12346»

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that is sweet brother?
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Once you guys see this, you'll know why your mailbox blows up, lol.

Wait didn't you just say that you are slowing your bombings? Why are you all of a sudden threatening blowing people's mailboxes up?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's beautiful! HERF at Ricks house! lol
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Very nice Rick, that looks really nice!!! Alot of those cigars look familiar....LOL.

Again an awesome job by Greg and all the BOTLs who got this done for Rick!! Well done gentleman!!

Yes, they are familiar, my cigar dealer got me for them. I couldn't resist, lol.

lcpleel:
    so rick wich part is for ageing?

Everything in a box is for ageing. What I like to do is buy cigars that I like by the box. Then I'll get a fiver to have of that same cigar. The cigars on the top where all in boxes. They are also stogies I like to smoke reguarly.

laker1963:
    Man that thing looks sweet! I see in the picture it was reading a perfect 65, once it is stable THEN you can stop staring at it LOL.
    Glad to have been a part of this little bit of forum history.
    Rick just how far from Cabi did the cabinet have to travel to reach you? My cabinet envy has me thinking crazy thoughts,LOL.

My friend, if you can do it. Make it happen and get cabi to build you one of these. I can't tell you how much this cabinet looks, smells and all the room in it. You guys really purchase a great investment. I think about some of the guys on here with bigger cabinets. The room these cabinets whole is incredible. And theirs are full, that's crazy.

BigT06:
    That looks amazing Rick! Your cigar collection is amazing.

thanks for letting me have part of it. LOL. I understand where the bombs generate now.

Yes and now there will be a more accurate approach to bombing when I do it. I don't have to search as much and it has made grabbing the ones I want easier.

gaberox:
    wow that is incredible. I think I see my 601 green in there snuggled up to a La aroma De Cuba.

You are correct, some of the cigars that I receive. Will get put on the middle trays after a little resting period in my travel humidor. Which reminds me of something, lol. Oh yeah, you might want to watch your mailbox my friend, lol....

MTuccelli:
    Man Rick that is a beautiful cabinet....nice to see it filled with cigars but I do see some room there for more.

My friend, there is no more room. Trust me, I still have other things in play. I wanted to keep some space in there so I could get to stuff easy. Yet, I still wanted to have it full.

Rhamlin:
    Man that is sweet brother?

Thanks, big gesture from the guys here. Can't beat CCOM BOTL's.

Lakota72:
    RCY Cigars:

Wait didn't you just say that you are slowing your bombings? Why are you all of a sudden threatening blowing people's mailboxes up?

I didn't threaten anyone scarety cat, lol. Just simply showing everyone that the cabinet will get used for part of some of the reasons it was given to me Sir.

ENFIDL:

That's no joke, bring it. Then I won't have to carry this big box to some lounge to give to you. Yea, that's right. Your box keeps growing, lol.....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:

Lakota72:
    RCY Cigars:

I didn't threaten anyone scarety cat, lol. Just simply showing everyone that the cabinet will get used for part of some of the reasons it was given to me Sir.
    Shoot, you're delusional if you think I'm scared. I already got something for you to put under the tree.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

That's no joke, bring it. Then I won't have to carry this big box to some lounge to give to you. Yea, that's right. Your box keeps growing, lol.....

PM to you brother
  • Options
    Thanks Rick, Still smoking, expanding my tastes and trying new things all the time. Got to love Random Sampler packs. Little bit of everything. Yeah, took my a little bit to get on here, Lakota finally convinced me to check it out a little more. Only problem now is I keep buying Cigars and run out of space to put them. May have to check into a bigger humidor. Maybe a cabinet one day later down the road. Love the way yours turned out. Very nice job to everyone who had a hand in it.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The humi is spectacular, and no one is more desrving than this brother! Well done
  • Options
    dopeyferree:
    Thanks Rick, Still smoking, expanding my tastes and trying new things all the time. Got to love Random Sampler packs. Little bit of everything. Yeah, took my a little bit to get on here, Lakota finally convinced me to check it out a little more. Only problem now is I keep buying Cigars and run out of space to put them. May have to check into a bigger humidor. Maybe a cabinet one day later down the road. Love the way yours turned out. Very nice job to everyone who had a hand in it.
    Glad to see you on here brother. Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    Bumping this to the top. It will be a year Monday. I'm still smiling from ear to ear and very humbled by the generosity of this forum. I have something in the works to celebrate this. He has been chosen for a number of reasons. But mostly because of his friendship. I don't think I will meet the deadline. But when it happens, you'll all know. Just my way of given back to the forum that has giving me a lot. Thank you......
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I was never aware of this amazing gesture (it was before my time). Totally awesome guys. If Rick is referencing this in preparation for bombing somebody, then someone is in for some serious damage.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Wow, I was never aware of this amazing gesture (it was before my time). Totally awesome guys. If Rick is referencing this in preparation for bombing somebody, then someone is in for some serious damage.
    +1
  • Options
    SleevePlz:

This is not a bombing. This is me giving back to the forum. Just as the generosity that was shown to me. It's a no brainer on my part. Besides, my wife would smack me upside the head if I didn't. You should have seen the email traffic that was sent to her. Simply amazing, the planning and fellowship that was displayed.

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Badass...another reason why ccom has restored my faith in humanity. Someone's wishlist is toast today.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This brings back memories. I had just joined and thought it was one of the most awesome gestures I'd heard of. After getting to know Rick it all made sense.