Home General Discussion
Options

Weekend blitz

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mfotis:
    In an effort to "merge" these two threads, here is a qoute from the Beard from the other Blitz thread.
    timb:

I'm at work on Friday night.  How do I get roped into this week after week?

How about this guys....  You see the weekend blitz?  Make up your own using that basic concept and email service @ cigar.com.

Let's have some fun.

Say whatttt.....

Email sent....not too sure what I'm doing though as most of these are "wish list picks" and the list prices are out of my range to start with LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I just made an offer out of this world. If this happens...I will pray to the cigar.com gods for life.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    I just made an offer out of this world. If this happens...I will pray to the cigar.com gods for life.
    Sounds about like what I did LOL

....fingers crossed, we'll seen haha

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

As I mentioned in the other thread, I got a greeeat deal! Hope you guys get something worked out too! This is why i love ccom.. thanks Tim!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    The temptation and beer got the better of me so I threw out an offer as well. I'm a little worried that he will accept it lol.
  • Options
    bbass2:
    The temptation and beer got the better of me so I threw out an offer as well. I'm a little worried that he will accept it lol.
    So am I. Told the wife what I had done in a drunkin stuper(at least thats the excuse) and she just stood there with a shocked look on her face.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Gray4lines:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

As I mentioned in the other thread, I got a greeeat deal! Hope you guys get something worked out too! This is why i love ccom.. thanks Tim!
    PM to you, sir!
  • Options
    Replied, dude!
  • Options
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

I got approved. The Beard freakin' rocks. nuff said.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    PM to you ddubridge.
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity could those of you that got deals send me a pm? I just like to live vicariously through you guys sometimes!
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

I got approved. The Beard freakin' rocks. nuff said.
    +1 .... tim gave me an offer I can't refuse, just got to figure out how much $$ I can spend and how many I can order, LOL

• Options
    I think I'm in the same boat as some of you. I have two boxes in mind, but I'd be afraid that he's say yes because I don't really need another two boxes!
  • Options
    Unthought_Known:
    I think I'm in the same boat as some of you. I have two boxes in mind, but I'd be afraid that he's say yes because I don't really need another two boxes!
    Just do it! This guy is slingin' deals left and right.
  • Options
    ALL HAIL THE BEARD !!!!!

• Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Dang! And I missed this?? I was on the email list and now I don't seem to get the weekend blitz emails. Man.
  • Options
    jfaciane:
    Dang! And I missed this?? I was on the email list and now I don't seem to get the weekend blitz emails. Man.
    I bet you could still ask Tim for the deal by email!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    jfaciane:
    Nope. Deal wasn't on email, it was on these here forums where he made the offer. Gotta keep up with threads :)
  • Options
    BUMP

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&scSlide=0

Looks like they brought back the same great deal on that My Father Sampler .... tempting ...

• Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    jgibv:
    BUMP

Looks like they brought back the same great deal on that My Father Sampler .... tempting ...

too tempting for me...got in on the Recon/Oval deal and the My Father blitz. Great week!!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    BUMP

Just ordered two !!! Thanks ALEX !!!!!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    NUB DUBS! I had to get a 5 of these and the griffins robustos on the DD. First ccom order in a while and it's exciting! Cant wait to try both!
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    NUB DUBS! I had to get a 5 of these and the griffins robustos on the DD. First ccom order in a while and it's exciting! Cant wait to try both!
    Hmm .... I could use some cigars for vacation next month. And I love the way those Nubs burn.
    You don't have to pay too close attention to them like some of the smaller RGs --- makes for a great "walking around/being outdoors" smoke since they burn great even in windy/"less than ideal" conditions .....

Damn it Gray, why'd you have to bump this!!!!!!
    Going to have to think about this one.....

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Gray4lines:
    Hmm .... I could use some cigars for vacation next month. And I love the way those Nubs burn.
    You don't have to pay too close attention to them like some of the smaller RGs --- makes for a great "walking around/being outdoors" smoke since they burn great even in windy/"less than ideal" conditions .....

Soooooo you're saying you need some cigars???
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    Gray4lines:

Soooooo you're saying you need some cigars???
    NO!, JIM!
    I don't need any cigars, LOL

Just thinking the Nubs might be good to take on vacation --- since they burn easy. Ya know??
    Would be nice to have a couple for when we're out & walking around, etc and the price is right.
    Going to have to "sleep on it" ---- might jump on the nub dub and/or connies, hmm.....

• Options
    Get em! $20 is a deal :)
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    Get em! $20 is a deal :)
    I agree! I love the flavor and always a perfect burn and draw
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Hey-o!!! Box bedlam, decisions decisions.
  • Options
    Saison if I had the room.
  • Options
    Nothing there tickles my fancy.