Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman, Man Brett that’s some beautiful country there! I love Colorado, got a lot of family there, if I could would move there in a heartbeat. Enjoy brother!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Ruination with 4 years on her, not to great of smoke to be honest, could just be a bad stick.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much age maybe?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    @90+_Irishman, Man Brett that’s some beautiful country there! I love Colorado, got a lot of family there, if I could would move there in a heartbeat. Enjoy brother!
    Love it here, that little shop and smoking area (the owner lives there and opens her backyard waterfall only to Bikers) is just 15 min away from me. Gorgeous country and love it, you’d certainly be welcome at our little place for a smoke and dinner should you ever move out here ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Too much age maybe?
    Could very well be just that. There no where near full nicotine wise either but still a good bit there, man just tasted horrible. I’ll smoke another one soon, either they went flat or my palate is messed up, could be that too as this Nasonex nasal spray messes with my tastebuds.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Love it here, that little shop and smoking area (the owner lives there and opens her backyard waterfall only to Bikers) is just 15 min away from me. Gorgeous country and love it, you’d certainly be welcome at our little place for a smoke and dinner should you ever move out here ;)
    If I ever move out there I most certainly will take you up on that! 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice picture, Professor!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ don'cha hate it when a good love goes bad?

The Everly Brothers Lyrics

"So Sad (To Watch Good Love Go Bad)"

We used to have good times together
    But now I feel them slip away
    It makes me cry to see love die
    So sad to watch good love go bad

Remember how you used to feel dear?
    You said nothing could change your mind
    It breaks my heart to see us part
    So sad to watch good love go bad

Is it any wonder
    That I feel so blue