Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The NEW Pass #3

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    No problem Brandon is happens to the best of us. Thanks for the box upgrades.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    But if you pass your germs along with the package, everybody downstream from you is going to show up at your house and give you a wedgie.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    urbino:
    But if you pass your germs along with the package, everybody downstream from you is going to show up at your house and give you a wedgie.

understood
  • Options
    urbino:
    Brandon isn't a small guy he's as big as I am. Don't send duty and his burro to do that job.
  • Options
    Package went out...germs and all. Should be in Justin's hands tomorrow.....you guys are too much!
  • Options
    a wedgie, please...I wouldn't even have to cut my underwear for them to rip
  • Options
    That's why I said "everybody." The burro might come in handy; sturdy little ****, they are.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    urbino:
    sturdy little ****, they are.
    That's been my experience
  • Options
    Alright. Got the pass today, did my thing and should have it on it's way to good ole' Virginia tomorrow afternoon. By the way, I've had a few drinks so, if my handwriting is a little sloppy, I apologize.
  • Options
    These Filthy Hands:
    Alright. Got the pass today, did my thing and should have it on it's way to good ole' Virginia tomorrow afternoon. By the way, I've had a few drinks so, if my handwriting is a little sloppy, I apologize.
    Sweet. I'm looking forward to this one. We have graduated from the ranks of mini-passes to full blown mega passes from what I hear.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    full blown mega passes
    I had one of those once. Haven't been able to go near a pumpkin ever since.
  • Options
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    full blown mega passes
    I had one of those once. Haven't been able to go near a pumpkin ever since.
    LMAO
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    anyone know where this thing is?
  • Options
    Supposed to be on its way to me. We'll see shortly I guess.
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    where is the new list at?
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    page 5. i cant wait until it gets back to me!
  • Options
    Maddie, it hasn't reached you yet? According to Filthy it should have left on the 19th.
  • Options
    Haven't seen it yet and i've received other packages that were sent after the 19th. Not accusing TFH of anythign but if its not here today maybe we should look into it. You get a DC TFH?
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I wouldn't get too worried about TFH... Kuzi would send his wife after him :)
  • Options
    Not worried about TFH at all ... worried about USPS.
  • Options
    its my fault. I'm right in the middle of moving and I havnt had time to do anything lately. I'm late on my car payment because of all this ***. I'll get it out tomorrow, first thing. Sorry about the delay
  • Options
    These Filthy Hands:
    its my fault. I'm right in the middle of moving and I havnt had time to do anything lately. I'm late on my car payment because of all this ***. I'll get it out tomorrow, first thing. Sorry about the delay
    Dude make your car payment first. Don't let that hit your credit. No one here is in that big of a hurry.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

madurofan:
    These Filthy Hands:
    Dude make your car payment first. Don't let that hit your credit. No one here is in that big of a hurry.

for sure..

• Options
    madurofan:
    These Filthy Hands:
    Thanks maddy. I appreciate all of you patience. I got the pass out on Monday. It should be at your door today or tomorrow. I did make my car payment too :D
  • Options
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    These Filthy Hands:
    Thanks maddy. I appreciate all of you patience. I got the pass out on Monday. It should be at your door today or tomorrow. I did make my car payment too :D
    Sweet glad you got everything worked brother. Looking forward to seeing this monster.
  • Options
    it's purdy. You might need a new troop donation bag.
  • Options
    It hit the house today. Unfortunately, I won't be home until Tuesday now so it won't hit the road until Thursday likely.
  • Options
    Maddie, did you get a chance to get this thing going again?
  • Options
    bass8844:
    Maddie, did you get a chance to get this thing going again?
    You mind reader you. It left for Professor Urbino in the Volunteer state earlier today.
  • Options
    Excellent. I'll keep any eye peeled for it. Is there a DC#?