Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tabernacle by Foundation Cigars... amazing so farimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    The Tabernacle by Foundation Cigars... amazing so farimage
    So you say...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a great photo, Gray.  I see ash like that every once in a while, with little dots or specs, and am guessing that has something to do with the oil or minerals in the wrapper.  ?  @Gray4lines
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    That's a great photo, Gray.  I see ash like that every once in a while, with little dots or specs, and am guessing that has something to do with the oil or minerals in the wrapper.  ?  @Gray4lines
    @peter4jc thanks! yes it could absolutely be caused by either.  These centurions also are a little toothy, although it's herd to see. When I lit it up that's the first thing I noticed too. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a killer EPC 2012 Short Run LE from @robertgreen30 dated Oct 2014, thanks bro awesome truly a great stick!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    From @benhanks also Oct. 2014, great smoke Undercrown Flying Pig, very great smoke thank you!

Brett
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Yesterday afternoon. Vintage 2010 discovered in the back of a small b&m. Amazing!
    Now that is a find. Being a Maduro fan those are tasty as hell.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Yesterday afternoon. Vintage 2010 discovered in the back of a small b&m. Amazing!
    Now that is a find. Being a Maduro fan those are tasty as hell.
    The box was on top of the display shelves and covered in dust. There was only one in the box, if I had another I would send it to you.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camacho Liberty
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reunited from 2014. Some interesting flavors. Wish could say what they are. Much better than I remember.image
    Reunited from 2014. Some interesting flavors. Wish could say what they are. Much better than I remember.image
    I've got one of these, will have to light it up and try it out sometime soon, maybe review it. Thanks for putting it on my screen Charlie :)

Brett
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Macorix Corojo toro
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing a round with my dad and siblings for my dad's birthday. Tennessee waltz helping the enjoyment.

Looks great, have fun.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Careme.  Was not impressed at first, finished strong.  

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

matkn293 said:
    Seen Jim smoking quite a few of those, sounds kinda like my experience with the TAA Tat... at first it was ok but nothing special, by halfway point and into the finish it was a totally different cigar and was absolutely amazing. Good solid broadleaf from Crowned Heads is your experience there Mark?

Brett

Thanks Tony, good budget smoke having it on my lunch break after a rough morning at work. Dated Oct 2014 from @0patience thank you ;)

Brett
  • MoleRatMoleRat Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    Something new for me. 
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Playing 18 today....Man O' War Puro Authentico..this was a little strong for my tastes. I'm going to let them sit for a while and try again.
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    Seen Jim smoking quite a few of those, sounds kinda like my experience with the TAA Tat... at first it was ok but nothing special, by halfway point and into the finish it was a totally different cigar and was absolutely amazing. Good solid broadleaf from Crowned Heads is your experience there Mark?

Brett
    I would say yes. Have to give at least a third to open up and say hi. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Got any Opus bro?

For it being a young one (less than 12 months) this little guy is still a damn good smoke, very much enjoying it but it's as strong as you'd imagine for being so young too. 

Brett
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje TNT