Home General Discussion
Options

THANK YOU Lakota72 and CCOM BOTL'S

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That sucks about the glass esp considering it's holding up multiple jobs you've got going on but like you said at least it was them.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!!!!!
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Well take your time. It will all come together when it's supposed to. It looks great.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Just a bump to see if the new glass has arrived and what stage the cabinet is at
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    That cabinet is awesome. You have quite a talent. Very very nice!
  • Options
    It is looking great. I don't know if RCY has checked out the thread as of late. He told me he just wants to see the finished product when it arrives.

Greg it may be best to just post that it's completed when it is and let Rick put up the picture of it in his house. That'd be pretty cool. I can't wait to hear his reaction.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    It is looking great. I don't know if RCY has checked out the thread as of late. He told me he just wants to see the finished product when it arrives.

Greg it may be best to just post that it's completed when it is and let Rick put up the picture of it in his house. That'd be pretty cool. I can't wait to hear his reaction.
    Ditto that
  • Options
    Bump

Any updates?
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Bump

Any updates?
    Yes, there is... When the new glass came in, the door pane was 1" too small. I had them make me a new piece and it got here yesterday. I didn't have time to get there yesterday b4 they closed so I'll go get it today, put it in tomorrow and ship it out early next week. I apologize for all the delays, but sometimes things beyond my control just happen - usually involving glass..
  • Options
    Man sounds like things are starting to wrap up a bit. I can't wait to see the finished product. Thanks for the update, I appreciate it.
  • Options
    I got the glass in the door, even though it was still 1/2" too small!! I made it work as there was 1/8" coverage on each end. I'll never use that company again.
    The back side of the door, the white will turn clear.
  • Options
    It's been a busy week. Here's what I did just since Monday:

imageimage

Here's the finished humidor:
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    awesome work man!!!!! just awesome!!!!!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    +1
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Can't wait to see it in ricks house. Super stoked
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Lakota72:
    Can't wait to see it in ricks house. Super stoked
    Def. looking forward to seeing pics of this baby stocked up.
  • Options
    This cabinet has been shipped:

I had to build a crate for it, it weighs 106 pounds... I'm shipping the Drawer and shelf seperate, they have not gone out yet as I need to box them up.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    This cabinet has been shipped. I had to build a crate for it, it weighs 106 pounds... I'm shipping the Drawer and shelf seperate, they have not gone out yet as I need to box them up.

And we now all have his address :0)
  • Options
    skweekz:
    cabinetmaker:
    This cabinet has been shipped. I had to build a crate for it, it weighs 106 pounds... I'm shipping the Drawer and shelf seperate, they have not gone out yet as I need to box them up.

Oops. Didn't realize it was there.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    cabinetmaker:

why do i have a feeling that rick already has enough smokes to fill er up, lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    skweekz:
    cabinetmaker:

I can assure all of you that the cabinet will be full before the pic is even posted.
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    jj20030:
    skweekz:
    cabinetmaker:

I can assure all of you that the cabinet will be full before the pic is even posted.
    cabinetman is on my hit list!, need an addy please, lol
  • Options
    0310 0480 0003 0022 3624
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE and I'm like a little kid with a new toy. Guys, this cabinet is on point. Looks wonderful in my basement. My wife is even happy because it goes with the furniture, lol. Right now, it's just the cabinet itself that's here. The interior of the cabinet has not made it yet. Really excited right now, thanks guys. Here are a few pictures.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    awesome , cant wait to see it stocked!
  • Options
    I was actually just gonna check this thread to see if it made it there, and most importantly intact, lol. That's cabinet grade material I boxed it up in, lol.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    awesome , cant wait to see it stocked!
    +1...awesome cabinet!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    with a name like cabinetmaker, you gotta know Greg is going to turn out a really nice product. looks very nice.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Absolutely beautiful!! Great job, Greg!!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Looks great!