Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The NEW Pass #3

123457»

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Its coming via FedEx, #739956110000698. FedEx was cheaper and it provided Insurance.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Even better. Gracias.
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    it should be in my hands soon...i cant wait. How's the Troop bag looking?
  • Options
    Bad Andy:
    Humongous!
  • Options
    Looks like it's arrived at the FedEx hub. Should be to me tomorrow.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    Humongous!
    saaaweeeeet!
  • Options
    It arrived at my place at noon. Didn't have time to crack it open, but Good Lord that's a big box.
  • Options
    I'm ready to send the package on its merry way, but I have one question: wasn't there supposed to be a list of puts and takes in the box?
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    There's no list? There was one when I had it. On a few sheets of notebook paper.
  • Options
    No list. Loads and loads of cigars, but no sheets of notebook paper.
  • Options
    It's on its way to you, Bad Andy. Tracking number in PM.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Anyone know what happened to the list of puts and takes?
  • Options
    robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219

I'll throw in a bundle for the cause if you let me. Just tell me where to send them. Robert

Happiness is a long ash".

• Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Robert, if you're interested in donating to the troops, contact BADANDY. He's the guy thats collecting them. I don't know what he has in the works for them, so maybe you two could work something out on the side.

As for the pass, this one is near the end. Probably a better idea to hold off and wait for the next one. This one will be done very soon, and usually these passes come up pretty soon after one is done. Keep an eye out for the next pass buddy!
  • Options
    robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219

Good idea Bro, I'll wait for the next pass. Oh BTW I might have a contact in afghanistan for y'all. A person I work with has a son in special forces serving there, If you'd like I could look into setting it up?  Email me at rjpol@gpcom.net   Robert

"Happiness is a long ash". 

• Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    bbc020:
    There's no list? There was one when I had it. On a few sheets of notebook paper.
    Yep it was there when I received it too. Maddy probably absconded with it. LOL
  • Options
    I got this ready to head back to back home, she has wandered long enough. I want to thank all of you guys for the troop donations, y'all are great. I need you address Bass (or anybody else that may have it)

Thanks again yall.
  • Options
    PM sent buddy
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    bbc020:
    Damn it guys I did hi-jack the list. I'll email it to ... wait, who should I email it to?
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    madurofan:
    rdnstn:
    bbc020:
    Damn it guys I did hi-jack the list. I'll email it to ... wait, who should I email it to?
    ha! Good call Ron. That's funny!
  • Options
    madurofan:
    rdnstn:
    bbc020:
    Whoever that person is, I can send you my puts and takes, too.
  • Options
    I guess I'm the last one on the list email it to me.

I'll shoot a pm with my personal email.

If anyone else wants it, I can forward it as well.
  • Options
    Sorry I blew this ... never trust me with paper. I'll find a way to lose it.
  • Options
    You, too, maddy? That's me all over.
  • Options
    Alright guys, this pass is officially over.

Andy had a little technichal difficulty that was worked out.

Four months later, these smokes traveled out of and around this whole country. Thanks to all that participated. Maybe we could come up with another twist and get another pass going!
  • Options
    Hey guys I know its crazy late but did you get the list urbs? I just went ahead and mailed it to you way back then.