More !! She'd crack my head like a walnut !!! Yeah definitely on the top ten list..
    Heh. Yeah, she does have some strong-looking thighs. Another good choice: Daisy Fuentes. Hubba hubba. I think she's a cigar person. If not, she oughtta be. Especially with that name.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Now your talking Urbi. Daisy Fuentes is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNE! Of course I love me some latinas. I wonder if that's related to my love of cigars.

I love latin women and now I love cigars. Hmmmm, something else that will need more research.
  • Options
    Latin women are a much more dangerous hobby than cigars. Cigars may kill you one day but its not likely, latin women will likely kill you one day! I dated a cuban girl for a while before my wife, it was a wild ride in every sense ;). There is something sexy about being terrified of the girl you're with :D.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Latin women are a much more dangerous hobby than cigars. Cigars may kill you one day but its not likely, latin women will likely kill you one day! I dated a cuban girl for a while before my wife, it was a wild ride in every sense ;). There is something sexy about being terrified of the girl you're with :D.
    How could the thought of being killed in your sleep ever be sexy.. Now thats Freaky.. I think we have wandered off the path again.." Onstar ... how can I help you ? "
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    madurofan:

i understand.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    You're probably right there, but they are so damn gorgeous with the dark hair, dark eyes, and olive skin. Whew, I better go take a cold shower.
  • Options
    not to side track our side track...
    where are we in this game?
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    I think we are still waiting for mikalsan to confirm receipt of his wish from Urbi. Sometimes things in Iraq make that difficult though. So I move that we take a vote and allow Urbi to make his wish anyway in light of the situation. Only because Urbi has become such a fixture here and in the name of progress for the game.

I vote AYE!
  • Options
    i can get on board with that. its been so long (and im lazy) that im not even sure who it package is going to. whoever it is needs to be ok with the progression of the game because that is part of what makes the rules fair. as long as its ok with him i see no reason that it shouldt be ok with everyone else.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    kuzi16:
    I think we are still waiting for mikalsan to confirm receipt of his wish from Urbi.
    That is indeed where we are. I just checked the USPS tracking info again, and it STILL says, "Your item was processed and left our SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128 facility on July 12, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

I guess that means the package has been hovering in mid-air somewhere between SF and Iraq for the past week. Or maybe it's on a ship. I dunno how military mail is delivered.

I'm in no hurry, but if you guys want to bend the rules to keep the game moving, I'm okay with that, too. Of course, that's easy for me to say, since I'm the one who knows I actually sent what was advertised.
  • Options
    I'm not sure because I never really worried about it when I was in Iraq, but I don't think their is any tracking system for the mail once it leaves the states and enters the military mail system.

If it just left San Fran on the 12th though, I'd say the package should be there by the end of the coming week for sure.
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    rdnstn:
    I'm not sure because I never really worried about it when I was in Iraq, but I don't think their is any tracking system for the mail once it leaves the states and enters the military mail system.

If it just left San Fran on the 12th though, I'd say the package should be there by the end of the coming week for sure.
    If it left the USPS sytem and got into military system then it is now longer trackable. Depending on where he is at it can be up to 3 weeks before he sees it. Also if there is movements going on then it can take longer. If he is leaving country soon then it has been redirected by the military to go to his home base. Units come in and out of here all the time and there are a lot of changes going on so it seems that it will be delayed getting to him.
  • Options
    well, if mikalsan is on the move, there is a good chance that he wont get the package anytime soon. we all know that urbi is a good trader and a stand up kinda guy, i think we should make an exception to the rule.
  • Options
    I'm not sure what to do here, guys. The thread seems to have kinda died again -- is that because nobody much cares one way or the other?

Unless I'm told to do something different, I'm still waiting for others to chime in with yea or nay votes. Ron and kuzi, estimable though they are, don't quite constitute a quorum.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm ok with it urby, its not as though you're going to cut and run on us, and you've proven you're an upstanding fellow ( even if you can't always stand up ). I vote Yea on urby making a wish.
  • Options
    urbino:
    I'm not sure what to do here, guys. The thread seems to have kinda died again -- is that because nobody much cares one way or the other?

Unless I'm told to do something different, I'm still waiting for others to chime in with yea or nay votes. Ron and kuzi, estimable though they are, don't quite constitute a quorum.
    Urbi What the hell are you waiting for, Britney Spears to sing" Genie in A Bottle" >>> Make a wish already..
  • Options
    Go ahead urbi we all know you're a stand up cat. Make a damn wish :).
  • Options
    Well, that makes enough of the regulars (and regular game participants) that it seems safe to predict the outcome of the vote. So here we go...

I wish I had some Perdomo Estate Vintage 1991s. I have no preference between the Connecticuts and the Maduros; either one is fine. (I'm not gonna ask anybody to send me the Cameroons; they're too spendy.)
  • Options
    Damn I only have 1 Urbs, and I don't know any where that carries them right now. :(
  • Options
    Well, I'm not suggesting anyone buy them just for me, but ccom's site lists them as in stock.
  • Options
    let it go for a moment. If nobody has them you may have to make another wish. we cant expect everyone to have every cigar.
  • Options
    If anybody had them, I think we'd have heard by now, so moving on . . .

I wish I had some CAO CX2s.
  • Options
    urbino:
    If anybody had them, I think we'd have heard by now, so moving on . . .

I wish I had some CAO CX2s.
    Urbi, I sent you one in the fun and games package but it was my last . So that will hold you for a day untill someone can really help you out..
  • Options
    Excellent, kas. You read my mind. Thanks!
  • Options
    urbino:
    Excellent, kas. You read my mind. Thanks!
    That does not count as a granted wish though Urbi is still looking for some CX2's
  • Options
    mikalsanmikalsan Posts: 53
    Not to worry gents. Urbi's package got here in good order. Totally not Urbi's fault it took so long either. Mail was re-routed for a couple weeks, so we got about three weeks worth all at once. BEAUTIFUL sticks. Thanks bro. A couple extra too. NICE!

Speaking of latin woman, I am married to one, so I know from experience you do no triffle with one. I have had to learn my fear of her though. I think I was just to naive in the beginning. Either that, or she has started taking my own killer instinct and using on me.....

Thanks again for being patient guys.
    Someone grant Uribino's wish.
  • Options
    Glad they found you, mikalsan. And yeah, I threw in a couple extras so you'd have some to share at your herf.