Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From @Bigshizza. Excellentimage
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Triple Play by A. Turrent. It's maduro everything - filler, binder, and wrapper. Not a bad smoke. My only complaint is that it's a fat ring guage and my mouth ain't all that big....  Oh, well, .....   B)image
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you Marty and I have had those before, pretty good maddie for sure, keep smoking and posting love seeing you around buddy :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2013 EIROA from a CRA sampler
    Nomad Esteli Lot 8613
    @silvermouse how do you like the Nomad series, seen them around and wondering if it's hype or something decent?

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Cristobal Elegancia. A yummy smoke....   B)

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @silvermouse how do you like the Nomad series, seen them around and wondering if it's hype or something decent?

Brett
    The SA-17 is really good
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Usaf06 said:

Brett
    The SA-17 is really good
    Thanks Nick @Usaf06 appreciate the heads up :)

Brett
    tried to smoke a Victor Sinclair 'factory overrun' from some other etailer. Cold draw tasted of mildew, on lighting it the flavor intensified, great cigar (just kidding--it got tossed immediately as will the remaining ones). Moved over to a RP Nirvana Cameroon.

90+_Irishman -- I liked the Nomad, solid stick in all ways. However, I am not a "super-taster" and really can't go much further than saying it was 'good'.

90+_Irishman -- I liked the Nomad, solid stick in all ways. However, I am not a "super-taster" and really can't go much further than saying it was 'good'.
    Thanks Edward, will keep my eye out :)

Brett

La Flor Dominicana 1994 Mambo

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    Feeling the need for a roon. Catching those final rays of sun before heading home tomorrow.
    Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur Cameroon. I've found that all the cammies I brought on this trip love this arid climate. No cracking on any of em.

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Partagas 1845 Extra Oscuro Rothchild
    @cbuck that is very cool Charlie, gotta love when that happens and someone rewards loyalty like that. Enjoy buddy and thanks for sharing the cool story :)

Brett
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cbuck that is very cool Charlie, gotta love when that happens and someone rewards loyalty like that. Enjoy buddy and thanks for sharing the cool story :)

Brett
    He is thinking of expanding his Fuente line, so good for me! Already carries the Casa Cuba, which I love!
    cbuck said:

Brett
    He is thinking of expanding his Fuente line, so good for me! Already carries the Casa Cuba, which I love!
    Haha nice gotta love when it comes together like that, definitely a Fuente fan as well though I haven't lit up the Casa Cuba I have heard good things. Those Don Carlos are some of my fav though, so so good!

Brett
  • HogandocHogandoc Posts: 10
    RP Prohibition Broadleaf
    El Rey del Mundo corona
    From Carl thanks bro dated Oct. 2014 @rsherman24 great little afternoon smoke on my lunch break :)

Brett
    J. Fuego Original Sangre del Toro
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon! Love it!image