Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No. 58

Not a ton of flavor out of this huge stick at the beginning, but some pretty decent sweet notes.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jealous that you are getting an afternoon smoke lol, stuck at work and not smoking dammit HAHA!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Jealous that you are getting an afternoon smoke lol, stuck at work and not smoking dammit HAHA!

Brett
    I'm on a conference call marathon, and muted the whole time, so I decided to light up my biggest cigar haha
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Cristobal Elegancia! Nice!image
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crap day at work, required some cheering up

003.jpg 767.2K
    Sorry to hear it @NorthsideSmoke! Enjoy that excellent cigar! 

Thanks Ryan, it's about to get crazy here, lol you guys will be seeing a lot less of me soon. That might not be a bad thing :)
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honey Badger DGAF

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    What's your take on this one?
    Life is good, don't waste it.
    Had something rather special today, went for a brilliant ride through the mountains with Pops and broke out two cigars I've been saving for 10+ years between Pops' humidor and mine. The last two original release Gurkha Legend double perfectos from the day of my HS graduation 10 years 3 months ago. What an incredible smoke wow, stopped at the side of Rist Canyon and smoked in the shade in the dry creek bed. Big bold up front and then mellowed a ton, hints of marshmallow, leather, hardwood, old aged tobacco, cocoa and pepper with spice through the nose, absolutely remarkable!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    WaterNerd said:
    @Rockethead26 It was really strong the first 1/3 and I mean strong but after that it mellowed out with tons of smoke. Burnt great and the ash held on to almost 1/2 way. last 1/3 was the best. It was a quick smoke at 45min. My pallet is not that sophisticated yet but I'm going to get more of these and put them away and see how they taste in 6 months :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brett
    Who was sucking on the foot of the top one?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Wylaff said:

Brett
    Who was sucking on the foot of the top one?
    Pops didn't know which was the foot and which was the cap to be fair only the band distinguishes it without looking closely lol. 
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    @Rockethead26 It was really strong the first 1/3 and I mean strong but after that it mellowed out with tons of smoke. Burnt great and the ash held on to almost 1/2 way. last 1/3 was the best. It was a quick smoke at 45min. My pallet is not that sophisticated yet but I'm going to get more of these and put them away and see how they taste in 6 months :)
    Thanks!
    Life is good, don't waste it.
    @90+_Irishman That sounded like a perfect day bud. 
    @90+_Irishman That sounded like a perfect day bud. 
    It was, thanks brother :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Wow! Very nice @peter4jc!

• MoleRatMoleRat Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    Undercrown 
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

^ Very good and highly underrated Tatuaje cigar! Nice choice and enjoy Allan :D

Brett
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva V Melanio! Nice!image