Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Okie dokey, let's move this one along, shall we?

I would like to try a Joyo de Nicaragua Antaño.
  • Options
    Still no takers?

Ok, how about I list a few then?

Don Pepin Garcia Blue label
    Tobacos Baez
    RP Edge Lite
    Padilla Hybrid
  • Options
    Ok then...someone will have to have this one.

I would like to try a Java by Drew Estates. (this one's looking at you gmill :D )
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:

I would like to try a Java by Drew Estates. (this one's looking at you gmill :D )
    Gee Whiz Joe, two weeks and no hits, I may have to get some thing just to help you out of this waiting room..
  • Options
    I'm used to it by now...for some reason all of my wishes have only returned cricket chirps thus far. Ah well, que sera sera, as they say.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I'm used to it by now...for some reason all of my wishes have only returned cricket chirps thus far. Ah well, que sera sera, as they say.
    Maybe it's because you have granted so many wishes, so quickly, it just seems like it is slower coming back your way.
  • Options
    Could very well be. To be honest, I don't really mind the wait, sooner or later someone will have something I want and until then I'll stay happy smoking what I already know and like.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    j0z3r:
    I think this falls in the "What do you get the man who has everything?" category. Your humi is so well stocked, the only stuff you don't have is the stuff almost nobody has. (Although, I would've thought somebody had some Edge Lites lying around.)
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

kaspera79:
    j0z3r:

Gee Whiz Joe, two weeks and no hits, I may have to get some thing just to help you out of this waiting room..

Gottcha covered j0z3r :) ....pm me your addy and i will get out to ya asap

• Options
    PM sent, thanks gmill.
  • Options
    gmill880:

kaspera79:
    j0z3r:

Gottcha covered j0z3r :) ....pm me your addy and i will get out to ya asap

I was going to get some tommoroww to get in on the wish granting and end your dry spell
  • Options
    Sticks on the way Joe-you have  PM
  • Options
    Alrighty, got my wish from gmill, so you're up for a round of wishing Gene.
  • Options

OK -this will proably be an easy one for some one

Oliva V maduro or Oliva G or O -have not had any of these fine smokes and really interested to see what they are all about

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    CRAP!!! I could SOOOO fill all three of those but i leave in a week for a 3 week boat det. I wouldnt be able to complete the cycle by then.
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    gmill880:

OK -this will proably be an easy one for some one

Oliva V maduro or Oliva G or O -have not had any of these fine smokes and really interested to see what they are all about

G cam or maduro? I can do Cams
  • Options
    Cams will do just great ....thanks Andy , looking forward to trying them. will pm addy
  • Options
    sweet my first maw, i should be able to get them in the mail tomorrow.
  • Options
    Thanks man
  • Options
    hmmm, time for my wish...
    I have been wanting to try some CCom brands. Any of them would be ok.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    This has been up for entirely too long, wish granted. PM your addy Andy, I'll get some sticks to you.
  • Options
    sweet bro, where in Iraq are you I was there last year. check your inbox in a few
  • Options
    I'm in Taji for another week or so. Check your inbox, you've got mail.
  • Options
    You have more mail Andy.
  • Options
    Well, since Andy recieved my package, I guess I get to make my wish. How about some of those Nordings everyone keeps talking about?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    man, my local shop just ran out of em! ill see what i can do though. no promises.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    My shop is out too and I understand they aren't getting any more in. One of my last ones just left in a bomb.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i hope this isnt a permanent outage. thats one of the RP's i like.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I don't believe so, I just don't believe it was a strong seller at this particular shop. My purchases alone weren't enough to keep it in stock apparently.
  • Options
    No huge rush, and you don't have to worry about going and buying any for it. Just from reading some of the previous posts, I didn't know if anyone had bought a box and had a few leftover. I will check back in the next time I get a chance, and if no one has any, I already have another one in mind.