Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Not a problem! I was just curious!
    Definitely worth seeking out, it's stronger for a CC but very creamy and nutty with a touch of spice. ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Nathan, thank you @onestrangeone image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Antiguadad by My Father! Nice
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Palina classic lancero
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are great sticks aren't they Al @Albinfk glad you are able to get one in and enjoy it :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I really like these: I scored some more last night so I can smoke a few from the stash :)

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pacman84 how are you liking that one, I got some really unique and interesting flavors out of the Toro size that I have never had in any other cigar before. Hope you are enjoying it :)

Brett
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pacman84 how are you liking that one, I got some really unique and interesting flavors out of the Toro size that I have never had in any other cigar before. Hope you are enjoying it :)

Brett
    I really like these. My first one was a toro and ended up buying a box of robustos when they were on sale. Very good cigar and yes interesting flavors for sure.
    Pacman84 said:

Brett
    I really like these. My first one was a toro and ended up buying a box of robustos when they were on sale. Very good cigar and yes interesting flavors for sure.
    Only had the Toro, but I have read that many prefer the Robusto better... same for you I take it?

Brett
    edited August 2016

Perdomo Limited Cameroon Edition petit corona

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Thank you @Patrickbrick image
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is awesome! Need any?
    Thanks, @cbuck, but I have a box in the coolador. 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double dipping up in there. I really enjoy that one.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    @Darktower007 nice choice there Jason, I really enjoy those especially for a budget stick. Looks like a nice place to be too, enjoy brother :)

Brett
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tat Tues already?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    DE Nirvana
    2012 Little Monsters series Frank Jr that I'm reviewing and will have up soon, great cigar! Thanks for th new coaster @genareddog :)

Brett