Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    JMartinez10:
    Hey brother you shouldn't have but I appreciate it.
    The thing here is that if one person has it, they can all get it. Lol
    We are Bork, you will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    NICE! Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Coach good to have you.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Howdy all you new folk !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Thanks brother looking forward to being a part of this Brotherhood BOTL
  • Options
    Welcome to the fun. Think you'll like it.
  • Options
    KushKush Posts: 8
    Hey I was at the Chicago Christmas Herf at Casa. Finally got around to joining. Sorry I did not say bye when I left but you guys seemed a little busy.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    welcome!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Kush:
    Hey I was at the Chicago Christmas Herf at Casa. Finally got around to joining. Sorry I did not say bye when I left but you guys seemed a little busy.
    all late about it
  • Options
  • Options
    Do you even lift?
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Jiagmbah:
    that's a great idea Joe. I agree With you and thanks.. :)
    who you refering to? i was talking to my boy kush
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kush:
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    EoLEoL Posts: 182
    Howdy. My name is Jacob. I am pretty brand new at smoking cigars... I have had about 15-20 and am wanting to dive in to them more :) I am from Orlando, FL!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    EoL:
    Howdy. My name is Jacob. I am pretty brand new at smoking cigars... I have had about 15-20 and am wanting to dive in to them more :) I am from Orlando, FL!
    Hello barry!
  • Options
    Welcome, come on in.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    EoL:
    Welcome! I'm new as well. Warning...this site is addicting!
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!! I am new to the cigar world, I have been smoking casually for about 3 months, and so far I am finding a comfort zone in the mild-medium range. I did try a full-bodied cigar and I have to admit that it was not overpowering and quite smooth.
    I find this experimenting with new cigars to be very relaxing, and quite exciting at the same time.
    Thankyou for the open-armed welcome.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum, flowbee. You may have just taken the award for best screen name ever!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    flowbee:
    Hi everyone!! I am new to the cigar world, I have been smoking casually for about 3 months, and so far I am finding a comfort zone in the mild-medium range. I did try a full-bodied cigar and I have to admit that it was not overpowering and quite smooth. I find this experimenting with new cigars to be very relaxing, and quite exciting at the same time. Thankyou for the open-armed welcome.
    Post your addy and I'll get some premium medium sticks out to you.
  • Options
    I have the addy...lmk.
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Bump,
    my son said he cant find this :P
  • Options
    My name is Michael or Mike for short. I work for the Department of Defense at Sierra Army Depot. I am 22 years old , happily married with 5 kids in the house and a daughter in Vegas. I love anything that has to do with the outdoors and being with my family. I am a noob when it comes to cigars although for the last 3 years I have enjoyed a cigar every once in a blue moon until recently when my dad got me involved into it as a hobby and learning more about it than just smoking them. I look forward to the experiences in this forum.
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Hey BoTL (or should I say "Son") lol Welcome to the forum, Had a great Sunday with ya kiddo, thanks for the Day :)

pick of me (on left) and the Kiddo (on the right) image
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the chaos, Mike. I'm sure your dad has already filled you in on some of the going ons around these parts.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maldrik:
    My name is Michael or Mike for short. I work for the Department of Defense at Sierra Army Depot. I am 22 years old , happily married with 5 kids in the house and a daughter in Vegas. I love anything that has to do with the outdoors and being with my family. I am a noob when it comes to cigars although for the last 3 years I have enjoyed a cigar every once in a blue moon until recently when my dad got me involved into it as a hobby and learning more about it than just smoking them. I look forward to the experiences in this forum.
    Welcome, Mike! Glad to have you aboard!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Welcome brother; Great conversation, great reviews and more importantly great Brothers of the Leaf (BOTL).
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Mike. Cool Pic Steve.