Home General Discussion
Options

THANK YOU Lakota72 and CCOM BOTL'S

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Looks good, glad it didn't get shook up too bad in the quake. But if it made the trip from here to there intact I think a 5.9 is nothing. You might fill a spray bottle with some distilled water and mist the drawer and shelf; speed things up a bit.

Yes Sir, I will do that. Right now it's at 51% and the temp is great in the basement. 70 degrees on point.

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Uhhhhhhhhhh..........why is this thing empty? Do I need to be sending something your way?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Uhhhhhhhhhh..........why is this thing empty? Do I need to be sending something your way?
    Kids say the darndest things,,,,,lol
  • Options
    Lakota72:

Sir, I have to season the cabinet before I put my cigars in it. You know that, funny guy......
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Looks freakin awesome Rick! Great work Greg!!!! Cant wait to see it filled up with the collection you have man!! Congrats on such a beautiful product.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Looks freakin awesome Rick! Great work Greg!!!! Cant wait to see it filled up with the collection you have man!! Congrats on such a beautiful product.

I can't wait either. Coolidor is starting to get full again. Thanks to you know who, lol....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

I can't wait either. Coolidor is starting to get full again. Thanks to you know who, lol....

That SOB, let me at him, I'll kick his a s s
  • Options
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

That SOB, let me at him, I'll kick his a s s

Lol, that would be hard to do Zeebra, lol.....

The cabinet is all most there, it is at 65% humidity now.

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I'd stock that thing up now, the cigars will help stabilze it.
  • Options
    I will get it done, today. It will be full for sure.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    with pictures, right??
  • Options
    BigT06:
    with pictures, right??

That's the only way to do it....
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    K it's been nearly 24 hours. Where are the pics?
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    lol!

¿?
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Lakota72:
    lol!

¿?

Got in late and was tired when I finished. This morning I checked it and my hygrometer said 60%. It went from 68-69 to 60. Hope this changes soon. I will get pictures up this evening.....

• Options
    Keep that bowl of water in there.
  • Options
    Rick, How you doing, Just browsed the thread, Cabinet is looking good. I told MR Lakota earlier how happy I was that you all helped introduce me to this new hobbie. I have been trying alot of different sticks and loving most all of them. Thanks again, Maybe we will be able to sit and enjoy a smoke here soon.

Darrell
  • Options
    dopeyferree:
    Rick, How you doing, Just browsed the thread, Cabinet is looking good. I told MR Lakota earlier how happy I was that you all helped introduce me to this new hobbie. I have been trying alot of different sticks and loving most all of them. Thanks again, Maybe we will be able to sit and enjoy a smoke here soon. Darrell

First, welcome to the forum ad it's about time buddy. Sweet deal Ferree, you still smoking. Great to see you made it on here man. Hopefully I'll see you at the yellow ribbon event. I will bring some cigars for you to try. It's a lot of great guys on here. So stick around....

• Options
    Well, here are the updated pictures. Have to say another big thank you to Lakota72 and all the BOTL's on here who made this happen. Plus a big Shout Out to Cabinetmaker for building this and making it a nice piece in my basement. Along with bringing some comfort to these fine cigars I have. Once you guys see this, you'll know why your mailbox blows up, lol.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Damn Rick, that is SWEET! Looks so much better now that the cupboard isn't bare!!
  • Options
    Heavy:
    Damn Rick, that is SWEET! Looks so much better now that the cupboard isn't bare!!

I know right, the Misses keeps telling me to stop stareing at it. Because it's not going anywhere, lol....

• Options
    Very nice Rick, that looks really nice!!! Alot of those cigars look familiar....LOL.

Again an awesome job by Greg and all the BOTLs who got this done for Rick!! Well done gentleman!!
  • Options
    Looks great! Woodwork is one thing, but seeing it used as it's meant to be used is a beautiful thing!
  • Options
    Yes, it will get used in the manner it is suppose too. Won't have books in there, lol. It dropped some more. It's down to 61%. I put the bowl of water back in there. Hopefully, that helps....
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    so rick wich part is for ageing?
  • Options
    You may have to leave that bowl of water in there for a while, that cedar is a full 3/4" thick so it'll soak up a lot of water.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Man that thing looks sweet! I see in the picture it was reading a perfect 65, once it is stable THEN you can stop staring at it LOL.
    Glad to have been a part of this little bit of forum history.
    Rick just how far from Cabi did the cabinet have to travel to reach you? My cabinet envy has me thinking crazy thoughts,LOL.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    That looks amazing Rick! Your cigar collection is amazing.

thanks for letting me have part of it. LOL. I understand where the bombs generate now.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    wow that is incredible. I think I see my 601 green in there snuggled up to a La aroma De Cuba.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Man Rick that is a beautiful cabinet....nice to see it filled with cigars but I do see some room there for more.