Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padilla 1948. I've been trying to score a birthyear Dunhill pipe unsuccessfully, so couldn't resist a '48 stogie. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Sancho  Panza  Triple Anejo. I haven't been disappointed by the brand; always a hot cherry and thick smoke.
    The secret word is cigars! 
  • MoleRatMoleRat Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    Drew Estates Undercrown it has many of the characteristics of a Liga Privada #9 but at a better price.  It's a good smoke!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPG Cuban Classic! Always great!image
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFD Double Ligero Robusto 5/16
    Stub'd @Stubble ; Stogie Stand'd @danielzreyes

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Nat Sherman Hobart!image
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    5 Vegas gold at a park bench in the shade, not bad, with coffee. Tried to join the vHerf but its windy and I forget headsets so I couldn't hear.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Padilla Single Batch!image
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezra Zion gang war release. They need some rest image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh yes! Reconquista time 

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Brad, any chance that is one of the original release ones? I have a few of the new ones and one or two of the originals left but have only lit up the originals. Been a while but MAN are those some terrific cigars! Enjoy man and good to be back among some great guys and gals ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    edited June 2016
    just a small Cuesta del Rey Rey del Mundo Reynita this afternoon
    @90+_Irishman it was an original release from what I have been told. It was fabulous.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Getting ready to fire up my first Don Benigno, a petit robusto.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Here's some pics of the Don Benigno. First Costa Rican cigar I've tried. Overall, a pleasant smoke. Notes of cedar and other woody flavors with a little sweetness. No spice or pepper except a little on the retrohale. Draw was a little stiff at first, but it loosened up. Smoke volume was average. Some bitter notes after the first half, but nothing unpleasant. Burn went a little wonky in the second half, but nothing a little touch-up wouldn't fix.

I think this one may have still been a little humid from the vendor and I think I'll let the remaining copies rest for about 6 months before smoking another. I let it go when I got to the final inch. Modus tool is awesome.

Life is good, don't waste it.
    A Mr. Green sighting!! Good smoke and hope you are well man ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭

Brett
    You might see another sighting Brett lol

Brett
    You might see another sighting Brett lol
    Well the plan is to jump on Vherf tonight once the kiddo goes down and have my first stick to celebrate quitting cigs. Hop on would love to say hey :)

Brett
  • MoleRatMoleRat Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    Just lit up a Royal Butera, lots of flavor for a mild cigar!  
    A Fuente Esquisito Maduro, very nice little cigar
    Almost never have had a bad Fuente, they do pop up from time to time but one of the most consistent brands out there, IMHO at least. Enjoy Mouse ;)

Brett
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    Oliva Series O Double Toro. A little milder than I anticipated, but smooth and subtle flavors. Awesome aroma. 

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

WaterNerd said:
    Love me some New World Connies!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

^ Interesting, so you like AJ New World... hmmm I think I have one or two of those to add.

Brett