Home General Discussion
Options

Weekend blitz

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is this!!!!!!
    See this is why I've been hanging out in the NCR and Cigar101 threads...because y'all are some vultures. Damn.
    ddubridge:
    smoke em if you got em:
    If you would just give up that address I could send you one. C-Love and I did a box split a few weeks ago. He has smoked one but I have yet to light one up...let me know about that address son!!
    Still living in Westerville John??? You know, just to update my contact info.
    I appreciate the offer Royln, but I don't give it up that easy bro!!!
    I'll get my hands on a robusto or two, no worries. Thanks though!

And Drew --- I'm still in Westerville but I've lived at a couple different addresses here ;-)
    "Update your contact info", not falling for that trick LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    WTF is this!!!!!!
    See this is why I've been hanging out in the NCR and Cigar101 threads...because y'all are some vultures. Damn.
    ddubridge:
    smoke em if you got em:
    If you would just give up that address I could send you one. C-Love and I did a box split a few weeks ago. He has smoked one but I have yet to light one up...let me know about that address son!!
    Still living in Westerville John??? You know, just to update my contact info.
    I appreciate the offer Royln, but I don't give it up that easy bro!!!
    I'll get my hands on a robusto or two, no worries. Thanks though!

And Drew --- I'm still in Westerville but I've lived at a couple different addresses here ;-)
    "Update your contact info", not falling for that trick LOL

I was just think how awful it would be if packages were just sitting at a 144 Street address with nobody to enjoy them. Am I getting warmer?
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    I was just think how awful it would be if packages were just sitting at a 144 Street address with nobody to enjoy them. Am I getting warmer?

you sure it's not this fireplace that's warming you up?

• Options
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

I am getting warmer. Thank you.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

I am getting warmer. Thank you.
    I think you need to cool off bro....

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Weekend Blitz?

Thoughts?

Aj
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Weekend Blitz?

Thoughts?

Aj
    love the bueso and if i had the room i would be buying a box of robustos, but no room = no cigars for me
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I've had a few nasty qc issues with the ones I've had so probably won't jump plus money is tight as I'm a broke college shmoe
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I've had a few nasty qc issues with the ones I've had so probably won't jump plus money is tight as I'm a broke college shmoe
    I was in the same boat... mostly with wrapper coming off under the label / too much label glue. I wanted some more opinions before I went for it...

Aj
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I was in the same boat... mostly with wrapper coming off under the label / too much label glue. I wanted some more opinions before I went for it...

Aj
    i had stems burning down the sides and tons of boating
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Aj
    i had stems burning down the sides and tons of boating
    Really? I've only had a few, a couple had a kind of tight draw, but other than that they were quite nice. Very rich.

Or, are you guys hoping the next deal will be betters? Perhaps? But, as I said, I've only had a few.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'm on my second box of robustos. No issues. The pre-release were a little wet, but that was the pre-release and with a couple months they were fine. Love these smokes, just don't need any more ATM.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Weekend Blitz?

Thoughts?

Aj
    love the bueso and if i had the room i would be buying a box of robustos, but no room = no cigars for me
    You should bomb Bigshizza........just an idea. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I really like these sticks. I got a sampler with the ash tray from my Kuzi a two Christmas's ago and liked them with the first light up. I might pull the trigger on these, but with the wife's car in the shop ($300+) I might not be able to if I want to pull the trigger on something else during March Madness. I say get them.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    brianetz1:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Weekend Blitz?

Thoughts?

Aj
    +1
  • Options
    No_one21:
    roland_7707:
    brianetz1:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Weekend Blitz?

Thoughts?

Aj
    +1
    me or Brian?

Aj
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Brian, but I was just funnin.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    And this weekends?

Aj
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    And this weekends?

Aj
    Oh my. Gotta tell myself I can't fit it. The recons on the DD though...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    And this weekends?

Aj
    It's an AJ smoke.....I've had 1, maybe 2 of these. It's been a while though.
    I remember it being constructed well and not having any burn issues....but other than that I couldn't tell ya.

• Options
    jgibv:
    Ken Light:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    And this weekends?

Aj
    I remember it being constructed well and not having any burn issues....but other than that I couldn't tell ya.

Double check the clearance section before pulling the trigger on the blitz. It you want a variety its probably a better deal.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    jgibv:
    Ken Light:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    And this weekends?

Aj

Double check the clearance section before pulling the trigger on the blitz. It you want a variety its probably a better deal.
    Good lookin' out D-Dub Dizzle Fo Shizzle!

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Decadent alright! Nice selection. Works out to 6.67 per stick, or should I say per classic. Anyone gonna bite?
  • Options
    Hilk and I are spliting one
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I did

• Options
    Kicked myself when I missed this back before Xmas....
    I want to, but I sure don't need them.

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    Anyone gonna bite?
    Thinking about it...its got a couple on my want to try list....good thing I got a few days to think it over
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Damn... I shouldn't be saying this, but oh well. Anyone wanna do a split? I'll paypal you half the cash and you send one of each?
  • Options
    KingoftheCove:
    RampMonkey:
    Well....you could always get it and say that you where bombed by one brothers on the site. Just a suggestion. Lol.
    I pulled that off once.........gonna go for a second time next week......heh!

Get 'em. You can tell her say they came from me.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Damn... I shouldn't be saying this, but oh well. Anyone wanna do a split? I'll paypal you half the cash and you send one of each?
    Got a partner yet? If not, I'm game!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?