Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    How is that Daniel? That's on my lineup for this weekend.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Most awesome, it is! Smooth, mellow taste with just a hint of spice and charred oak. Thick, creamy smoke. I most definitely recommend it, Last Month.
  • Options
    that sounds delicious to me! Can't wait to fire that one up dan dan
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    My Father Corona, great little smoke
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    5 vegas aaa
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Tat black from the bandyman... Very tasty I must say
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Had a Padilla 68 but tossed at the last third, wasn't feeling that stick today too much burnt aftertaste and not the sweet corojo o was hoping for. More than half way through a rp sun grown lancero now in this damn hot weather. I think a well rested uhc is in the future!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Started the day off at the local B&M with the best 3.50 cigar WOW what a great smoke for the price. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos My second smoke was this wonderful My Father special blend for the B&M Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos. And the story continues in What Did You Get Today!
  • Options
    Aging room 356 yard gar'd....not a fan of the gauge, but this thing is taking my attention away from the yard lol
  • Options
    chemforever:
    Had a Padilla 68 but tossed at the last third, wasn't feeling that stick today too much burnt aftertaste and not the sweet corojo o was hoping for. More than half way through a rp sun grown lancero now in this damn hot weather. I think a well rested uhc is in the future!
    Oh man....that aged uhc you gave me was unreal....
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Yeeeeesssss-aaaahhhh!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Is that the 11/18 Habano??
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    chemforever:
    Oh man....that aged uhc you gave me was unreal....
    all I had one and it was very good just an hour ago, even better if I wasn't sweating my tookas off. Had to put the poker to it though. Now on to a Ramon bueso. First half inch of the torro so far so good better than a month or two ago.image
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Man O War 52C
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked a San Lotano Maduro torp. There were some good flavors but some not too good flavors too. A few.times I tasted what I thought was tar but there was none.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    This is to me the absolute AWESOME gretest go to smoke you can get, it is the "GRAN HABANO" VINTAGE 2002, I know it's not a new smoke, but i have cornered the earth looking for an everyday smoke, and c.com has them for the lowest price I could find Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    my first drew estate tabak red eye. turned out to be a good smoke. not big on infused cigars but this one seemed good.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Photobucket My son EJ just turned 9 today we are having a smoke together, never to young to start. (joke)
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    After lunch gonna fire this guy up! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Shorty with two years on it from jiunn.....damn tasty image
  • Options
    padilla
  • Options
    I have no idea what this is, Steve sent it to me...very different profile image
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    good? believer of the aged shortays?
  • Options
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    good? believer of the aged shortays?
    I'm a believer of the shorty and uhc period... Age just makes them so much better it's unreal
  • Options
    haha good to know. I shall smoke one. I basically bought a bunch way back and just went eh, don't wanna touch. kinda sick of it. now I shall go back.
  • Options
    jliu:
    haha good to know. I shall smoke one. I basically bought a bunch way back and just went eh, don't wanna touch. kinda sick of it. now I shall go back.
    Any you don't want.......
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    It tells you exactly what it is on the band. I've enjoyed the Casa Fernandez Miami as well as the Arsenio blend.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    It tells you exactly what it is on the band. I've enjoyed the Casa Fernandez Miami as well as the Arsenio blend.
    Yeah...I'd never heard of them, looked it up while smoking. To say t had burn issues is an understatement. I will not be revisiting soon