Home General Discussion
Options

Weekend blitz

Comments

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Really pimping the AJ stuff and the big ring gage stuff.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should also throw in a Colibri "AJ" cutter with this deal. Huh?
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Wish I hadnt spent all that money last week. : ( This Blitz is right up my alley.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Wish I hadnt spent all that money last week. : ( This Blitz is right up my alley.
    No room as well : (
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you seen this????
    http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&scSlide=0

$80
    2 x Ave Maria Recon
    2 x MOW Armada
    2 x Camacho PE
    2 x Cohiba Puro Dominicana
    2 x Padron Family Reserve 85 Years
    2 x Montecristo White

I would be all over this like white on rice if I could

(but the grinch (aka city of columbus tax division) sent me a letter saying I owe them tax $$ from 2012. F'in a-holes, really? You're sending these letters out a week and a half before Xmas....f you)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    Have you seen this????

$80
    2 x Ave Maria Recon
    2 x MOW Armada
    2 x Camacho PE
    2 x Montecristo White

(but the grinch (aka city of columbus tax division) sent me a letter saying I owe them tax $$ from 2012. F'in a-holes, really? You're sending these letters out a week and a half before Xmas....f you)

I just saw that one. Nice deal on great cigars. Padron's are my absolute favorite, I really like the Armada, and I've heard great things about the Recon and Camacho PE. If there's a good daily deal this weekend with free shipping, I'll likely jump on this.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    jgibv:
    Have you seen this????

$80
    2 x Ave Maria Recon
    2 x MOW Armada
    2 x Camacho PE
    2 x Montecristo White

Yeah, if you consider the fact that the Padron FR are probably half the price of that sampler, that's a good deal if you like even half of the remaining cigars.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    jgibv:
    Have you seen this????

$80
    2 x Ave Maria Recon
    2 x MOW Armada
    2 x Camacho PE
    2 x Montecristo White

Yeah, if you consider the fact that the Padron FR are probably half the price of that sampler, that's a good deal if you like even half of the remaining cigars.

No room or $$$$. Oh wait, I just popped a Boveda into a ziploc for some "surprise" cigars my wife bought me for Christmas. (I know I'm getting them but not what I'm getting.) Still, no $$$$$.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Have you seen this????

$80
    2 x Ave Maria Recon
    2 x MOW Armada
    2 x Camacho PE
    2 x Montecristo White

Heck of a deal if you consider a five pack of those Padrons is like $100 I think I might have to do it.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    jgibv:
    Have you seen this????

$80
    2 x Ave Maria Recon
    2 x MOW Armada
    2 x Camacho PE
    2 x Montecristo White

Heck of a deal if you consider a five pack of those Padrons is like $100 I think I might have to do it.
    could go without the montes but it is a good deal imma have too jump on it
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I just may have to sweet talk my fiance into letting me splurge a little on this weekend blitz its one hell of a deal.
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    the cohiba's don't do much for me but it is a great deal for everything else
  • Options
    lonewolf2011:
    the cohiba's don't do much for me but it is a great deal for everything else
    I didn't like the Puro Dom. the first time I tried one, but I had another with some age on it and it becomes quite a nice smoke. Much better than a Red Dot.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Once again I'm outta room and outta money!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Money be the issue, finished up my Xmas shopping yesterday and my wallet is still in ICU lol. Miss smoking the 85th Maddies those and the 80th Maddies are my all time fav Padrons :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i just kinda floated this past the wife as a joke and she responded with "You're joking right?"
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    I hate this place. Spent all that dough in Chicago. Oh well... its only the wifes money.....LOL
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    i just kinda floated this past the wife as a joke and she responded with "You're joking right?"
    Its usually always better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission. ;o)
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    LOL, I feel your pain brother!

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    brianetz1:
    Its usually always better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission. ;o)
    im a poor man.....a 39.99 purchase i would totally agree and have done before.....a 79.99 purchase at chrismas will get me cut off for a while and i enjoy my special time almost as much as cigars.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    The Kid:
    brianetz1:
    im a poor man.....a 39.99 purchase i would totally agree and have done before.....a 79.99 purchase at chrismas will get me cut off for a while and i enjoy my special time almost as much as cigars.
    Cigars aren't your special...ohhHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Well, you can have special alone time, then. Just watch out for hot ash.

• Options
    BUMP for this weekend's Blitz....

Boxes on the cheap. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&scSlide=0
    $4/robusto --- now that's the price I like to pay for an AJ cigar.

Supershot stock is running low....maybe this would be a good "replacement" for my full-body needs???
    Who's had the Spectre already?
    How were they?

Only useful info I found from a search was a comment from Trident...
    Trident:
    They're great. Much better than the KFC, and better than the Leccia black. Just smoked one on vherf
    Can anyone tell me a little more?

• Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    My opinion, which is just that just an opinion. That isn't enough of a discount (You can't always go by the original price they give you) unless it was already on my list to buy.
  • Options
    curtiscr79:
    My opinion, which is just that just an opinion. That isn't enough of a discount (You can't always go by the original price they give you) unless it was already on my list to buy.
    Oh dang...I know their MSRP price listed on the Blitz page is inflated but didn't realize what the "regular price" was, just checked. You're right bro!
    Hmm, at least the blitz has free shipping though. Dang.

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Let's not forgot about the $1000 Gurkha boxes on the clearance page.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    They were cheper elsewhere...with free shipping. I dont understand ccoms marketing strategy sometimes.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    They were cheper elsewhere...with free shipping. I dont understand ccoms marketing strategy sometimes.
    They did almost get John ;)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Aww sheeet. Just stumbled across your post from last week about these....
    I'm only on my first cup o "joe" this morning. Good thing curtiscr79 and you are looking out for me....
    Rain:
    Jetmech_63:
    DAMN IT !!!!
    I almost fell for their marketing tactics.....it's a slippery slope ya know. First a box of Spectres, but what's next? A humi full of MSRP Gurkhas......AHHH!!!!!!

Going to go have another cup of coffee and put away my credit card before I do anything stupid(er than usual)....

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Jetmech_63:
    I'm only on my first cup o "joe" this morning. Good thing curtiscr79 and you are looking out for me....
    Rain:
    Jetmech_63:
    DAMN IT !!!!
    I almost fell for their marketing tactics.....it's a slippery slope ya know. First a box of Spectres, but what's next? A humi full of MSRP Gurkhas......AHHH!!!!!!

Going to go have another cup of coffee and put away my credit card before I do anything stupid(er than usual)....
    If you would just give up that address I could send you one. C-Love and I did a box split a few weeks ago. He has smoked one but I have yet to light one up...let me know about that address son!!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    Jetmech_63:
    Rain:
    Jetmech_63:
    DAMN IT !!!!

If you would just give up that address I could send you one. C-Love and I did a box split a few weeks ago. He has smoked one but I have yet to light one up...let me know about that address son!!
    Still living in Westerville John??? You know, just to update my contact info.