Home General Discussion
Options

Weekend blitz

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    what do you guys think of that oliva saison? who smoked one that can let me know if its worth the box bedlem $
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    what do you guys think of that oliva saison? who smoked one that can let me know if its worth the box bedlem $
    I'm still very very new to cigars, but the Saison I smoked was incredible. If I could justify it, I'd buy a box from the Blitz asap.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    jliu:
    I'm still very very new to cigars, but the Saison I smoked was incredible. If I could justify it, I'd buy a box from the Blitz asap.
    sweet. thanks for your input dude. i shall look into it. time to check inventory
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    No_one21:
    jliu:
    sweet. thanks for your input dude. i shall look into it. time to check inventory
    Snoob IMO not a box worthy cigar. It's pretty mild and seems kinda green to me...which means by smoking time it's gonna be really mild!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    No_one21:
    jliu:
    Snoob IMO not a box worthy cigar. It's pretty mild and seems kinda green to me...which means by smoking time it's gonna be really mild!
    Got ya. Thanks Lee. I'm gonna most likely pass. I'll just put up a WTT thread if I really want to try it. Right now I'm just getting itchy trigger finger b/c i saw "sale" hahah
  • Options
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    No_one21:
    jliu:
    Got ya. Thanks Lee. I'm gonna most likely pass. I'll just put up a WTT thread if I really want to try it. Right now I'm just getting itchy trigger finger b/c i saw "sale" hahah
    ill send ya some I got a few left and probably will not be getting around to them
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    No_one21:
    jliu:
    ill send ya some I got a few left and probably will not be getting around to them
    i had a feeling you were gonna do that. all good man. keep them for yourself. you bomb too much.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    No_one21:
    jliu:
    i had a feeling you were gonna do that. all good man. keep them for yourself. you bomb too much.
    all good man ill get them out next week! Got some stuff coming in I need to make room for
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Thinking about doing a box of the diesel HOD nothing else on there catches my eye except the punch bare knuckle which I haven't had yet but read some decent reviews on it
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingdavid5:
    Thinking about doing a box of the diesel HOD nothing else on there catches my eye except the punch bare knuckle which I haven't had yet but read some decent reviews on it
    bare knuckles are pretty good but the deisels seem to be a better smoke IMO
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 27
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    No_one21:
    jliu:
    all good man ill get them out next week! Got some stuff coming in I need to make room for
    I agree.. theyre ok, not box worthy. the camachos are the best on that list,, nm not that vitola
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    No_one21:
    jliu:
    Checked your bio and unfortunately I don't have any of your favorites, but I'll buy some of your unwanted Saison's off you if you wanna get rid of em.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Anyone jumping on this weekend?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i just picked up this weekend blitz. I love all of those cigars.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Man, $30 for the Obsidian Experiment sampler box looks like a deal to me. hmmmmm......
  • Options
    Had to go for it...Man I'm going broke!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    scooter mcgee:
    Had to go for it...Man I'm going broke!
    Nice way to test your palate with different size cigars!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    not a bad price either
  • Options
    Chips2481Chips2481 Posts: 52
    I just bought a few boxes plus a bundle of the new graycliff!
  • Options
    Anyone want to split the blitz? I was thinking about getting the robustos. I could send out 2 packages of 6 LDP and 1 of the My Father for like $20 plus $5 shipping. Does that sound fair? If so, who's in?
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Anyone want to split the blitz? I was thinking about getting the robustos. I could send out 2 packages of 6 LDP and 1 of the My Father for like $20 plus $5 shipping. Does that sound fair? If so, who's in?
    I may take u up on this.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    thought you didnt have space. Hmmmmmmmm
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    I do smoke about every other day, I slowly make room and this would only give me 9 more. Then... I have some extras MUHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    what are these like? can anyone compare/contrast to his blue / black / etc line?
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    what are these like? can anyone compare/contrast to his blue / black / etc line?
    not close jiunn. More leather and earth, not so much spice. Ooooooo.... 999
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    not close jiunn. More leather and earth, not so much spice. Ooooooo.... 999
    oh ok. i'll pass. thanks hawk
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Great price per cigar, but there's a few I'm not excited about in the mix. Still, quite possibly worth it...I may pull the trigger this weekend.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Seems picture doesn't match description?????
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    The description is last week's deal, but they changed the pic. At least that's what it looks like to me. Wonder if they forgot to change the text...notice it says it expired last Sunday.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they have it updated now. Maybe we were just somehow able to observe as they made the change.