Weekend blitz

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    slamb@cigar.com:
    Dude, it expired...who cares, give me a call and I'll place the order for you and get that coupon on there!
    Damn ccom is just too cool. You rock!!! Lemme sleep on it tonight to decide a vitola.....I'll drop you a line tomorrow for sure!!
    That is awesome and a perfect representation of what makes Ccom so great!! Those Corona Vivas are awesome John, I'd suggest them but I like smaller rg violas so that may just be me.
    Yeah I'm gonna have to check my notes....there's a couple UC vitolas I've had probs with before gotta steer clear of them

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    slamb@cigar.com:
    Dude, it expired...who cares, give me a call and I'll place the order for you and get that coupon on there!
    Damn ccom is just too cool. You rock!!! Lemme sleep on it tonight to decide a vitola.....I'll drop you a line tomorrow for sure!!
    That is awesome and a perfect representation of what makes Ccom so great!! Those Corona Vivas are awesome John, I'd suggest them but I like smaller rg violas so that may just be me.
    Yeah I'm gonna have to check my notes....there's a couple UC vitolas I've had probs with before gotta steer clear of them
    Makes perfect sense. Too bad they aren't offering UC Pig boxes lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I jumped on the Corona Doble box. Not usually a fan of huge sticks, but the Doble is my favorite vitola for the 9 and T52 so I figured I would give them a whirl..

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    slamb@cigar.com:
    I haven't decided if I'll grab this one yet, but I'd like to hear your input on this.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody hopping on the weekend blitz this week? I just did. I can't get enough of these Media Noche's by RyJ, Monte and Uppman. I also needed a new lighter so figured I would just tack on some smokes too.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    slamb@cigar.com:
    I haven't decided if I'll grab this one yet, but I'd like to hear your input on this.
    sorry bro for not seeing this sooner.

but i did find some old notes on the undercrowns that i jotted down a while back so I'm going to highjack this thread a little bit to share with you .....

****but please keep in mind these notes are old and the sticks were all smoked 6+ months ago, so DE's QC could have changed and things improved since then....but here's what I had written down:
    --------------
    "Out of 8 larger RGs (3 toros & 5 beli) ... 4 of them (50%) have had a stem that which caused burn problems, and ruined the cigar for me. It was not user error because upon cutting the cigar back I find a small char mark and upon further dissection would find a big ass stem running the rest of the way, reaching almost to the "end" where i clipped the cap. never had a problem with the UC coronas though, will stick with them from now on."
    -- Picture of the char below:

--------------

More recently .... the UC I lit up on 2/28 (that Glock sent me back in Spring 2014) ... was good and I had no problems ... i would smoke it again for sure but probably wouldn't pick up more than a 5-pack ... just think my tastes have changed and wouldn't consider it box worthy (even at the discounted blitz price)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    badandy24badandy24 Posts: 41
    Had to grab this week's deal. Haven't bought many sticks from here (or anywhere) for a long time. Haven't even had time to burn any in a long time either. The cigars in my humi have quite a bit of time on them.
    Andy

"Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge-hammer."
    — Maj. I. L. Holdridge | Retired
  • Options
    Thanks John. I thought I had also had better luck with the coronas but someone had mentioned the opposite in another thread a while back. I'll keep it in mind for the future.
  • Options
    My Father Elite Selecci
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    My Father Elite Selecci
  • Options
    mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    brianetz1:
    CharlieHeis:
    My Father Elite Selecci