Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stubble dated 1/15 was awesome brother thank you, tasted of marshmallow and chocolate with leather and some spice :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AF Don Carlos #4
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    A little info please @peter4jc It looks delicious!
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leather, cedar, stone fruit, and slight nutmeg.

http://www.mayaselvacigars.com/#!product-page/dir8v/19369eed-97dd-1961-d991-3724b9e859f1

So you're saying you haven't had these?   B)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    cbuck said:
    peter4jc said:
    A little info please @peter4jc It looks delicious!
    Thank you Peter! I have never seen these before! Perhaps a trade? PM me if interested!
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good solid everyday stick.image
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today - an Aging Room M356. The jury's still out....  :#image
    601 Blue from Erik Espinosa, very good maddie as I wrench on the GPz :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    And after....

Brett
    The Aging Room M356 I posted above??  I'm underwhelmed....  o:)
    Now reviewing this new AVO Syncro that Brad @avengethis sent me and loving it, review to post this evening ;)

Brett
    First nub I've had that didn't have a tight draw. Very good .image
    Now reviewing this new AVO Syncro that Brad @avengethis sent me and loving it, review to post this evening ;)

Brett
    I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on this one, Brett...   B)
    I love that AVO.
    jlmarta said:

Brett
    I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on this one, Brett...   B)
    Thanks Marty, here is a link for the review:
    http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/636070/an-irish-journal#latest
  • Jcdawg23Jcdawg23 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Hey everyone! Newbie to the board. I just tried this Olivia Series O! Really enjoyed it. I see a lot of people talking about the Vegas AAA. Any other affordable cigars I should load in my humidor?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jcdawg23 said:
    Hey everyone! Newbie to the board. I just tried this Olivia Series O! Really enjoyed it. I see a lot of people talking about the Vegas AAA. Any other affordable cigars I should load in my humidor?
    Welcome, my favorite budget stick is the la Palina Classic in toro or Robusto 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Jcdawg23Jcdawg23 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Jcdawg23 said:
    Welcome, my favorite budget stick is the la Palina Classic in toro or Robusto 
    I've been sticking with Robusto's myself for now. I don't know if I have a patience to sit and smoke one for over an hour just yet haha
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panacea Perfecto natural, sweet and mild
    Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure # 2! Awesome!image
    @cbuck those are so good, for me it's a toss up between that and the EE!

Brett
    EE? Enlighten me what that is? I've not heard of it. And yes, so far these are my favorite!
    The Epicure Especial i.e. EE it's their more limited release and similar for me to the No. 2. If I had any I'd send me your way to smoke but I've smoked through all but a handful of the CC's I had. Sorry brother :(

Brett
    Not a problem! I was just curious!