Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The NEW Pass #3

Comments

• Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    urbino:
    I'm not sure why maddy wanted to be early in the list, but it seems like swapping his spot with Laker's would make a lot of sense. Get the box to Laker while it's still on the West Coast, and not have it bounce directly from one coast to the other.

Maddie did you see this? What do you think? Its up to you bro...want to change it or keep it?

Urbino...originally since maddy was the originator of the pass, he was supposed to receive the pass second after me, but looks like things have changed a little. I'm gonna leave it up to him.

Stoogee, you're on the list.
  • Options
    Haven't heard anything from Maddie, so we'll keep the list until we hear from him. The box needs to make 2 stops first, so I'm sure he'll chime in before then.

Well ladies and gentlemen, the pass has begun!

Jet, USPS priority coming you're way, DC# pm'd.
  • Options
    I'm in. I've never done a pass, but I'm in good standing :D
  • Options
    Alright, I can get you in, but where in the country are you?
  • Options
    Thanks bro. I'm in Akron, Ohio.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Probably fit him in after Brandon.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I could just take it to TFH...good excuse to hit that B&M again!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    bbc020:

LOL, Brandon, why do I get the idea that you spend a lot of time driving in your truck ? Must be your avatar.
  • Options
    No worries for the oil and gas industry as long as I have a running vehicle...I love to drive to see people, places, namely cigar shops.

that aside I travel a good bit for work, but mostly within the state of Ohio
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    bass8844:
    urbino:
    I'm not sure why maddy wanted to be early in the list, but it seems like swapping his spot with Laker's would make a lot of sense. Get the box to Laker while it's still on the West Coast, and not have it bounce directly from one coast to the other.

Maddie did you see this? What do you think? Its up to you bro...want to change it or keep it?

Urbino...originally since maddy was the originator of the pass, he was supposed to receive the pass second after me, but looks like things have changed a little. I'm gonna leave it up to him.

Stoogee, you're on the list.
    Thats fine. I had a reason for wanting to be first but it makes less since geographically after I thought about it. Go ahead and take care of the west coasters first then send it mid-west then I'd say to send it East.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    So how is this pass going? West coast, then TX and CO, then OH and the midwest, then East coast? That makes sense but don't really matter to me. Just let me know who I'm sending it to.
  • Options
    Ron, the list is on page 2...but I'll update it later tonight.

Maddie, I'll switch you around a little later down the line...thanks. Hopefully this will make the box move a little faster. I guess we'll see how this works out!
  • Options
    Thanks again bass!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sounds like this pass is already wrapped up, and since I have never participated in a pass before, can I get on the next one?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    This shouldn't be wrapped up ... its just hit the road. As long as bass is cool and you have participated in another event of some kind, I thought was the rule.
  • Options
    Krieg...It wouldn't be a prob to add you, since the pass just started, but I didn't find your name on any previous passes or trades. I kind of stated in the beginning that you would need some sort of cred on these boards to participate.

If anyone here thats already in the pass can vouch for Krieg, I would be happy to add him into the pass.
  • Options
    List updated (on page 2).
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Bass, If you're still adding, I'll play.
  • Options
    Scrambler:
    Bass, If you're still adding, I'll play.
    Scrambler, you're in! The list is on page 2.

Oh yeah, if I didn't mention it, be sure to check the list and see who you're sending to. If you don't have their addy, it's probably a good idea to get it.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    bass8844:
    Krieg...It wouldn't be a prob to add you, since the pass just started, but I didn't find your name on any previous passes or trades. I kind of stated in the beginning that you would need some sort of cred on these boards to participate.

If anyone here thats already in the pass can vouch for Krieg, I would be happy to add him into the pass.
    oh ok, sorry, at the moment I don't have any cred, but if it's worth anything to ya, I have a great Ebay rating :) anyways...maybe some other time. thanks, Chris

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    bbc020:
    Yeah, we could have Kuzipalooza 2008 v2.0 in 2009 if we can get Matt out to the B&M.
  • Options
    These Filthy Hands:
    bbc020:
    Yeah, we could have Kuzipalooza 2008 v2.0 in 2009 if we can get Matt out to the B&M.

has he been hiding out or what? I was up that way last Tuesday, myself and a friend stopped in and had a smoke before heading home...I love when my work turns into a trip to a nice B&M.
  • Options
    bbc020:
    These Filthy Hands:
    bbc020:

has he been hiding out or what? I was up that way last Tuesday, myself and a friend stopped in and had a smoke before heading home...I love when my work turns into a trip to a nice B&M.
    what a shame. You should have contacted me. I would have come out. Matt said it's been something like three weeks since he's had a smoke. I'm at the B&M right now waiting for him to get here. I haven't been able to leave safari alone since I discovered it :D
  • Options
    These Filthy Hands:
    bbc020:
    These Filthy Hands:
    bbc020:

what a shame. You should have contacted me. I would have come out. Matt said it's been something like three weeks since he's had a smoke. I'm at the B&M right now waiting for him to get here. I haven't been able to leave safari alone since I discovered it :D

haha, the wonders of the internet on one's phone...ccom-ing it from the B&M!
  • Options
    GOT THE PASS!!! And Oh what a pass it is!! I'll do my takes and puts (an write em down) and get it in the mail to Joe first thing in the AM, according to our last trade, joe you should have it by saturday. Decisions Decisions. I'm also starting up another for-the-troops bag since Bass already sent it to me chock full! Brian, I also got your end of the trade, holy crap dude, thanks! I had to look at everything twice, i couldnt believe what you sent! Thanks again bro, i'll trade with you anytime man.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hey Jet, am I the Joe you are sending it to? I hadn't officially signed up for the pass, but I'll be happy to participate just the same.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Hey Jet, am I the Joe you are sending it to? I hadn't officially signed up for the pass, but I'll be happy to participate just the same.

Yup, you're the Joe! Look at page 2 of the thread and thats the routing order. Aparently you signed up at some point or another :) Trust me, it's a good one!

Edit: Good thing you poked your head in on this thread, you would have thought it was one epic bomb LOL!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    HA!, I think by posting in the thread, I was taken as a participant. No matter, I've been involved in the other passes, so no need to sit this one out. I'm pretty sure I can manage to contribute to the specific brands...hopefully. :)
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Scramblin' Man, you got mail.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    HA!, I think by posting in the thread, I was taken as a participant. No matter, I've been involved in the other passes, so no need to sit this one out. I'm pretty sure I can manage to contribute to the specific brands...hopefully. :)

Joe...sorry about that. I guess I automatically assumed you were in with that post. If you really want out, I think we can change it if we act fast enough.

I guess I should of checked with you since you never really did give a definite answer.

Again, sorry dude.