• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    El Oso lonsdale
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Lunch break sticks
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Puff_Dougie

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome, sir. Love me some La Duena.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Southern Quick Draw Habano
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Southern Quick Draw Habano
    What did you think of it? I had one of their Firethorns yesterday.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    @Wylaff, nice flavor and a quick smoke, about 1/2 hour for me. Burned well, a little soft, never got bitter, medium strength.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another from Jeremy. Box worthyimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Aging Room Quattro F55 Espressivo in the shade, tailgating at the math tutor lot.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Yakster said:
    Aging Room Quattro F55 Espressivo in the shade.
    How did you like it? Just got a fiver last week and was thinking of firing one up this afternoon.
    Post edited by Rockethead26 on
    Life is good, don't waste it.
    One of my favorite sticks. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Wayne!! Great stick. Will have to get more now.image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Papas fritas and a Nub Habano
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    after-gardening espresso and an Aurora Principes robusto from the newbie humidor.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Thanks Wayne!! Great stick. Will have to get more now.image
    I'm glad you enjoyed it. Those are some of my favorite lanceros.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    earlier a Cuban Crafters Eden Gran Toro, this afternoon while chasing the Honda around the lawn a PDR Flores y Rodriguez Habano Genios, and now a MoW Ruination. I do so like my days off.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padilla San Andres
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    For what it is worth. For me, hands down, one of the best cigar pictures I have ever seen on this forum. And I have seen many. I think it is the sun light that captures your hand and the cigar with the smoke clinging the cigar and slightly drifting off at the cap. Just magnificent! Thank You for your continued exhibition of the cigar. It is greatly appreciated by me. Mike
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn fine smoke @jgibv, thanks man Studio Tabac Test Blend ST-002 with 15 months on it while I now the lawn and sweat my nads off in high 90's lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    RyJ Bully this afternoon
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    For what it is worth. For me, hands down, one of the best cigar pictures I have ever seen on this forum. And I have seen many. I think it is the sun light that captures your hand and the cigar with the smoke clinging the cigar and slightly drifting off at the cap. Just magnificent! Thank You for your continued exhibition of the cigar. It is greatly appreciated by me. Mike
    Thank you very much Mike