Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Info received. Thanks.
  • Options
    At Ron's request I held the package for a couple days while he is travelling home. The package is now sent so we can get this game rolling. What to wish for....

Ron, you have a PM with the tracking number.
  • Options
    mikalsanmikalsan Posts: 53
    Lets do get this rolling. I'm waiting to grant a wish. I'm still in Iraq, (congrats to Ron for getting home) and finally got a small stock going. So, Im ready to trade. If you want CAO, i got you covered, if you want something esle, I may still be able to help. I'm a newbie here for sure, but If you will all let me, I would like this to be my/OUR game as well.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Whatever you wish for Scrambler, just make sure it is something I have :)
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im glad all of you have this much enthusiasm about this game. i was worried it would flop.
  • Options
    I love the idea of getting to pick the cigars I get. That's not to say I have not been thrilled with the random PIF style packs, but getting to pick is nice too.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I know what I'm wishing for when I get mine! lol
  • Options
    So, what's the status on the current wish being granted?
  • Options
    Scrambler:
    What to wish for....

It is to my understanding that the package has yet to arrive ans scrambler has yet to make a wish.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Scrambler mailed the package and it should be here tomorrow or Monday. As soon as I get it, I will post here and Scrambler can make his wish. At least that's how I think the rules are supposed to go.
  • Options
    I think so as well, Ron. I didn't know if the package had made its destination or not yet, as I recall you were held up for a bit. As a side note, glad to have you back stateside (you are back, right?)

Joe
  • Options
    As of noon, the package was about 110 miles from it's destination according to USPS tracking. I'd guess Ron should see it today.
  • Options
    Alright, since everyone is ready for this, I got on here right away. I got my package from Scrambler today. It looks great.

Go ahead and make your wish Scrambler.
  • Options
    Ron, let me know what you think of the Cusano 18's when you try one. I hope you enjoy the others I tossed in there too.

Alright, my turn. I wish for the CAO Black VR (Maduro). Anybody have a few extra? I've enjoyed the regular Black, but want to see how the Maduro is.
  • Options
    I certainly will let you know, and thanks for the surprises. I hope the CAO black is as good as the VR. I had a VR the other day and it was great. You won't be disappointed.
  • Options
    Scrambler:
    Alright, my turn. I wish for the CAO Black VR (Maduro). Anybody have a few extra? I've enjoyed the regular Black, but want to see how the Maduro is.

Is that your wish Scrambler??? CAO Black VR? If so, I grant your wish!
    pm me your info, and Ill get your packy out. It will be comming from Fallujah, Iraq, but I got humi pillows, so you will only need to rest it for a bit. They have been in my humi for a month or so. (71%) today. They are torpedos if you dont mind....
  • Options
    mikalsan:
    They are torpedos if you dont mind....
    size doesnt matter int his game. beggers cant be choosers.

on a side note...
    its good to see that our military in Iraq is getting in on this game (and others). I hope it makes you feel closer to home and i hope you can all feel the admeration that i (and im sure many on this board) feel in reguards to your service to us. Thank you for protecting the freedom of people world wide. Im proud to call you a Brother Of The Leaf.
  • Options
    Mikalsan,

Like kuzi said, size doesn't matter here, but I love torpedos, so I don't mind at all.

PM sent with my info.

Thanks!
  • Options
    I think some would beg to differ on the size statement. Lol

I appreciate all your support though. Torpedos it is. The have a good tight draw. If you dont like it tight, it is easy enough to open er up.....
    I guess now I should go to bed and see what I dream of. Then when you get the packy, I can tell the world what I wish for.
    Just so you all know though, the sun is up way to long right now. Its up by 05:00, and doenst get dark till after 19:00 (7pm).
  • Options
    Alright gents, sorry to post so late, but the package is in the mail. I pmd the info to Scrambler. I'm sure they will be to his liking.

I'l have to start thinking of my wish now..... ... Kuzi, how are the ccom brazilias? I love the CAOs. If you all have not had the CAO Italia, you are missing a whole other level of cigar smoking..

Right now I am building a Herf site. Part of my wish will be for you all to stop by and give me your opinion. I havent built the page yet, but I want to have a site where people can post thier HERF (both public and private affairs).

cigarherf.com
  • Options
    i havent tried the ccom brazilian yet but i like the CAO. ... i LOVE the italia. i should buy more of those soon.
  • Options
    The Italia is my favorite CAO. The Black LTD and the Gold are both really good after a couple of months of rest in the humi though. I still dont know what to wish for. Maybe some Padron Maduros, or Purple Label Legends series......
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Mikalsan, The purple label of the legends ( Graycliff ) is one of my favorives in the line too. And I was very surprised at how much i enjoyed the red label Perdomo..That entire series is a good way to try a new brand without the possible high price tag.. at five bucks how can you go wrong ?
  • Options
    No lie. I have tried the Graycliff Espresso, Crystal, and Legends, and I would have to say the Legends Series was right up there in quality and taste. If you want to smoke Graycliffs, and not use your entire months budget on a weeks worth of Graycliffs, get the Purple Legends.

I was thinking about wishing for them, because I dont have any more. Then a few minutes ago, I lost control of my habit, and bought a box of them. So now I am thinking Cohiba Black, Red label Perdomo, or ........ <- I havent tried either of these.
  • Options
    not to shoot you down or anything but i havent heard any good things about the cohiba black. At the same time i havent had one so i may be full of it. ... there is a reason why my eyes are brown.
  • Options
    ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    I've tried one.....there will be no space in my humi for another, of course this is my take on them.
  • Options
    Thank for the Cohiba review. No black label. I was interested inthe Red dot too.... untill I read that it was made from scraps, but then again we are made of dust.....
  • Options
    pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    mikalsan:
    Thank for the Cohiba review. No black label. I was interested inthe Red dot too.... untill I read that it was made from scraps, but then again we are made of dust.....
    Scraps? Did not know that. What's up with that at their price point?
  • Options
    they arent scraps. they are premium hand rolled. i think cohiba makes some tins from scraps but im about 99% sure they are all hand made long filler.
  • Options
    so .... whats going on here?