Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    I'd love to help a brother out and grant the wish, however I have never had either of his wish list sticks. On another site, the person posts a list of sticks and gets suprised on which ones they receive. This might help move this one along?
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I can do a list. Here's some others I'd like to try:

Padilla 1948
    Carlos Torano Cameroon 1916
    La Aurora 1495
    Sol Cubano Sumatra
    Montecristo Media Noche
    Punch Gran Puro
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nice choice with the Toraño, I really enjoyed that one. But I'm afraid I'll have to reject that list as I can't grant those wishes, please try again and this time wish for something I have an abundance of. :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    urbino:

Padilla 1948
    La Aurora 1495
    Sol Cubano Sumatra
    Montecristo Media Noche
    Punch Gran Puro
    i just recently smoked my last punch gran puro!! if this was about a month ago id have it all hooked up for ya!!
    Cripes. I need to expand again?

Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
    La Flor Dominicana Coronado
    Gurkha Grand Age
    Perdomo Reserve Cameroon
    Carlos Torano Casa Torano
    Avo Domaine

Am I getting warm yet?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I can do the Cuban Cabinet urby. Let me know if you want that or if you'd rather wait and see what else comes around.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    urbino:

Padilla 1948
    La Aurora 1495
    Sol Cubano Sumatra
    Montecristo Media Noche
    Punch Gran Puro
    Are you looking for only the regular La Aurora 1495's? I have several of the La Aurora 1495 Cameroon 1994 variety.

Or, if you don't mind waiting a couple extra days, I ordered a bunch of Sol Cubano Sumatra's today, I'd be happy to send a few along. I have a lot of the Cuban Cabinets as well, but Joe already offered those up.
    Scrambler:
    Are you looking for only the regular La Aurora 1495's? I have several of the La Aurora 1495 Cameroon 1994 variety.
    If you don't mind parting with a few, those would be terrific, Scrambler. Thanks!

And thanks to you, too, Joe.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    La Aurora Cammie's are simply amazing ... hmmmmmm i forgot about those.
    urbino:
    Scrambler:
    If you don't mind parting with a few, those would be terrific, Scrambler. Thanks!

And thanks to you, too, Joe.
    Alright, I'll get a package sent out on Monday or so.
    Thanks, Scrambler. Those have been on my wish list for a while, but I wasn't going to wish for them here because they're a bit pricey.
    Excellent package received from Scrambler! He even threw in a couple extras. The only problem with it is he put it in too small a box. It fit in my mailbox. Which means they didn't leave it at the leasing office. Which means I don't have an excuse to go by and flirt with the new hotties. Big boxes, fellas!

Somebody grant the man a wish.
    urbino:
    The only problem with it is he put it in too small a box. It fit in my mailbox. Which means they didn't leave it at the leasing office. Which means I don't have an excuse to go by and flirt with the new hotties. Big boxes, fellas!
    LOL, sorry about that. Be careful what you wish for though, I'm looking to buy a new fridge soon. That box might show up with a single cigar hidden somewhere in it.

Now I just have to come up with a wish.
    Hey, did you get my package from the Fun & Games thread, btw?
    Scrambler:
    LOL, sorry about that. Be careful what you wish for though, I'm looking to buy a new fridge soon. That box might show up with a single cigar hidden somewhere in it.
    And you think I'd have a problem with that? Hell, send me an empty box!
    urbino:
    Hey, did you get my package from the Fun & Games thread, btw?
    Yup, I sent you a PM to let you know I got it. There really should be some sort of notification feature.
    urbino:
    And you think I'd have a problem with that? Hell, send me an empty box!
    Damn, these girls must be pretty cute. (That or Urbi is socially deprived).
    Cool. I hadn't checked PM.

It doesn't have to be one or the other, you know. They're much too young for me, but it's fun to flirt anyway, and they play along goodnaturedly.
    Alright, I wish I had a couple Ashton VSG's to try. I realize these are a little on the higher end, so if nobody offers them up in a day I'll make another wish, but this is a stick I've been wanting to try for a while.
    Ok, moving on. I wish to try the CAO Italia.
    You may be a bit unlucky with the timing, Scram. It seems like there are fewer people around right now, which is going to make it harder to get a wish granted.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    id keep[ this one up for a (long) while. people always seem to have these... just not me.

at least right now
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    if my local shop has any when i go there sometime today i will get one and send it to you just to keep this going
    Very gracious, Dias. Just FYI, though: you'll actually need to send three.
    lol ok ill look for three
    alright i am disappointed in my local shop they dont carry any of the good selections it seems well when i figure out a good list of things i want to order on cigar.com ill be sure to throw 4 of those in there 3 for you and one for me that might be awhile im reading on all the brands and everything so it will be awhile before i make my wish aswell lol
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Urbi forgot to mention that the size of the box must exceed the normal mail box. This way USPS deliver the package to "the desk" where the ladies keep his package safe for him.. And then he gets to visit !
    lol i will keep that in mind! im just disapointed my shop didnt have it im going to call some more shops tom and see what they have
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Urbi forgot to mention that the size of the box must exceed the normal mail box. This way USPS deliver the package to "the desk" where the ladies keep his package safe for him.. And then he gets to visit !
    I like the way you think. And the way you said "the ladies keep his package."
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    I like the way you think. And the way you said "the ladies keep his package."
    My original thought was to say " at the desk where the ladies hold his package "
    I went in to pick one up on Sat., and the girl was about to go show an apartment to another girl. She stopped and said, "Do you mind waiting while I grab his package for him?" Girl #2 got this big mischievous grin on her face. I refrained from comment.

The previous office girl -- who also played along goodnaturedly with my flirting -- once remarked when I walked in, "You've got a package," to which I responded, "Thanks for noticing."
    You refrained from comment, that I find hard to believe.