Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    What'd you think?  I saw these in my B&M in their whole leaf wrapper and was scratching my head about how you smoke 'em until I got home and looked them up to find out that the tobacco leaf wrapper just takes the place of cello.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2011 2/14 
    Oh Mommy!!
    Stub'd @stubble ; Stogie Stand'n @danielzreyes

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2015 Viaje Jalapeño   Thank you  @bert873

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Bigshizza said:
    What'd you think?  I saw these in my B&M in their whole leaf wrapper and was scratching my head about how you smoke 'em until I got home and looked them up to find out that the tobacco leaf wrapper just takes the place of cello.
    I love them medium body and strength- very enjoyable.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ beautiful band^^ How was it shizza?
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PDR Liga Cubana No. 5 Sun Grown
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bomb from our brother Randy @kswildcat great cigar  :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Bigsmoke78Bigsmoke78 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    I question your pairing, but I do enjoy that one myself :)
    I like to smoke it with a beer that has no flavor, so it don't mess with the cigar flavor
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Don't smoke too many Rocky's but this Royale isn't half bad. And neither is the view. 
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nat Sherman Host! Very nice mild cigar! image
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel Fifteenth Anniversary from a CRA sampler
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje 2015 white label lancero 

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    A big ol' CAO America Perfecto. I'm smoking in honor of my nephew, Chase Marta, who was killed by an IED somewhere in Afghanistan on May 7, 2012. 

A very thoughtful BOTL, @bbass2, gifted me with a CAO America sampler in Chase's honor and I smoke one each year until they're gone. Many thanks again, Ben, if you're reading this.  <3

I wish I was off from work so I could light up a smoke with you Marty in Chase's honor. My youngest sons middle name is Chase.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    jlmarta said:
    A big ol' CAO America Perfecto. I'm smoking in honor of my nephew, Chase Marta, who was killed by an IED somewhere in Afghanistan on May 7, 2012. 

A very thoughtful BOTL, @bbass2, gifted me with a CAO America sampler in Chase's honor and I smoke one each year until they're gone. Many thanks again, Ben, if you're reading this.  <3

I wish I was off from work so I could light up a smoke with you Marty in Chase's honor. My youngest sons middle name is Chase.
    Thanks, Nick. I appreciate the thought...  
    jlmarta said:

God bless you and your family, thanks for your sons service
    My go to smokeimage
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    jlmarta said:

Anytime sir!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Boheme Encantadorimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter