Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Thanks all! I do love me a Cohiba and a Bushwacker! Man that's a good day!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome.
    Come on in, the waters fine!
  • Options
    Been smoking cigars for a little over a year now. I'm a regular on the CA forum, figured why not here as well :)
  • Options
    Welcome Mike
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum, folks.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Been a while since I've popped on this thread. Welcome aboard all! :) keep your arms and legs inside the cart and enjoy the ride!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Mike.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several new names! Welcome here, may you learn and enjoy this place as much as I have, which is to say, A LOT! :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    That is a great quote in your signature! Thanks for the welcome!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newbie to the forum here from PA. Been smoking for a while, but really enjoying trying different cigars and blends. Looking forward to learning from the experience on this site.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Welcome guys and gals. Stick around.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LuckyCohiba:
    That is a great quote in your signature! Thanks for the welcome!
    the quote, sadly, is all too true and relevant today. Thanks for noticing, though.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Newbs one and all!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    bump.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    New round these parts.Have just started (again) being able to smoke on the usual.Look forward to meeting all of you.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    New round these parts.Have just started (again) being able to smoke on the usual.Look forward to meeting all of you.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    So good to see your Trolling Necroposting a$$ around more lately. Welcome back.

Do you need a welcome back hug???
  • Options
    Rain:
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Hello newbie, nice avatar.
  • Options
    kombat96kombat96 Posts: 10
    Newb here. Michigan, been smoking for about 5 years. Don't know many ppl but I'll smoke with anyone..lol
    Not a drinker but I'll socialize
    Robusto fan, can't do church ills or larger ring gauges. I'm an adult not a *** stirrer.
    JdN antanio 1970 is my go to daily sacrifice to the cigar God's . I'm a Tatuaje hoe. I'll smoke anything twice. Anything g else just ask me.

Go Blue!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    kombat96:
    Newb here. Michigan, been smoking for about 5 years. Don't know many ppl but I'll smoke with anyone..lol Not a drinker but I'll socialize Robusto fan, can't do church ills or larger ring gauges. I'm an adult not a *** stirrer. JdN antanio 1970 is my go to daily sacrifice to the cigar God's . I'm a Tatuaje hoe. I'll smoke anything twice. Anything g else just ask me. Go Blue!
    Sorry bout the loss today. What part of michigan?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, another Michigander!!! I think I've seen you post over at OLH, right? Welcome to this forum. I'm obviously biased, but I think this place has the best cigar people on the web. Hope you enjoy your time here and stick around. And I'll reiterate what Drew asked, where in Michigan are you? I'm in the Flint area myself.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Madison heights area. I've been on olh a few times. Been to flint, jay at smokers castle has took care of me.
  • Options
    kombat96:
    Madison heights area. I've been on olh a few times. Been to flint, jay at smokers castle has took care of me.
    Nice! That B&M is where I've found many a treasure. Jay is good for stashing stuff away for a few years and then putting it back out later. The younger guy working there (John) is actually a former student of mine. You should try to make it to the herf that Trident just posted about next month and meet a few of us.
  • Options
    I know trident, that's why I came here. I'm going to do my best to make the herf.
  • Options
    kombat96:
    I know trident, that's why I came here. I'm going to do my best to make the herf.
    Do I know you? Do you attend the scotch nights? I'm the devilishly handsome GQ model looking bald guy.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    welcome to the board.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    kombat96:
    Do I know you? Do you attend the scotch nights? I'm the devilishly handsome GQ model looking bald guy.
    we usually herf at jenuwine's. David is good people, I will vouch for him.no questions asked. But someone should really pick up his newb trade
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    kombat96:
    WTH???? No shame pimpin yoself out like that.....
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    kombat96:
    WTH???? No shame pimpin yoself out like that.....
    he's looking for dates everywhere there is a big group of guys...