Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CalvinAndHobo Great to hear your 2 years sober! It gets easier to resist with time. Will be 7 years for me this August. I never had a problem with alcohol, other stuff I won't get into yes big time problem. Congrats Calvin!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!!  Glad you enjoyed the smoke.  I will find something for ya for next year.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Celebrating 2 years sober today. Lit up something special. Heading out later tonight to celebrate. Thanks @Patrickbrick for the cigar worthy of the occasion. 

OMG would you smoke the mona lisa?   That's a national art treasure right there lol
    I have 3 of them in my humidor and the cellophane are almost black.
     But that is one hell of a cigar to celebrate with.  Congratulations.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CalvinAndHobo
    Any amount of sobriety is a great thing to celebrate.  Very well done brother.
    That’s another reason I lit that up. If I didn’t feel like it was worthy of that day, then I may as well just admit I’m never going to smoke it lol. 
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one on the right looks like a bully ^^^^
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Angel's Anvil 18 with these two strangers
    Watch yourself........They look shifty.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vitamin N kicking in, strong.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yakster Tuna and sake with a back rub from a beautiful oriental lady, then WASABI!

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    They look crafy!

Espinosa Wasabi, might pair well with tuna and sake! It is spicy.

@Yakster you had me at spicy! How was the flavor profile, and where can I find one?

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb