Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. I'll post another hint later if no one makes a guess.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    24 hours and only one guess. I'll give another hint and hope for some more guesses. This movie is more than 10 years old and there is talk of doing a sequel with the original cast.
    Don't know Social Distortion at all, but I'll take a guess with the second clue. How about Super Troopers?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    It would be nice if broken lizard does another Super Troopers, but no. This movie revolved around drug use.
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Conan the barbarian
    It's not Conan the Barbarian.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? or the Big Labbowski?
    A double guess, good guesses but it's not either of those.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pineapple Express?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Another good guess, but the movie is too new.
    Another good guess, but the movie is too new.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traffic
    It is not Traffic, that was a pretty good movie though.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    It is not Traffic, that was a pretty good movie though.
    OK does this movie contain the dirtiest toilet in Scotland??cause I'm thinking it does...this is actually one of my favorite movies.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

It just may...
    Also, please don't Google what he posted. I was going to give another hint, but there does seem to be enough hints to solve this mystery.
    I might just declare twistedstem the winner...
  • BlueDudeBlueDude Posts: 7
    I'm late to the party but . . .
    Is the answer Trainspotting?
    imageI got the prize pack from Jimmy today, thanks again. I was wondering what was the unlabeled one is?
    BlueDude:
    I'm late to the party but . . .
    Is the answer Trainspotting?
    It is Trainspotting. So, the winner must be on the good traders list. You will need to find a sponsor, I don't have enough post or I would do it, in the Newbie Trading section. Once you do the trade and are on the Good Traders list, I will send you your winnings. If you're willing to do this let me know. You are also responsible for the next round of the game. If you don't want to, also tell me and I will either start another round or maybe declare Twistedstem the winner if he's willing. I wonder if JimmyV is laughing at this.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    I may have chuckled a bit.

lol
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

Answer to one of the questions.
    Bump. BlueDude, if you could respond with what you would like done, that would be great.
    Still haven't heard from Bluedude, I'm going to wait till tomorrow and hope he answers. If not, I'll announce what will happen next.
    I haven't heard anything from bluedude and I want to keep the game moving. I have talked to Twistedstem and he has agreed to continue the game, since he did know the answer. Thanks to everyone who participated. Twisted if you send me your addy, I'll send you your winnings.
    Eulogy:
    I haven't heard anything from bluedude and I want to keep the game moving. I have talked to Twistedstem and he has agreed to continue the game, since he did know the answer. Thanks to everyone who participated. Twisted if you send me your addy, I'll send you your winnings.
    OK ,trainspotting probably one of my top 5 favorite movies! I'll pm you my adyy.and I'll post something tomorrow .give me time to try and come up a good movie.

Sounds good. I was wondering if anyone else had seen this movie when I posted the first hint, its a really great film. Again, thanks for taking over the game.
    okay.. got this a couple days ago but have been swamped.so sorry for any delay!!this was my prize package from EULOGY!!awesome sticks indeed.. movie trivia oass photo IMG_20141001_17462_edit_1412200050158_zpskruerkk7.jpg

I'm glad they got there safe, I hope you find something you enjoy.
    And her is my first combo clue.sticking with my favorite genre horror.and its less then 10 years old.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    House of 1000 corpses?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.