Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    Clue #2 the movie is based around adult humor
  • Options
    This is turning into a very heated battle... so CLUE #3 This movie was not based in the United States and some might say that he (the main character) comes from where women glow and men plunder.
  • Options
    Is anyone reading my clues?
  • Options
    Is anyone reading my clues?
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm reading and know someone comes from the land down under, but that's about all my brain can take right now because of the massive migrane...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Clue #4 This movie was made in the last 7 years
  • Options
    CLUE #5There ar many jokes out there about the main character many are told in the movie
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Brianak:
    The gods must be crazy? One of my fathers favorite movies.
    Ding Ding Ding!!!! PM your addy, please. I'm out of town till next Tuesday, but I'll get something out to you ASAP.
    Sent today - 9114901189866542919764
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Clue #6 and maybe the final one I am running out of clues that dont give out the name. The clue is: the main character is a kid.
  • Options
    The Adventures of Tintin?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    No but good guess. Atleast someone is reading these and for that I will give an other clue. CLUE I lost count... the name of the main character in the book is the same name as the title of the movie.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really curious to see the answer because I have no idea which movie you are describing.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I'm really curious to see the answer because I have no idea which movie you are describing.
    I have asked for my wife's assistance on this cause I have no clue at/all .
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I was thinking Kangaroo Jack, but it doesn't fit all of the clues.
  • Options
    Next clue: the jokes that are told were started way before my time but we were told them in boy scouts. The movie was released on the first of april 2011. The director was ralph moser.
  • Options
    Never knew that was a movie.
  • Options
    Its really funny too
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Beaker38:
    The movie was released on the first of april 2011. The director was ralph moser.
    I must be an Idiot cause even using google this clue gets me nothing. My curiosity is piqued.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Beaker38:
    The movie was released on the first of april 2011. The director was ralph moser.
    I must be an Idiot cause even using google this clue gets me nothing. My curiosity is piqued.
    I had to bing it using several clues and even got the wife involved,very hard one indeed!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Google ralph moser its one of the movies he directed. The hard part is which one.
  • Options
    I let it go a day since I threw a movie out there. Little Johnny the movie
  • Options
    Beaker38:
    Google ralph moser its one of the movies he directed. The hard part is which one.
    Did that and it did not have one listed in 2011
  • Options
    Also per the rules on pg 1 I would not post a guess that I got the answer from using google.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Puff_Dougie:
    The Prestige?
    Yes sir! Shoot me that address and I'll get a little something out to you shortly.
    Prize package from Tony arrived today! Awesome selection of sticks, brother! I'm a Nica Rustica junky, and I've been wanting to try the 601. Thank you!

• Options
    This has been going on for more than a week so i am pretty sure non of you have seen this movie and there are no big actors in it. NEXT CLUE so the movie is based off jokes that have been said for years. these jokes are about a small boy who likes to ask embarrassing questions and has a very straightforward thinking. At times he is well educated in the terminology of sex, while at others he is all too innocent. the name of these type of jokes is the same as the title of the movie. Good Luck!
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Thanks for the sticks. Much appreciated.

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Beaker38:
    This has been going on for more than a week so i am pretty sure non of you have seen this movie and there are no big actors in it. NEXT CLUE so the movie is based off jokes that have been said for years. these jokes are about a small boy who likes to ask embarrassing questions and has a very straightforward thinking. At times he is well educated in the terminology of sex, while at others he is all too innocent. the name of these type of jokes is the same as the title of the movie. Good Luck!
    Didnt rsherman get it?
  • Options
    I don't believe so he never named it so i cant say he got it
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    ^^^This.

Did he get it?
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    rsherman24:
    ^^^This.

Did he get it?
    Oooooooooooo yeah I didnt see that WE HAVE A WINNER FINALLY!!! send me your address rsherman24.