Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Doug prize package on its way. 9405503699300348591900
    Cool! Thanks, Sherm!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Clue #4 - This movie featured two Actresses best known for playing Moms on two popular TV shows
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Going to see if we can get more than one guess before I give any more clues.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Prize package on its way, Jimmy... 9114901189866542920050

Got it and thank you so much Doug. Don't think I've had any of these and knocked some off my wishlist too so thank you again...

Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Prize package from Sherm arrived today. Thanks so much, brother!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Trying to bring this back up. How about 40 year old virgin?
  • Options
    Great guess but nope.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Clue #5 - There are a few cameos from former Saturday Night Live cast members
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    Clue #5 - There are a few cameos from former Saturday Night Live cast members

Bumping this up. Would be nice to get some guesses on here since I've already given 5 clues and only two guesses from Brian.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    I'd love to guess... but I have no clue.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it Superbad?
  • Options
    Another great guess but nope. Hopefully we can get some more guesses.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Is it Grandma's Boy?
  • Options
    Hey Eulogy, I know it shows you just joined recently and I think you need to be on the Good Traders List for the Movie Pass. It just means taking part in the Newbie Trading Thread and all that involves is having a Vet sponsor you in a trade. You would send your portion of the trade first and then the Vet would send their portion out in return.

I recently hit the 500 post mark required for being a sponsor so if you would like I could sponsor you and get you on the Good Traders List if you would like. Also, put some of your favorite cigars and some you want to try in your Bio which helps people know the type of stuff you like for trades and any other type of harmless things that may come up.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Also, head on over to the Newbie Welcoming Thread and introduce yourself. Great group of people here and tons of helpful info too.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Thank you for the advice, I'll be sure to pop over and introduce myself.
  • Options
    Found this buried on page 5...

So... is it Grandma's Boy?
  • Options
    It is Grandma's Boy.
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Found this buried on page 5...

So... is it Grandma's Boy?

Wow, this got lost in the shuffle. Yeah, Eulogy guessed it but only had a couple post when he did so was trying to initiate a Newbie Trade with him and sponsor him for that and also send out winnings for this when I returned fire to kill two birds with one stone. We had talked in PMs and he was just getting his humidor and stash going so still willing to do that.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Awesome to hear your still interested in helping me with my first trade. I'm getting some new stuff soon (I can't help myself from buying new stuff even though my humi is full), but I can do a trade now. I've just been a little busy with physics and organic chemistry and kind of forgot about it. I am getting some Bahia Matanzas tomorrow and CAO sticks next Wednesday; I thought about waiting till I got those to do a trade. I am down to do it now if you're up to it or next Wednesday if you'd like some CAO sticks with the trade.
  • Options
    I think Superbad was my first post and Grandma's Boy was my second. I didn't actually know this was for a prize, I just like movie trivia.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    I think Superbad was my first post and Grandma's Boy was my second. I didn't actually know this was for a prize, I just like movie trivia.

No worries man and just wanted to kind of stick to the rules and figured could also get you on the Good Traders List at the same time. I'll be out of town for a few days for work starting Thursday so let's just do it next week. I will PM you my address so you have it and then when I receive it will send my end out to you with a combo for the trade and then also winnings from this.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Sounds good to me. Let me know what time is best for you and I'll get the goods out to you.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    need more fun & games ....

so, whatever happened here, did eulogy win?
    is it his turn now?
    if so, eulogy please post up a question and let's get this rolling again!

if not is it up to jimmyv? puff?...

if not one claims it i'll be "up" and post a question to keep this going...

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Yeah we combined a Newbie Trade and this since Eulogy won with only a couple posts. I didn't want to exclude him because of that so we just did both. I received his end but haven;t had a chance to get to the PO yet but will in the next couple days. He's on the Good Traders List now and he can post one up when ready.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Sorry, I didn't really know how this was suppose to work. I'll keeping it going. Give me till tonight and I'll try and think of a good movie to provide for trivia. I kind of want to see some of the movies that were chosen last so I don't repeat one that was used recently.
  • Options
    Awww hell. I'll post a question now. There is a song title from Social Distortion that a character from this movie also shares. Name the movie and no cheating.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn....tough. Mommys Little Monster
  • Options
    That is not the character's name. Also, it a name of a character in the movie, not the name of the movie. I'll post another hint after a few guesses. Good song though.
  • Options
    24 hours and only one guess. I'll give another hint and hope for some more guesses. This movie is more than 10 years old and there is talk of doing a sequel with the original cast.