THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    kombat96:
    I know trident, that's why I came here. I'm going to do my best to make the herf.
    Do I know you? Do you attend the scotch nights? I'm the devilishly handsome GQ model looking bald guy.
    WTH???? No shame pimpin yoself out like that.....
    he's looking for dates everywhere there is a big group of guys...
    Awwww Yeaaaaah. That's me. Just wait for Chicago.......
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself. Ive just recently over the past year begun to really enjoy the cigar experience. Ive smoked enough that I have a top 5 or 6 and still enjoy trying different brands, sizes, wrappers, etc. I still go back to my fav's though. Ill be posting a few ?'s Im sure, as I am still going through the learning curves. Have a great day everyone!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    fishndude3:
    Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself. Ive just recently over the past year begun to really enjoy the cigar experience. Ive smoked enough that I have a top 5 or 6 and still enjoy trying different brands, sizes, wrappers, etc. I still go back to my fav's though. Ill be posting a few ?'s Im sure, as I am still going through the learning curves. Have a great day everyone!
    Welcome man!This place is awesome. m/Where at in Iowa? My dad is from Guthrie Center (spelling?).
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. Newbie myself, and this place is a wealth of knowledge and good people.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fishndude3:
    Welcome Michae. Glad to have you here. Great place to hang out and learn from each other.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fishndude3:
    welcome aboard brother.hope you jump in with both feet!!great place to find alot of good honest info from real smokers.dontbe afraid to ask questions these guys are wicked awesome helpful!!andif you want to get in on the mailing list you could shoot me your address....but main thing is just have fun..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fishndude3:
    I grew up in Bettendorf. You close to there?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    welcome man!
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Welcome to a slice of net/cigar info heaven.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! great place this place is!
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Never smoked cigarettes in my life and a month ago, a buddy got me hooked on cigars. Liked the experience and relaxation, thought it would be a nice, cheap weekend ritual and.... I was wrong! Ccom and all their nice deals be damned. I've had a few too many boxes shipped to my house (cigarsprintsale is an evil, evil, place) and the wife's volume setting went up a couple of notches. Volume went down when she purchased a purse :/ Anyways... here I am.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Nick and enjoy the forums
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Welcome all. Hey some iowans floating around here. I,m diggin it !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Welcome
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Hi folks....new to the site and cigars
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started smoking again this past summer after not having a cigar for 10-15 years. Our local smoke shop closed and I lost interest. All it took was a cousin giving me a decent stick at a wedding to remember how much I liked it. And here I am. I like sports, music, beer and food.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum, lots of good info here. Enjoy.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Charles.. It's nice to have you back. There are many nice people here, hope you make yourself at home.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome To Ccom Charles, fantastic group of guys and gals here and we will do whatever we can to help make you feel welcomed and encouraged to participate :) Head over to the trades, passes and bombed section... There is a thread called the Newbie Trading Thread, great place to check out and get introduced to math Ccom style ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    "great place to check out and get introduced to math Ccom style ;)"

Bahahahahahaha
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    90+ Irishman:
    "great place to check out and get introduced to math Ccom style ;)"

Bahahahahahaha
    What?!?! (He says with as innocent a smile and shoulder shrug as he can manage)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    welcome! you picked the right forum to join....this place is very welcoming.
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome one and all.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Domain ! Muhahahaha
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Welcome all I have missed as of late!!
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Hi all, just found cigar.com recently and have been enjoying your posts here. I'm a fair weather cigar smoker… 1 or 2 a day if the temps are nice. Been interested in cigars since 1996 but am not an expert by a long shot… nice to see all the knowledgable folks here at the forum.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Guess I better check in and intro myself. From El Paso, TX. Smoking (cigars) a couple years. Lurked a while. Seems like a good bunch of guys.
  • Options
    welcome PAtoNH! this is a fantastic place~!

Aj
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Guess I better check in and intro myself. From El Paso, TX. Smoking (cigars) a couple years. Lurked a while. Seems like a good bunch of guys.
    Welcome WaltBasil! Super cool your in El Po, im right over in Cruces, so not to far off.