a double espresso and a Padilla 1948 Corojo robusto
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love these. Illusione Fume D'Amour juniperos image
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeez, for a minute, there, I thought this was DZR .....  :p
  • P500john312P500john312 Posts: 4
    edited July 2016
     I'm stuck deciding between a Hot Ash Robusto or another HA 10th Aniversary :#
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this when I went on a ride up through Masonville, over Stove Prarie School and up into Poudre Canyon. The Mrs. Irish and Boy Wonder followed in the car and we did a picnic next to the Cache La Poudre River and had a 4 year old Viaje Zombie green band from Justin @JHewey that was outta this world good!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Jeez, for a minute, there, I thought this was DZR .....  :p
    DZR and jIunn have been inexplicaby absent since some oldtimers have reappeared. Opatience please excuse my misspelling as my cell phone apt desn't spell check. Thanks 
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really liked this one...... So did my wife:)

Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    Oliva Series G, Special G. Little bundle of joy...
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lovely smoke -

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    A lovely smoke -

Had to Google that one. Looks good!
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padilla Single Batch! Nice!image
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    earlier a Cain Ligero Daytona, now an Avo; should have been the other way around I think, the Avo was too mild for my taste, nice cigar though.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neanderthal image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Usaf06 said:
    Neanderthal image
    Nice! My b & m just started carrying Romacraft, but not the Neanderthal, something about them only coming in a box of 100.
    cbuck said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Neanderthal image
    Nice! My b & m just started carrying Romacraft, but not the Neanderthal, something about them only coming in a box of 100.
    They come in cabs of 50. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

@Glock1975, delicious smoke and my first time putting fire to one before! These are killer little candy bars, peanut and caramel with milk chocolate and leather with some spice and pepper on the retrohale, just awesome thank you! Dated 1/27/15, brilliant smoke :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    From Royln, thanks brother @smoke_em_if_you_got_em image
    -- Winston Churchill

Wow nice one Nick!

Moving into smoke number two, having an EPC Dark Rituals from Rodger dated 3/12/15 that he sent for my bday last year. This is another great smoke and another first burn for me too! Thank you Rodger, this one has more spice and a hint of anise to it that I'm really digging especially as a follow up to that New World before. Big enough to play its own tune but not so much to roach my palate, and the construction is phenomenal on this one!

@First_Warrior

Brett
    Vegas Robaina! Nice!image
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tat skinny Drac.  Good stick!
    cbuck said:
    Vegas Robaina! Nice!image
    Hey Charlie how would you compare it to a Monte or a Bolivar? I've had most of the CC's but not a VR and not sure where they would stack up against, thoughts?

Brett
    edited July 2016
    I've not had a Monte except the # 4, which had a tight draw. I like the Robaina better than the Bolivar, but not as much as the Hoyo Epicure. About even with the PSD 4. Just my opinion though!

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this when I went on a ride up through Masonville, over Stove Prarie School and up into Poudre Canyon. The Mrs. Irish and Boy Wonder followed in the car and we did a picnic next to the Cache La Poudre River and had a 4 year old Viaje Zombie green band from Justin @JHewey that was outta this world good!!

Brett
    Brett that last picture is the bees knees
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    cbuck said:
    I've not had a Monte except the # 4, which had a tight draw. I like the Robaina better than the Bolivar, but not as much as the Hoyo Epicure. About even with the PSD 4. Just my opinion though!

Thanks Charlie that helps a lot actually as I've had all those, thank tou for your thoughts :)

Brett
    jarubla said:

Brett
    Brett that last picture is the bees knees
    Thanks Jay, really appreciate it!

Brett