Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The NEW Pass #3

Comments

• Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    laker1963:
    Are you saying that Urbi is just a wanna be? :)
    More like the teacher's pet
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I've never been petted by a teacher. Although my actually French, h.s. French teacher fresh out of college would have been welcome.
  • Options
    StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    Got this today from Canada took a few sticks added a few sticks and wrote down the swaps. The bag for the troops is pretty well full now as well and this will be on its way to Ron tomorrow.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Sweeeeeeet!
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Nice to hear that the pass is moving along...Is the box bursting at the seams yet? That bag for the troops has got to be getting big!
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    full already...AWESOME! Thanks guys.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I got the pass today. I 'll make my selections and put in my replacements later and it will be on its way to Scrambler in the Big Easy tomorrow.
  • Options
    Hell yea! Its rolling now!
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    I got the pass today. I 'll make my selections and put in my replacements later and it will be on its way to Scrambler in the Big Easy tomorrow.
    Hold up a sec. I think I'm supposed to send it to Scramz on its way back from the East Coast. You're supposed to send to maddy. Unless I missed a post revising the itinerary, which is entirely possible.
  • Options
    The updated list is on page 5.
  • Options
    Oh. How did I miss that? I even commented on it, and somehow still thought I was sending to Scramz.

Whatever. Hey, Andy, I need yer addy, bad 'un.
  • Options
    Sorry I screwed you up urbs.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Oh. How did I miss that? I even commented on it, and somehow still thought I was sending to Scramz.

Whatever. Hey, Andy, I need yer addy, bad 'un.
    Sent Bro
  • Options
    And received. Thanks. Now I'm squared up and ready for my turn.

No worries, maddy.
  • Options
    Scramz has the pass reached you brother?
  • Options
    its almost to me...woohoo
  • Options
    Keep on rolling, rolling ..
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Pass arrived here today. I'll get it turned around and sent out this weekend.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    sounds like a trip to Akron coming in my near future...maybe wednesday evening?
  • Options
    bbc020:
    Not to sure about me work schedule, I know that I'm off Tuesday all day. Wednesday/Thursday are hit or miss for me. When I get my work schedule, I'll let you know. If need be, I can trade shifts with someone.

I'll get back to you Sunday night.
  • Options
    These Filthy Hands:
    bbc020:
    Not to sure about me work schedule, I know that I'm off Tuesday all day. Wednesday/Thursday are hit or miss for me. When I get my work schedule, I'll let you know. If need be, I can trade shifts with someone.

Sounds good...it may become an all day trip for me...I have colleagues in Cleveland, Alliance, and Youngstown and my boss thinks I should take them out to lunch if I get a chance. So I may be up north all day one day middle/late next week. Mind you, all of this is because of this pass. Even my boss knows why I'm really heading north.
  • Options
    bbc020:
    These Filthy Hands:
    bbc020:

Sounds good...it may become an all day trip for me...I have colleagues in Cleveland, Alliance, and Youngstown and my boss thinks I should take them out to lunch if I get a chance. So I may be up north all day one day middle/late next week. Mind you, all of this is because of this pass. Even my boss knows why I'm really heading north.
    Sounds good. Wednesday might be the only day that I can get together for a smoke. I'll pm you my number. Give me a call I know that I work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday night and Sunday morning. Give me a call and we'll work something out. Maybe we can even talk Kuzi into coming out.
  • Options
    These Filthy Hands:
    bbc020:
    These Filthy Hands:
    bbc020:

Sounds good. Wednesday might be the only day that I can get together for a smoke. I'll pm you my number. Give me a call I know that I work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday night and Sunday morning. Give me a call and we'll work something out. Maybe we can even talk Kuzi into coming out.
    PM received and returned! Talk to you soon!
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Package is on its way to Ohio, should get there Wednesday. Tracking info sent via PM.
  • Options
    Did it make it there yet Brandon?
  • Options
    package landed today, I will make my moves and get it out to TFH asap
  • Options
    I'm eagerly awaiting. Thanks for coming to Akron. I'm going to need to make my way down to you brandon.
  • Options
    This box is just bursting apart, any gripes about upgrading to a newer box....I already upgraded the for the troops bag...it was overstuffed and bursting
  • Options
    I was hoping that the box would get to that point...way to go guys. Go ahead and use a bigger box and lets get that filled too before it heads out for the guys overseas.
  • Options
    My apologies to this pass, I ended up getting pretty ill Friday and was in bed Fri and Sat. I have got it all packaged and ready to go out in the mail, but I don't think the mail runs until Tuesday. I'm sorry for the delay...I was kinda powerless and pretty sick. On a good note, there is plenty of room for growth within the new box for more troop donations.