Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Mission du L'Atelier 1989 Toro
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full size Tatuaje Black lancero from the sampler box. Thanks @smoke_em_if_you_got_emimage
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Charlie and Silvermouse, great choices and both outta My Father house ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    The My Father S I picked up a few days back. So far so good!

Edit: I have no idea what this cigar is called. Going to Google now... :#
    Ryan1990 said:
    The My Father S I picked up a few days back. So far so good!

Edit: I have no idea what this cigar is called. Going to Google now... :#
    My Father Special S, then sub denominator for forums like us would be My Father Special S Red label is what I would call them. Hope you enjoy it as much as the hype we've been talking over em lol

Brett 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryan, I don't know that they have an 'official' name, since they were meant as giveaways for events, etc.  At least that's what I was told when they were handed out at a MF event a few months back.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc
    @90+_Irishman

I really enjoyed it. Much more full-bodied smoke than I was anticipating after reading the profile on Halfwheel. (Or maybe I've become a wuss?) I was talking a lot at the end of it, so I didn't do as good a job keeping it burning, but I really enjoyed the flavors.
    Viaje full moon
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAO Black toro. 

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had an old CAO Brazilia while cutting the grass in 101 degree heat. Good flavor a but bad construction problems, wrapper split in a half dozen places though could be the heat potentially. 

Brett
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Hedley Grange with a Not Your Father's Root Beer. Delish!
    Life is good, don't waste it.
    Panacea Black Label perfecto
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    @dennisking A special one today as I sit out next to the charcoal grill doing St. Louis pork ribs. 10/27/2010 OR Padilla Miami from Dennis King, this thing is like smoking the illegitimate offspring of crack crossed with naughty split-tail good GOD it's brilliant!!! Thanks for a special 4th of July smoke Dennis wow!!

Ribs after rendering in the oven for 2hrs but before the charcoal 

Brett
    HOLY CRAP Brett. That's some serious age on that bad boy. That was the Miami blended by DPG. I'm super glad you enjoyed it. 
    Just a good ol' standby....

image.jpeg 1012.9K
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuego Original American small perfecto
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    Earlier was a Sosa Third Harvest Pyramid #2 (pretty nice stick) now it's a RP Connecticut Torpedo. Gotta say,I'm not a huge Rocky fan and this one didn't improve my opinion. 
    @dennisking A special one today as I sit out next to the charcoal grill doing St. Louis pork ribs. 10/27/2010 OR Padilla Miami from Dennis King, this thing is like smoking the illegitimate offspring of crack crossed with naughty split-tail good GOD it's brilliant!!! Thanks for a special 4th of July smoke Dennis wow!!

Ribs after rendering in the oven for 2hrs but before the charcoal 

Brett
    HOLY CRAP Brett. That's some serious age on that bad boy. That was the Miami blended by DPG. I'm super glad you enjoyed it. 
    It was insanely good Dennis, thank you again and I enjoyed it like few cigars I've ever had, definitely in my top 10 ever smoked it was that good! Only thing that would have made it better was if I could have smoked it with you there too ;)

Brett
    Had a BBF from Doug @D_Fresh in Peaceful Valley outside of Nederland today on a motorcycle ride with Pops, absolutely brilliant smoke and still on of my benchmark cigars, one of my last CC's and treated Dad to a Hoyo EE from Jim @Bigshizza, thank you both! And Stogiestand action @danielzreyes, thank you too!

Brett
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    BLTCo. GreenGo
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blind Mans Bluff! Really good!image
    BLTCo. Mike Hunt robusto
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    Ashton ESG Robusto. After a box of both the VSG and the ESG I think I prefer the VSG. I might have to experiment some more though to truly decide.  :D

Big fan of the VSG, and yes the ESG are very good but I still prefer the VSG myself too. 

Brett
    Another old standby - the good ol' Undercrown Corona Viva.....